Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gunslingers ~ The Grand Theft Auto V Crew for Adults!

363 replies to this topic
DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:28 AM Edited by DoubleDownDon, 04 October 2013 - 10:18 AM.

-

WV_DallasFan
  • WV_DallasFan

Pit Pirates

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Interested

Stickying thread for later

FC-Central
  • FC-Central

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

[GS*'] Joined over two years when looking for a Killzone 3 clan that didn't require you to maintain a minimum KDR.   Stumbled upon Murph's recruiting thread and checked them out.  Been with GS ever since on PS, XB, and Steam. Every Friday is Frosty Pints, drinking and video games. Have met some great gamers from all over the world who I roll with all week whether its BF3, PD2, GTA, DUST, etc.  Someone is always online.   GS is very well represented in most games and a great forum for whatever you want to discuss.  Members are soldiers and parents : students and business owners. Social contacts for artists, musicians, game developers, and writers who share content and ideas.  Great clan.

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

Bingo. Exactly what I was hoping to find-- 28, married, house, business. Will sign up ASAP.
  • Odinone likes this

Odinone
  • Odinone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

Bingo. Exactly what I was hoping to find-- 28, married, house, business. Will sign up ASAP.

Just like you said Mason, "Bingo" you'll fit right in :).

• Mason27 likes this

Misfit-N7
  • Misfit-N7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by Misfit-N7, 28 September 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Gonna dl this while I'm at work Tues mourning so it's ready to go when I get home. After the let down of defiance I'm real excited for this!

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by DoubleDownDon, 04 October 2013 - 10:19 AM.

Hey Misfits-N7

I agree defiance was a let down. I wish i would have found the Gunslingers when i was playing that, I might have got a little bit more enjoyment out of it. It seems the only fun i had in that game was playing with some friends. But the three i had who played it quit within a week of starting it.

Now that I have joined Gunslingers it does not look like I will have trouble findng some cool people to game with. Not only for GTA:O But it looks like they people playing pretty much any game that has a online component.

So if your looking to play online games with some awesome people,i think Gunslingers is the crew for you.

Dostoe1
  • Dostoe1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

Funny, I also played Defiance, but stopped about Mid July. Indeed - was a huge let down considering what it could have been.

Misfit-N7
  • Misfit-N7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

Yea I missed out finding these guys for defiance. I see the the crew keeps getting bigger. Next week can't get here quick enough!

mmoodyx
  • mmoodyx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by mmoodyx, 29 September 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Hi, I'd love to join!

I've been a long-time GTA fan, actually was the first among 400 to get it at the midnight launch event! I'm 19 years old, live in the Netherlands and perfect knowledge of the English language. (in fact, my English writing is better than my Dutch).

I have sent an invitation request through the social club, I would certainly love to be a gunslinger, too  :lol:

(my username on the gunslingers forum and psn is "mmoodyx" too)

SquidHead13
  • SquidHead13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

This is awesome guys our social club crew is almost up to 100. Everyone get in there and get your name out and send me a friend request after you've joined us

Rik96
  • Rik96

Apex Stalker

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

I`m lookin' for more Euro G.S's to start rolling Tuesday itself.. gimme a hit if you are ready, my psn acc is X-xRik96x-X,.... can' wait man..this one is the most longest weekend ever.

BigginCP1
  • BigginCP1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

Gunslingers has turned out to be the best clan I've ever been a part of.  I joined a few month back when looking for some mature teamwork-oriented people to play BF3 with.  All I can say is that I found that and more.  

Hope to see more like-minded people join up for some GTA5 mayhem.

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:54 AM Edited by DoubleDownDon, 04 October 2013 - 10:19 AM.

Looking forward to spending some time i Los Santos with you guys. Less than two days until we can get our hands on gta:o. It is going to be so much fun playing with a group of mature fun players and not having to deal with annoying kids or griefers.

Misfit-N7
  • Misfit-N7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

This is going to be great! Already have some of you guys on my friends list. I was thinking Binco would be first on my hit list, but now I'm thinking Suburban. Damn urban hipsters.

iZN6
  • iZN6

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:14 AM Edited by iZN6, 30 September 2013 - 07:04 AM.

I'm signing up right now, this community looks like it's going to be awesome. I'm glad that it's just not only GTA V too! Looks like I'm going to have some friends for BF4, Forza 5, Payday 2, and many other games in the future. :)

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

Founder of the Gunslingers.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Grand Theft Auto V Gunslingers!

The online portion of the game is finally upon us. There is just so much carnage and mayhem to do together on the expansive streets of Los Santos! Hit the ground running (perhaps literally) during the launch day of the online portion of GTA V by joining up and swapping in-game contacts exclusively with fellow older, casual gamers! The Gunslingers group has had MANY adults just like you add themselves to our Master Lists, so the GTA V online party will be going around the clock for us!

Get registered. Add yourself to our GTA V roster. Swap contacts. It's that simple!

In Other News....

I also have a few more general Gunslingers updates to share with the rest of you, so here they are:

Advanced Twitch.tv Support - All Gunslinger members can now, through a simple tag, add a Twitch.tv status bar to any of their posts or signatures on the Gunslinger Gaming forums! It is a fantastic and quick way to let all fellow members know when you are broadcasting live. This new feature is in addition to the ability to embed your live broadcasts into any posts you make within the GS Forums. You even have the choice of sharing your own Twitch.tv account or, to get more views, stream directly to the official Gunslingers Twitch Channel!

Halloween Arcade Month - A new Halloween themed game will be installed into the custom and ever growing Gunslingers Arcade throughout the entire month of October! We are even offering a bit of a preview of the Halloween celebration at GS via the game "Endless Zombie Attack!" Aim for the head. Aim for the highscore.

Thank you for taking the time to read the latest news happening at the largest and most active clan for parent and hard working adult gamers.

The Xbox360 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.
The PS3 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.
http://www.gunslingergaming.com

Gaz_Bot
  • Gaz_Bot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

I've been a member here for almost two years now, and I can honestly say that you won't find a better crew to game with. 

I won't waste time rambling, just go join up already, you won't regret it! 

BTank09
  • BTank09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Joined this group after Blops2 came out.  Best gaming decision ever.  Only regret is not finding them sooner.  Great bunch of people to enjoy playing your games with.  Whether it's a quick game of Domination, an intense game of SnD, or everything in-between, one thing is GUARANTEED --- a GREAT time.  I can't wait for the shenanigans that some drunken nights of GTA V will produce...

Join already!!

• Odinone likes this

Hermit Grimm
  • Hermit Grimm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Just had to pop in here and show my love for this group. GS has been the best thing to happen to my adult gaming life. Gone are the days of playing alone or being forced to listen to the twelve year olds ego trip... Not that drunken tirades are THAT much if an improvement, but at least those are entertaining!

I've been with these guys through quite a few games this past year that I've been a member and all I have to say is that if you're on the fence, think we're too big to be fun, or too well organized then just give us a shot. Try us out, go sign up, plop your name in the pool and watch the fun commence. I know I've never regretted it.

FlyinBlind72
  • FlyinBlind72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

Joining the Gunslingers has been a great decision for me. Played mostly single player b/c couldn't stand listening to the children's nonsense. GS is a great group of mature gamers who I encountered while playing Defiance and have stayed with into Diablo 3 and now GTA 5. What are you waiting for? Sign up now!

Brewski
  • Brewski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Great crew of guys.  I haven't been in the crew for long but everyone seems to be active, friendly, and helpful!  This is exactly what I want, as I am a young adult myself with not that much time to game, but its nice to know you have a home when you do!!  I highly suggest them if your looking for a good group of gamers!!

xango7768
  • xango7768

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

Having a family and/or a demanding job does not always allow for gaming time, but it is great to be part of a clan/crew that is understanding of that, and does not judge. If you play tonight but you are not on for a week or two months, Gunslingers welcome you back with open arms. No Pressure, No competitive behavior, just good times, like going to the bar with your buddies (but cheaper). If you are considering joining GS and meet the easy requirements, dont think about it any longer, just do it you wont regret it. 

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by Philminator, 02 October 2013 - 08:56 PM.

I registered, introduced myself, did the masters thing, now I'm just trying to find how to apply to the PS3 Rockstar Crew for your Gunslingers

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by DoubleDownDon, 04 October 2013 - 10:20 AM.

I registered, introduced myself, did the masters thing, now I'm just trying to find how to apply to the PS3 Rockstar Crew for your Gunslingers

To apply for the R* social club follow the link below

http://socialclub.ro...unslingergaming

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by McMurphy, 02 October 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Welcome aboard! Update for anyone who was wondering: GS*Philminator is now also a member of our Rockster Crew. :)

• Philminator likes this

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Thank you ! :D

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

Thank you ! :D

You're welcome!

Just so everyone knows, the Grand Theft Auto V Gunslingers clan is booming with activity at the moment. In fact, we have had more than 50 new Gunslingers sign up with us in just the last three days!

If you are a fellow mature, casual gamer looking for a group of people (read: drinking buddies) who share the same time restraints and appreciation for gaming after work, you will find no group out there better suited for your needs.

[Sign up on our site and add yourself to our GTA V Master Lists to gain access to our Rockstar Social Club.]

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by McMurphy, 04 October 2013 - 06:08 PM.

PT-AI715_BEER_20080605145222.jpg

Frosty Pints

We welcome you to join in on the premiere event here at Gunslingers entitled Frosty Pints!

Crack open your favorite brew, stop by the GS Chats and connect with fellow members for some drunken gaming fun. Going strong since 2008, Frosty Pints is a particularly great time for new members to meet other Gunslingers and to swap game contacts.

Frosty Pints takes place on Friday and Saturday evenings, which actually means all day Friday and Saturday due to having members from time zones across the globe. (Quite the bender, huh!?) The busiest times tend to be from 3:00pm PST and on.

The Xbox360 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.
The PS3 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:55 PM Edited by snoopdoug, 04 October 2013 - 08:04 PM.

Frosty Pints takes place on Friday and Saturday evenings, which actually means all day Friday and Saturday due to having members from time zones across the globe. (Quite the bender, huh!?) The busiest times tend to be from 3:00pm PST and on.

I guess I joined at the perfect time. I will be home around 5:30 Pacific time with some nice beer to chase the whiskey. Excited to have some organized mayhem.

xbox: WobbliestCastle.

btw, my name on R* social club and the gunslinger forums is dgmott

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users