Photo

This will be my last GTA game.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic
Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:01 AM Edited by Chukkles, 18 September 2013 - 01:04 AM.

Sucks for you.
How is that first mission too violent?
It's just shooting, like every mission in IV.

Wait until you get to e Steve Jobs parody when he's displaying the new idock.
  • ShaneHaughey likes this

Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

Pussy troll.

uwutm8
  • uwutm8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

I've never understood how a normal person could be bothered by violent pixels.

revHunter
  • revHunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by revHunter, 18 September 2013 - 01:59 AM.

So you're not going to buy anymore because they're too violent, but going to keep playing this even though it's violent? Yeah... makes a lot of sense.

thivakar
  • thivakar

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

To be honest, this also maybe my last GTA game. Im not saying i find this game violent. But for some reason, i'm not feeling it Maybe im getting old and its time to say bye to video games ? for me. 

xboxshqip
  • xboxshqip

Crackhead

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

when the game is so great someone have to come with something to bad that makes no sense at all 

VercettiGroveRussian
  • VercettiGroveRussian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

Lol someone posts a criticism or concern and about 30 people call him a pussy/fag whatever. Really painting yourselves in a good light here fellas. For the record I felt uneasy about shooting up all those cops too. When it's crims I dont mind but lawmen :l

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

what!?

you buy (or your mummy) a gta game and complain that it's too violent? haha.

seriously. just f*ck off. don't even bother playing V anymore. sell it. GTA is not a game for you. why did you even buy it?

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Lord of the Thighs

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:27 AM

Er if you're such a weak person why you even playing gta? Wait til half way thru if u think first mission is violent. ... lol.

Thejamman123
  • Thejamman123

LEAVE ROCKSTAR ALONE!!

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

buys a violent video game, complains that its to violenth16B91C6E.jpg

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by azali10, 18 September 2013 - 02:33 AM.

What are you 5. Its supposed to be violent, thats what I like about it. If this is too violent for you, then what do you think about the texas chainsaw massacre or any other scary movies. Hate to say it, but you do sound like a PUSSY

First of all i'll agree complaining about the first mission is a little ridiculous. But, different people have different levels of violence that they're willing to tolerate. And that goes for pretty much everything in life, not just violence. Not everyone is the same. He isn't hating on the game or anything, so if he feels different about it than you or me then so be it. No need to be c*nt about it. 

Some of you f*cking fanboys on this site are hostile as f*ck.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Blazin Hydros
  • Blazin Hydros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Suckstosuck

Zroovy
  • Zroovy

Sharp and heartless

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

Obvious troll is obvious

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

Bye.

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

you never know you might grow a pair before the next gta comes out.

still, only 2.5 hours in and complaining, it wasnt until the torture scene that i first winced.

DatassGTA
  • DatassGTA

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

What did you think was violent about it? honestly, I didn't find it any more violent than any other GTA game.

yet.

Raspy
  • Raspy

Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

Are you an 8 year old girl?

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

I love all these people calling me a pussy and a troll from the safety of their mother's basement. Yeah I find this game violent but the difference between me and you lot is the fact that I've actually had sex in my life! With a real woman who didn't need inflating!

Tell you what guys, leave that basement go out and see the real world. Try not to trip up on the whore you murdered on the way out. OK she laughed at you, but it ain't her fault you've got small dicks.

BTW, I fully expect to be banned for this post but it's worth out to stick it to you bunch of pathetic keyboard warriors. I'm willing to bet in real life you all look like that weirdo from "The Human Centipede II".

To the mods who ban me, sorry. I didn't set out to be a troll. It's just I thought this forum was about discussing our opinions on a game. Some people here are obviously annoyed about the 5 year old girl that beat them up when they were 11, and want to take it out on me. Blame them. I didn't want to resort to this. They just bring out the worst in me. What can I say?

• ten-a-penny likes this

JocGTAV
  • JocGTAV

The 1%

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

Shut up bitch boy. Youre just like those morons on facebook that cry and say their gonna delete their profile just for attention with no intention of deleting sh*t.

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Sorry JocGTAV couldn't hear you cause of that massive cock in your mouth. 

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

In what way is it any more violent than GTA IV?

It's not, it has the same level of gore as GTA4.

Was kinda hoping for MP3 level of gore, but oh well ...Can't have it all, plus, the ESRB rating would have gone for 14 lines.

I think the only thing that's slightly more gorey than GTA4 is that you can burn bodies.

Louismkd
  • Louismkd

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

upsetting? What? What is happening here?!?

JocGTAV
  • JocGTAV

The 1%

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

actually i have 2 in my mouth mother f*cker! Both your daddys you motherless f*ck bag. Look at the freak troll hes got 2 daddys!!!! Come on everyone!!!! 2 DADDYS!!!!!! 2 DADDYS!!!!!!

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

In what way is it any more violent than GTA IV?

It's not, it has the same level of gore as GTA4.

Was kinda hoping for MP3 level of gore, but oh well ...Can't have it all, plus, the ESRB rating would have gone for 14 lines.

I think the only thing that's slightly more gorey than GTA4 is that you can burn bodies.

I didn't like shooting that security guard in the head at the start. Never really liked the "shooting at cops.public" aspect of these games. Makes me a bit uneasy. Yeah, I've played the previous games and of course there was some of this stuff in them, I dunno, maybe it's my age. 

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

actually i have 2 in my mouth mother f*cker! Both your daddys you motherless f*ck bag. Look at the freak troll hes got 2 daddys!!!! Come on everyone!!!! 2 DADDYS!!!!!! 2 DADDYS!!!!!!

That's quite impressive, considering we scattered his ashes soon after he died. Must have taken you ages to pick them all up and fashion them into a cock shape! Or maybe you've made a mistake and it's your own father's? Just throwing that out there... 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

At this point people should know what to expect with GTA. At the end of the day it is just pixels.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

That's quite impressive, considering we scattered his ashes soon after he died. Must have taken you ages to pick them all up and fashion them into a cock shape! Or maybe you've made a mistake and it's your own father's? Just throwing that out there... 

Children, it's okay!

You're BOTH my favorites!

• ChickenStu likes this

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

At this point people should know what to expect with GTA. At the end of the day it is just pixels.

Oh yeah of course it is. I know that, but I sort of usually play sci fi games. The Dead Space series is my favourite. Yeah, I know those are pretty violent too, but it's in outer space against undead alien/human zombies. GTA is kind of a different kettle of fish with a different kind of violence.

And hey, I enjoyed the HELL out of Grand Theft Auto IV! Loved EVERY minute of it and was sorry when it was over! I can't quite put my finger on what's different this time around. Like I said, I was a younger man when I played that. Things have changed in my life since. 

JocGTAV
  • JocGTAV

The 1%

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by JocGTAV, 18 September 2013 - 04:59 PM.

uh oh lock the gates because funny boy f*ck tits is attempting to mind rape us into feeling bad for his fake dead daddy! Ill tell you what- If you ever find your crackhead strung out whore mother over in skid row you throw her in a shopping cart and wheel her broke stankin ass over to my dude ranch so my horses have something to spit and sh*t on bitch boy

You know im only saying all this because I love you right?

LaughingDingo
  • LaughingDingo

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Seems about as violent as older GTA titles. There's one mission later, though, switching between Trevor and Michael that I thought was a little too far. If you thought the first mission was bad.... have fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users