Photo

Stolen vs Bought Cars

5 replies to this topic
Kulushialina
  • Kulushialina

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hey, I've looked everywhere for this subject with no success, if I've somehow missed a relevant thread then I apologize.

I'm just curious as to what others opinions are on buying cars? I had been leading myself to believe that you could only get back bought cars from the car depot, giving the prospect of buying cars some benefit. But after doing some quick testing I found this isn't the case, as the car I stole and revamped as Franklin was still able to be re-obtained at the depot.

Just hoping there is some benefit to buying the cars instead of just stealing them, this isn't a complaint, just trying to understand the mechanic of the function, thank you for your time.

Ollie8557
  • Ollie8557

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

good question...i cant see that there is any difference between the two, apart from stealing being cheaper and more fun.

Kulushialina
  • Kulushialina

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

That's what it seems like at the minute, which is a little sad really, would have been nice to save up the money to buy the bigger flashier sports cars, rather than just seeing it on the street 10 mins in and being able to keep it forever :p then again I assume there are loads of people who prefer it that way.

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

I think some of the cars you buy like the Lambos and Veyron don't spawn on the streets, you have to buy them if you want them.

Kulushialina
  • Kulushialina

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

I think some of the cars you buy like the Lambos and Veyron don't spawn on the streets, you have to buy them if you want them.

I'd love it if this were the case, but my friend sent me a picture earlier of the Veyron he found outside a shop, but this could still be the case for other cars.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Are cars still saved if they're just left in the streets/in the garage if they're stolen?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users