• Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

I found this too but something went wrong. I was driving him and his friend back and when I got to the location after he had told me about LC and the Bank Job they both got out the car and shot the sh*t out've me. I was really annoyed as I saw my freind used him for the Jewelry store hiest

Where did you find him??

Han RX-7
  • Han RX-7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

Damn, I killed him. I didn't realize that was Packie, he sounded a bit different and I thought they were just holding the guy up so I killed them off super quick. Can I wait a bit and you think the event will happen again or am I SOL this playthrough?

LaughingDingo
  • LaughingDingo

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

I got him to be with me on the jewelry store heist. I didn't realize it was him until him and whoever he was with got in the car. I almost killed him when I first saw him holding up some guy then I heard his voice and said "oh sh*t, that's Packie"

Han RX-7
  • Han RX-7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

No worries, if you kill him you can repeat it after awhile.

ScareCrow4545
  • ScareCrow4545

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:07 AM

Someone please help me on this, I pulled up to Packie and his accomplice during his random event and I let them in my car, tried going through the bushes and apparently they were made out of stone.. >_< so I got pinned in by the cops then got killed. Now when I go back there I can't get the random event to show up again, I really want to use Packie later on in a heist cuz he's got good stats but is he gone forever now? That would suck....
I've seen people say it will show up again "later" but can anyone back that up w/ some facts?

TechnoVyking
  • TechnoVyking

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

Anybody else getting pretty far along in the game? 

During one of the later heists,

Spoiler
It's some cool shiznit.

TechnoVyking
  • TechnoVyking

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

Someone please help me on this, I pulled up to Packie and his accomplice during his random event and I let them in my car, tried going through the bushes and apparently they were made out of stone.. >_< so I got pinned in by the cops then got killed. Now when I go back there I can't get the random event to show up again, I really want to use Packie later on in a heist cuz he's got good stats but is he gone forever now? That would suck....
I've seen people say it will show up again "later" but can anyone back that up w/ some facts?

There's the same random event that keeps showing up around the rich residential area of Vinewood Hills for me. I never do it because I'm always busy when I go by it, but it seems you just have to wait a few days, go by the same area, and it should initiate the event again.

TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

So... i killed him... before knowing it was him... crap... uhh.... anyway to get him now, without starting a new game?

ScareCrow4545
  • ScareCrow4545

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

I was getting far in the game then decided to start over because I did the assassination missions too early and missed out on some huge pay offs in the stock market. Now I'm waiting till the end of the game to do them so I can maximize my profits from the effects they have on stocks. Boat loads of cash to be made on the stock market. It's just sitting there waiting for someone to scoop it up

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by Bonnano, 22 September 2013 - 05:34 AM.

Packie has gotten beefier, and has aged a lot

Paksh*t.jpg

ScareCrow4545
  • ScareCrow4545

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

I was able to find Packie again after I got wasted trying to flee the first time. Literally spotted him after I asked if he would show up again lol so the answer is yes. But if you killed him during that random event then I'm not sure if he will show up again :/

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

That was a nice surprise when it happened. Glad I did it before I opened the forum just now.

Still gotta say it tho... OP is a f*cking tosser for spoiling the surprise for others.

JJD
  • JJD

Santa

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

Found him after I finished the game so cant f*cking use him

The New Blueguy
  • The New Blueguy

Legend of the Heist

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

NO SPOILERS!! f*ck YOU!!

Jako98146
  • Jako98146

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

When I realized that was Patrick, I was so f*cking nostalgic and hyped

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Of course, my first night playing, I came across the robbery and had no f*cking clue it was Packie. I killed him and now I wish I didn't :sui:

BigBoy1998
  • BigBoy1998

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:28 AM

I killed Packie and his partner NOT knowing it was him. Can I still have a second chance?

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:35 AM

I killed Packie and his partner NOT knowing it was him. Can I still have a second chance?

Why do people keep killing the guy. Vigilantism is retarded on these cases.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users