Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

Which items do i need to be smart?

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Why do we need 2 topics for this? You make this topic, and then reply to the other one 3 minutes later? Please, gtfo.

MJMelly13
  • MJMelly13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

The other is for the Life Invaders HQ mission

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

That one is also with the 'smart clothes'.

MJMelly13
  • MJMelly13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

Oke.

THGhost
  • THGhost

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

Why do we need 2 topics for this? You make this topic, and then reply to the other one 3 minutes later? Please, gtfo.

Perhaps he made a new topic because you failed to answer his question the first time.

All he wants to know is (as do I), how do you dress "smart" in GTA V. What does the game class as "smart"? Cos I've tried every damn suit that Michael has in his house and Lester still tells me that I look like a bum. As for the mission's name, like the other guy said, I can't tell you because it doesn't tell you until you start the mission. But you're meeting him in a building at the top of some stairs, if that helps at all.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:18 PM Edited by poklane, 17 September 2013 - 10:19 PM.

Perhaps he made a new topic because you failed to answer his question the first time.

All he wants to know is (as do I), how do you dress "smart" in GTA V. What does the game class as "smart"? Cos I've tried every damn suit that Michael has in his house and Lester still tells me that I look like a bum. As for the mission's name, like the other guy said, I can't tell you because it doesn't tell you until you start the mission. But you're meeting him in a building at the top of some stairs, if that helps at all.

Does Lester give any hints before what the mission is about? Could you maybe also tell me how many missions you've already completed? I really wanna help you guys, but I can't help you 2 with just the word 'smart'.

Robbo1987
  • Robbo1987

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

If it's one of the early ones with lester and the one I'm thinking off I literally just went to mikes safehouse and changed in his bedroom into one of the suits available in his wardrobe. Simple enough.

Chattery
  • Chattery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

Please help!!! Having same problem! Have worn every outfit Michael has and it won't let me play mission!! :/

THGhost
  • THGhost

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Does Lester give any hints before what the mission is about? Could you maybe also tell me how many missions you've already completed? I really wanna help you guys, but I can't help you 2 with just the word 'smart'.

Finally got it to work. I used the same suit as before (the first in Mike's wardrobe) but this time I made sure not to have any blood on my suit from car crashes, shoot-outs, etc. Looks like that was the problem.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific, that was literally all the game told me. To dress "smart".

Chattery
  • Chattery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

Whice suit is it?

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Alright, go to Michael's house and go to his wardrobe, pick "full suit" and there should be two of them(grey and blue). Pick either one and then you'll be ready.

• THGhost likes this

THGhost
  • THGhost

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Whice suit is it?

Alright, go to Michael's house and go to his wardrobe, pick "full suit" and there should be two of them(grey and blue). Pick either one and then you'll be ready.

This. I chose blue, shouldn't make any difference which one you pick.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users