North Yankton map

12 replies to this topic
thestig93
  • thestig93

Wanted for Grand Theft Auto

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

I'm only asking because the grandtheftwiki need some time to develop it's pages about GTA V and I'm not getting it until a PC version comes out. So where is this North Yankton place? Is not on the San Andreas map. A friend of Trevor says that he was "running cargo over the boarder". So I guess it's presumably in Washington State. My questions are: How big is this North Yankton map? Is it accessible after the prologue? Does it have invisible walls? It's going to be nice if somebody makes a tour of that place going around the map.

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

It's Blaine County is where North Yankton is. Unless wiki is lying?

thestig93
  • thestig93

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

It's Blaine County is where North Yankton is. Unless wiki is lying?

Wiki probably lies. I can't find North Yankton on the map, and the friend of Trevor says that he was "running cargo over the boarder" there. They were talking about Canada. San Andreas has no boarder with Canada.

MurdocisGod1990
  • MurdocisGod1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

You can't go back to it. Its only after the prologue. Sucks for a GTA game to have a "one time only" location but thats how it is. 

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

The wiki says north dakota but that dialogue between trevor and ron is pretty clear about canada.

thestig93
  • thestig93

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

You can't go back to it. Its only after the prologue. Sucks for a GTA game to have a "one time only" location but thats how it is. 

Just like Marco's Bistro (Liberty City location) in San Andreas. They recreated a big chunk of Portland just for one mission. 

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:33 AM

Dont know if its true but couple days ago someone said eventually you can buy a plane ticket to get back there .

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

Dont know if its true but couple days ago someone said eventually you can buy a plane ticket to get back there .

It's not true.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by Stormingz, 18 September 2013 - 01:04 AM.

I just found something interesting, I would put a screenshot up but I'm on an iPad. If you go to the Rockstar Social club, (and you must have linked your XBL/PSN account to your social club account) you are able to view the missions you have done, and where on the map the missions took place. Well, looking at the "Prologue" mission, you see a map of (I'm guessing North Yankton), not sure if this was just made for the one mission, or if they'll use it in the future.

thestig93
  • thestig93

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

I just found something interesting, I would put a screenshot up but I'm on an iPad. If you go to the Rockstar Social club, (and you must have linked your XBL/PSN account to your social club account) you are able to view the missions you have done, and where on the map the missions took place. Well, looking at the "Prologue" mission, you see a map of (I'm guessing North Yankton), not sure if this was just made for the one mission, or if they'll use it in the future.

Yes, please post that screenshot. I would like to see that.

BLAQK ROXSTAR
  • BLAQK ROXSTAR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

*Spoilers*

Actually you do go back to North Yankton in a later mission to dig up Michael's grave. Michael buys a plane ticket and Trevor flies his plane there.

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

It's not connected to the map... I assumed it was Alaska or maybe Canada

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

ohs049.png
here it is.
Anyone tried racing to the town for a quik peak? i might try it seeing as we can re-play missions! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users