Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gunslingers ~ The Grand Theft Auto V Crew for Adults!

282 replies to this topic
snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:37 PM Edited by snoopdoug, 05 October 2013 - 02:56 PM.

Last night was a lot of fun. Made some new online friends and played/drank until I somehow woke up in my bed.

There were actually more than 4 cool people in my server which made it hard cause a lot of the coop missions are 4 players max. I guess thats nothing to complain about though.

Im sure Ill be back on tonight. See you there.

xbox: WobbliestCastle

firejr2525
  • firejr2525

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

All signed up.  look forward to the crew acceptance

Weerdoh
  • Weerdoh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Signed up to the forums and sent request to the Social Club Crew. Looking forward to meeting and playing with some of you :)

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

Founder of the Gunslingers.

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Signed up to the forums and sent request to the Social Club Crew. Looking forward to meeting and playing with some of you :)

Welcome aboard and thank you for joining the Gunslingers! :D

The response by fellow older gamers has been incredible, so, if you are old enough the days of gaming with joysticks, you are encouraged to join the party!

Gunslingers ~ Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.

http://www.gunslingergaming.com

[*To be part of the Gunslinger Gaming Cub, you must first register and add yourself to our GTA V Master Lists]

• Eddie_INTV likes this

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by McMurphy, 06 October 2013 - 05:34 PM.

I noted it on the Gunslingers Forum, but it is worth mentioning here as well. I just finished another morning round of sending out invites to confirmed GS members. Welcome aboard and thank you all for joining! The response and good will within all us GS have been incredible!!!

If you are reading this message and old enough to have had a childhood filled with VHS and cassettes, you are encouraged come join the good times (and drinks) with the Gunslingers! Simply register and add yourself to our GTA V Master Lists (think: rosters) to also be sent an invite to our Rockstar Social Club exclusively for members!

Grand Theft Auto V Gunslingers - May old school rule the streets.

DisposableUnit
  • DisposableUnit

Alcoholic brain surgeon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

Being a guy that played games on the Sinclair Spectrum ZX in the mid 80's and reading all the great comments in here about this group, I'm guessing it's a perfect fit for me!

Signed up on the Gunslinger web page and added myself on the Master List (PS3) and hopefully I get an invite soon to the Socialclub crew.

Cheers!

holycrapitsdan
  • holycrapitsdan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

So I've been gaming with the Gunslingers for a couple years now (Back when Goldeneye came out on the wii :)). This is a great group, just guys wanting to play. No drama, no tryouts, no punishment for not being able to play constantly. Lots of skilled players and lots just looking to have a good time. 

• DisposableUnit likes this

Misfit-N7
  • Misfit-N7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

So I've been gaming with the Gunslingers for a couple years now (Back when Goldeneye came out on the wii :)). This is a great group, just guys wanting to play. No drama, no tryouts, no punishment for not being able to play constantly. Lots of skilled players and lots just looking to have a good time. 

As soon as I get my character back, I'll be right back in there!

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

This looks very promising.  I had created a crew of my own but none of my friends have got the game yet so I'm a crew of one.  Looking to join an established, mature bunch of players.  

Registered; posted to master list; requested invite.

ThatGooblin
  • ThatGooblin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

I would love to join i registered on the site and I'm 18, I don't have any real life friends on ps3 and I'm having trouble finding a solid crew to play with and communicate on the mic with on ps3.

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:46 AM Edited by McMurphy, 08 October 2013 - 12:50 AM.

This looks very promising.  I had created a crew of my own but none of my friends have got the game yet so I'm a crew of one.  Looking to join an established, mature bunch of players.  

Registered; posted to master list; requested invite.

That sounds perfect! Unless I made a mistake, you should already have an invite to the in-game GunslingerGaming Club waiting for you. Drop me a note if that isn't the case. Welcome aboard and thank you for joining! :D

I would love to join i registered on the site and I'm 18, I don't have any real life friends on ps3 and I'm having trouble finding a solid crew to play with and communicate on the mic with on ps3.

I know the feeling, Gooblin. Trust me, you will have more than enough opportunities to weed out the immature gaming horde from the laidback crowd with the Gunslingers. As with my comment above, you should now have a Club invite waiting for you. Glad to have you here to share in our cheer! :D

winkdude
  • winkdude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

This guild/clan is awesome.  I have never had an issue with these guys and gals.  I have never seen drama and everyone i have met are always willing to help.  Best guild/clan ever!

burnsblue
  • burnsblue

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Just signed up, how long do you generally have to wait until you are accepted to the crew?

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Just signed up, how long do you generally have to wait until you are accepted to the crew?

A Club invite is waiting for you. :D

ThatGooblin
  • ThatGooblin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

I don't see any club invites? I may be mistaken but I'm looking at my invites.

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Some incredible milestones occurred lately, Gunslingers, and we all should be proud of them!

First, the overall Gunslingers clan is officially over 7,000 registered members strong! The days of believing that gaming is just for kids and the overtly competitive are long, long gone.

Second, we gained 134 new members in just the first seven days of October! That is a new record! To everyone who can count themselves among that extraordinary number, welcome aboard and thank you for joining! To every single other member, thank you for making the Gunslingers a place so inviting and helpful that our group attracts so many fellow mature, casual gamers!

Third, one of the said new members is a professional musician. GS*Brewski has been kind enough to add six of his songs to the Gunslinger Gaming Jukebox! If you haven't heard of our Jukebox, it is our on-site playlist comprised exclusively by music created by fellow Gunslinger members! To find out more about his and other members' music, check out this announcement: GunslingerGaming.com • View topic - Songs by GS*Brewski Added to Gunslinger Jukebox!

If you are a fellow adult who is still on the fence about whether or not to join the most active group for older gamers, I invite you to take a look around our group's homebase. Nearly all of the content is public because we have nothing to hide. Read how our members treat each other. Read how they are just like you: a person who just wants to have a good, uncomplicated time gaming with folks his/her own age. If you like what you see, join us! It's that simple!

The PS3 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.
The Xbox360 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails or Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.
Gunslinger Gaming

Joe Subject
  • Joe Subject

Dapper-Dan-Man

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

Couldn't ask for a better teammate in a cut-throat gta online session than a Gunslinger.

Cheers to seven-thousand members, Murph.

Stpaulsims
  • Stpaulsims

Just a guy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Clan has room for everyone.
And in a game like v with lots to do you'll find clan mates to do it with
Thank the gunslingers for being there

ThatGooblin
  • ThatGooblin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

I have received and accepted the invite now I need some friends from the crew! If you would like to be my friend I have a mic and I'm friendly in GTA:Online so if you want add my psn :ThatGooblin. Same as my forums name.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Have registered, put myself on the master list and sent an invite request on the social club :)

RedjohnAndsan
  • RedjohnAndsan

www.host-a-web.co.uk

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

Recently Joined Gunslingers, I've found it to be a friendly crew, and have had quite a bit of fun with them.

A very helpful, friendly and fun crew.

MrPickles
  • MrPickles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Just signed up at the website and sent an invite request on Social Club.  Looks like my kind of people. 

Js3venX
  • Js3venX

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

I joined this crew a few days ago and my experiences have been nothing but positive. In my experience all of the members I've gamed with just want to have fun And have a few laughs. Also you don't have to worry about the random kill from a crew member! I've already left my other crews and I now run with this crew exclusively. If you're over 18 I highly recommend joining this crew.

Taubin
  • Taubin

You're a hipster!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

Just signed up, I look forward to hanging out with you guys. From what I've seen on the chat and in forums, you seem like a really great group of people!

mrdlor
  • mrdlor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Would love to be a part of the gunslingers , im looking for a adult crew for quite a while now.

listening to 12 y old's screaming the entire time isnt fun :/

ingame name is MrDlor on the xbox ;)

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

I just sent out another round of Club invites to the folks who I could confirm were Gunslinger members. If you sent a request and didn't get sent back an invite today, please double check that you have registered and added yourself to our Grand Theft Auto V Master Lists located within the GS Forums (you will see it linked at the top of our GTA V section).

Of course, if you HAVE done those things and you were still not given a request, then that is my mistake. Speak up and I will get one sent your way! :D

Gunslingers - We were ruling the streets before it was even paved.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Just signed up on the forums, hope to play with you guys soon.

Baroni88
  • Baroni88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by Baroni88, 10 October 2013 - 08:47 PM.

I just registered at the forums. Waiting for the activation email. Looking forward to meeting a few members on GTA Online! :)

Btw, does it normally take awhile to get that activation email?

JustinTG
  • JustinTG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Wow this sounds like the perfect crew for me! I'm 25 married man with 2 kids, so I'm not looking for a bunch of social interaction, but more just a group of chill people to game with.

Baroni88
  • Baroni88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by Baroni88, 10 October 2013 - 09:33 PM.

Sent an invite request as FBaroni on the Social Club. I'll be on in about an hour. Hopefully I'll be apart of GUNS by then :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users