Quantcast

» «
Photo

Buying safehouses - Dynasty 8 down for maintenance?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
MattJGUK
  • MattJGUK

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by MattJGUK, 17 September 2013 - 10:05 PM.

Is this linked to R* as BAWSAQ is currently down for me.

I'm 14/70 missions in now and some people who have completed the game say it still isn't working.

I really hope safehouses are purchasable in SP! Gameplay trailer showed an apartment available to purchase; surely Rockstar haven't took this out of the game or misleads us?

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

Have to tell you, I'm digging through the guide and the real estate section only says commercial properties.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by StingrayX, 17 September 2013 - 10:58 PM.

Have to tell you, I'm digging through the guide and the real estate section only says commercial properties.

So basically Rockstar just led us on only to disappoint us? :sui: They showed off buying an apartment in the Gameplay Trailer for SP, but now it doesn't even say we can buy houses? What kind of sh*t is that? That can't be right, have you played the game yet?

ILS_Supernova
  • ILS_Supernova

All! Of! You! Are! Going! To! Die!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

On the blueprint map it has a legend on the bottom right. .  it has a triangle with safehouses next to it . . .

Theres a sh*t load of them triangles all over the map . . .One real estate website works but when you get to the house it doesnt ave a option to buy it???

Think R* will ave a few too many emails bout this in coming weeks . . . .

MattJGUK
  • MattJGUK

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by MattJGUK, 17 September 2013 - 11:16 PM.

Just had a look through my strategy guide myself and indeed no purchasable safehouses just properties (businesses).

At least we have Michael's mansion but would have been nice to put Trevor in a nice Rockford Hills mansion or at least get a beachhouse. What was the point in all the money you receive from heists except vehicles?

Kinda sucks, I know it's pretty much only a save point but I was really hyped once I saw this in the trailer.

SammyXNA
  • SammyXNA

Feel free to wear my sig.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Yeah, I'm confused on this one too.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 18 September 2013 - 01:45 AM.

Yeah, I'm confused on this one too.

DITTO

I will say this

there are more red triangles on the map than there are businesses to buy, so what are they? i went to 1 and it IS the one shown in the trailer, near the marina, not purchasable.but there was a banner saying "apartments for rent"

Could be a thing for online only, maybe the feature is locked til a patch... we need to hear from the horses mouth.

doesnt look like this building is in any way enterable as well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users