Photo

GET GTA V VEHICLE MECHANICS CHANGED BACK TO GTA IV

326 replies to this topic
nikbwfc
  • nikbwfc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

I agree, we're not asking for it to be CHANGED, but just for the OPTION to have more realistic vehicle mechanics.

The petition already has over 700+ signatures and as that number keeps rising, Rockstar will take notice and add the option because they care about their customers
  • jagcivtec likes this

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by Blazin510, 20 September 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Wehh wehhh wehh bunch of self entitled crybabies. I want it this way so change it rockstar!

Just play the damn game and enjoy it
  • Fallout3 and MercyfulFate151 like this

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

I love driving in this game and think it should be left alone!

Logum
  • Logum

Crystal Clear

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

Wehh wehhh wehh bunch of self entitled crybabies. I want it this way so change it rockstar!

silent storm
  • silent storm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

I ask myself how many of these pro GTAV handling topics/ reply's  are actually paid GTA employs????

Propaganda machine driving overtime …

TheInsider
  • TheInsider

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

The GTA 4 driving gave the illusion that it took more skill. Forza is a game where driving takes a lot of skill because of how every small detail matters. 

Fallout3
  • Fallout3

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

I'm fine with the handling. After hearing so many complaints about it on here, I thought it was bad. But I was pleasantly surprised.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

GTA IV handling sucked ASS. This game is a breath of fresh air. FINALLY I can make a left turn without spinning out and loosing ALL of my speed.

My thoughts exactly. The game is so much better for it.
Hell yeah nigga

3 people to add onto my respect list.
  • Syntaxis likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

I like the driving in this game. As for you raspy, you're clueless about gaming. Feel free to leave the forum..

OverMind
  • OverMind

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

Nope

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

Also, who is this child to give orders to rockstar? Clearly he's a spoilt brat that still gets stroked to sleep by his mum.. I can tell you this mr OP, the driving is NOT going to be changed back, so cry your ass of to a different game.
  • Syntaxis likes this

BananLaks
  • BananLaks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

Sign this petition to try to get R* to change or at least give the option to have vehicle mechanics/physics like they were in GTA IV. If enough people sign it, maybe R* will see this and add a patch.

http://www.change.or...=share_petition

are f*cking kidding me ? Rockstar DO NOT CHANGE IT BACK. You did a great job on this game there is nothing wrong with the cars nor driving mechanics. Why go back in the past because these lazy ppl cant take the time to learn it. I hate when ppl get stuck in the past . It is a new generation and out with the old in with the new. U spoiled brats just need to learn how to drive . We don't want an expansion pack of gta IV . U PPL MAKE ME SICK.
As an option, it is okay, but I doubt that they will.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:14 PM Edited by vwnut13, 21 September 2013 - 01:15 PM.

The big problem is that the driving has "auto correct".

You start to slide around a corner and the game magically counter steers (without actually counter steering).

You slam on the emergency brake and you no longer skid to a stop. The game activates regular brakes and your tires are no longer locked.

Give the option to take out the "auto correct" features and driving would be much more fun. Even with the horrible suspensions and unrealistic acceleration.
  • Piramic likes this

BananLaks
  • BananLaks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

Sign this petition to try to get R* to change or at least give the option to have vehicle mechanics/physics like they were in GTA IV. If enough people sign it, maybe R* will see this and add a patch.

are f*cking kidding me ? Rockstar DO NOT CHANGE IT BACK. You did a great job on this game there is nothing wrong with the cars nor driving mechanics. Why go back in the past because these lazy ppl cant take the time to learn it. I hate when ppl get stuck in the past . It is a new generation and out with the old in with the new. U spoiled brats just need to learn how to drive . We don't want an expansion pack of gta IV . U PPL MAKE ME SICK.
  • Syntaxis and ImBoss450 like this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Also, who is this child to give orders to rockstar? Clearly he's a spoilt brat that still gets stroked to sleep by his mum.. I can tell you this mr OP, the driving is NOT going to be changed back, so cry your ass of to a different game.

Lol, that mom part was funny, but unnecessary. Anyways, f*ck your petition, they aren't changing it, maybe in your goddamn dreams. Thats like saying they'll change GTA V's map back to GTA SA's map. You think they're going to chance it back to a game that is 5 years old? Nigga, wake up.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

Sign this petition to try to get R* to change or at least give the option to have vehicle mechanics/physics like they were in GTA IV. If enough people sign it, maybe R* will see this and add a patch.http://www.change.or...=share_petition

Nobody is upset because the driving is to hard. The driving is too easy, and make driving far less enjoyable.

But anyway, your post is perfect for a discussion about GTAIV diving. Learn how to drive inGTAIV, and you'll love it.

gevebe
  • gevebe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

The petition has nearly hit 1000, come on share the link everywhere!

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

The petition has nearly hit 1000, come on share the link everywhere!

1000 out of the millions of people... LOL. You have no chance. Even if millions said change it back, it wouldn't be changed back.
  • ImBoss450 likes this

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

I love how those that are in denial about how horrible the driving is paint us as "entitled crybabies".  We paid money for a product, we didn't beg a god to have mercy on us.  We have every godamn f*cking right to be pissed with a product a company screwed up.  If you want to follow someone blindly, that is your own prerogative, but keep that bullsh*t to yourself., 

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

I love how those that are in denial about how horrible the driving is paint us as "entitled crybabies".  We paid money for a product, we didn't beg a god to have mercy on us.  We have every godamn f*cking right to be pissed with a product a company screwed up.  If you want to follow someone blindly, that is your own prerogative, but keep that bullsh*t to yourself., 

We too, paid for the product. Difference is, we accept the product the way it is. You can't just cry about something and expect it to be changed to how you like it. Now wipe those tears away son, wipe them away and go play GTA with its awesome driving mechanics.

JamesB__
  • JamesB__

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

I really like the new physics, wouldn't want them to be changed. Having the option of either would be good though, less for people to moan about.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

We too, paid for the product. Difference is, we accept the product the way it is. You can't just cry about something and expect it to be changed to how you like it. Now wipe those tears away son, wipe them away and go play GTA with its awesome driving mechanics.

Sounds pretty hypocritical coming from someone who bitched about IV.  Go play Saints Row if you want stupid arcadey bullsh*t.  People who "accept" a product the way it is are a major problem in this world.

• D1RTYŽ likes this

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by vwnut13, 21 September 2013 - 03:57 PM.

I really like the new lack of physics, wouldn't want them to be changed.

There, corrected it for you!

• D1RTYŽ likes this

D1RTYŽ
  • D1RTYŽ

• D1RTY12
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

That's what you clowns can't get into your thick heads, we can't enjoy something that feels so basic like a child's play thing. Pffffft.
Of course they should listen to their fans Rock star because that's what they do it all for at the end of the day to give us entertainment of what we want' many people got what they wanted and that's good but what about the other half' just treat us like we don't exist?

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

People are such idiots now and days (no offense). Looking towards the future, while not "realistic" the car handling is a GOOD thing by Rockstar. Remember GTA IV? And how you can't even freaking race online, because it doesn't require skills just a lot of luck. GTA IV online races at the start of the race, bunch of idiots all crashing each other and because of their stupidity and aggressiveness, you end up in 9th place.

I for def don't want to go back to that bullsh*t.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

People are such idiots now and days (no offense). Looking towards the future, while not "realistic" the car handling is a GOOD thing by Rockstar. Remember GTA IV? And how you can't even freaking race online, because it doesn't require skills just a lot of luck. GTA IV online races at the start of the race, bunch of idiots all crashing each other and because of their stupidity and aggressiveness, you end up in 9th place.

I for def don't want to go back to that bullsh*t.

lol wow you sound butthurt about having never learned how to drive in IV.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

Are you guys kidding me? Do you really think your little petition will show up? Do you realize how much people bought this game? Millions. Aso your petition is pretty much useless. They won't change game mechanics just because a few people don't like the way cars handle compared to the few million who enjoy it.

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Jesus Christ.
Everyone is talking like their OPINION is correct while all others are wrong.
These are each SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS. If you don't like driving in GTA V, that's your opinion. If you like it, that's also your opinion.
For f*cks sake, learn to appreciate the game or stop playing since you clearly don't enjoy it.
Complaining in here just makes you look like a self entitled child.
I've read one or two well structured debates. 98% of the rest are name calling and general hate because "hurr durr, he doesn't agree with me". Grow up, both sides.
  • streetx1xracer likes this

gevebe
  • gevebe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

Bump

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

You don't need to bump this dying thread. There is a sticky at the top anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users