Photo

Xbox 360 graphic issues?

13 replies to this topic
Jamarad
  • Jamarad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing pop in issues on the 360? My game looks slightly grainy and doesn't blend well, plus when driving I have several pop in issues! Not a game ruined but just something is like to see if I can resolve!
Thanks

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing pop in issues on the 360? My game looks slightly grainy and doesn't blend well, plus when driving I have several pop in issues! Not a game ruined but just something is like to see if I can resolve!
Thanks

I have this too via HDMI , seems a common issue... 

ltajax
  • ltajax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

same hear, it runs great but some times lots of pop

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

clear the cache, just install the first dvd and not the second on the same HDD

yungkrease
  • yungkrease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Install disc should be on HDD and Play disc should be on USB drive. I'm playing Xbox version now and no problems whatsoever

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Happened to me too but I played about 4 hours and in all these hours it only happened twice.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

Official announcement states if you install BOTH discs you will have this issue. Install only disc 1. Laptop hard drives are just slow, no matter what you put them in, that's all. Game needs 2 streams, harddrive can't support the whole game - one hdd and one stick above sounds like a cool solution and way to avoid running from disc.

Jamarad
  • Jamarad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

Install disc should be on HDD and Play disc should be on USB drive. I'm playing Xbox version now and no problems whatsoever

All well and good but unfortunately I don't have a USB available, or at least to my knowledge I don't!

GTAGAMER1
  • GTAGAMER1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Can you give me steps on how to do this please

GTASkunk
  • GTASkunk

Don Vercetti

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by GTASkunk, 17 September 2013 - 10:20 PM.

I have a HDMI cable plugged in; the first time I installed GTA V, the game wouldn't work at all, it just crashed and restarted the game back to the R* Intro. The second time I installed it the graphics were improved and the game ran brilliantly. But then suddenly, a few hours later, playing the mission where you play as

Spoiler
and the game just suddenly went to the R* Intro. Hmmmm, it's quite obvious R* will need to do some patches.

I don't have: 'HDTV' set on, it's just set onto TV.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

All well and good but unfortunately I don't have a USB available, or at least to my knowledge I don't!

Just go ahead and install only disc1 then, and play from disc2, don't install it. You need 2 sources for it to stream from I guess.

Jamarad
  • Jamarad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Just go ahead and install only disc1 then, and play from disc2, don't install it. You need 2 sources for it to stream from I guess.

Well this is what I've done... I just play from the 'play' disc... But perhaps putting that disc onto a USB might stream it better.

TabooV2
  • TabooV2

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Well this is what I've done... I just play from the 'play' disc... But perhaps putting that disc onto a USB might stream it better.

Yeah try that and see if it helps.

ShopToCustomer
  • ShopToCustomer

Ven rápido

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

nope, not once. installed on a pretty good 16gig usb, dunno if that makes a difference?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users