Photo

Watch Dogs Taunts GTA V

58 replies to this topic
repgreek
  • repgreek

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

You can't kill civilians in watch dogs, which obviously don't make it close to GTA. You can't have an open world without much to do.

Fallout3
  • Fallout3

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:50 PM Edited by Fallout3, 17 September 2013 - 10:00 PM.

This is not from their official page you liar. But it's a funny picture.

@Zlad

@CheesusChrist

It's from their Nordic Facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.../Ubisoft.Nordic

TabooV2
  • TabooV2

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

Watch Dogs looks like it's going to be a hell of a game, but GTA looks like more fun and has the online part too. Can't compete with that :r*:

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

Haha I laughed, this how marketing should work, taking non-offensive shots at other games, FFS GTA does it more then anyone, why can't it have some back?

Qwerty_jam11
  • Qwerty_jam11

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

This is not from their official page you liar. But it's a funny picture.

lol your avatar is superb

• 727gta likes this

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:37 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 19 September 2013 - 11:39 PM.

Haha I laughed, this how marketing should work, taking non-offensive shots at other games, FFS GTA does it more then anyone, why can't it have some back?

Maybe because Ubisoft is full of incompetent wankers? Patrice Desliets, remember him? Yeah he was fired for sticking up for his own creation! That's capitalism at it's finest! Ubisoft don't give a sh*t about art, if they did then why would they fire the creator of Assassin's Creed to only then take the franchise from him in the process and milk it to their hearts content!? Ubish*t do not deserve any respect, they are pure f*cking scum! End of!

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Screw watch dogs PC people had their passages delayed and will be arriving on Los Santos 2 months later too.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

that's a bit of a desperation move :/

Desperate and sad attempt to try to draw people in. Any game company knows that once a new GTA launches, it will be THE GAME for a very long time to follow.

IT'S FAKE. If that isn't obvious then all hope is lost for the human race. Also the games are completely different. If you didn't have your head up your ass you'd realize that.

Screw watch dogs PC people had their passages delayed and will be arriving on Los Santos 2 months later too.

PC is the lead platform for Watch Dogs, so we'll get better support and optimization than the GTA V port. I pre ordered this since Rockstar didn't want my money. Honestly? I'm more excited for Watch Dogs. Rockstar can take their time with that PC port of GTA V. 

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

haha luvvv gta v but that sh*t was funny. 

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by AlasClarin, 20 September 2013 - 12:16 AM.

f*cking fanboys, you guys talk like if you were Rockstar, and I'm sure even Rockstar devs respect and appreciate much more Watch Dogs than most of you.

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:19 AM Edited by GTA564, 20 September 2013 - 12:24 AM.

i'll not gonna buy watch dogs cause it's Stupid game

but GTA 5 it's super 10/10 the best game
Maybe some people do not realize what a good game is GTA 5
Your Loss

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

I'm sure the people who are having a go at Ubisoft should be moaning about R* too? They take pops at games constantly, look at Righteous Slaughter 7 for example.  

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

Those cocksucking pieces of sh*t Ubisoft.

Watch Dogs ain't got nuthin on GTA, nigga

wigger-kids.jpg

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:22 AM Edited by GTA564, 20 September 2013 - 12:23 AM.

Those cocksucking pieces of sh*t Ubisoft.

Watch Dogs ain't got nuthin on GTA, nigga

http://gnagsta.com/f...wigger-kids.jpg

hahahah lol

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

I hope you're being sarcastic.

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

no
And I do not want to hear what you have to say about the game

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

no
And I do not want to hear what you have to say about the game

Damn, what a shame. So much ignorance...so much stupidity. My eyes!

You don't want to hear what i have to say about the game? Then I guess I don't have to worry about the dumb reply you'd give me.

Watch Dogs is different from GTA V. If you actually watched gameplay of it you'd realize that. Comparing the two is like comparing a hot dog to a hamburger.  In other words, pointless and dumb. 

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:30 AM Edited by GTA564, 20 September 2013 - 12:32 AM.

Watch Dogs is different from GTA V. If you actually watched gameplay of it you'd realize that. Comparing the two is like comparing a hot dog to a hamburger.  In other words, pointless and dumb.

I do not compare them
I'm just not interested in WATCH DOGS

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

I do not compare them

Okay. You called the game stupid (It's not even out yet) and then called GTA V the best game...  :facedesk:

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:34 AM

You can't kill civilians in watch dogs, which obviously don't make it close to GTA. You can't have an open world without much to do.

You're a moron. You can kill civilians.

• Zlad likes this

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:36 AM Edited by GTA564, 20 September 2013 - 12:38 AM.

I do not compare them

Okay. You called the game stupid (It's not even out yet) and then called GTA V the best game...  :facedesk:

Maybe I exaggerated
But the idea of WATCH DOGS not interest me so much, because it focuses too much on hacking
About GTA V yes I think it's the best game
anyway WATCH DOGS does have nice graphics and nice atmosphere

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

that's a bit of a desperation move :/Mzeppelin, on 17 Sept 2013 - 6:20 PM, said:

IT'S FAKE. If that isn't obvious then all hope is lost for the human race. Also the games are completely different. If you didn't have your head up your ass you'd realize that.

It's not fake actually, Ubisoft South America (official) added the same pic but with spanish text.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

LOL. Okay watch dog is going to be a sick game for a few weeks. But all it is, is AC in a modern city environment. 

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

I do not compare them

Maybe I exaggerated
But the idea of WATCH DOGS not interest me so much, because it focuses too much on hacking
About GTA V yes I think it's the best game
anyway WATCH DOGS does have nice graphics and nice atmosphere

Okay fine. I think it's pretty cool when you go to a shop and Aiden's face is on tv, the store clerk will back away slowly or press the silent alarm button. I also like the idea of getting away from the cops, parking your car somewhere, turning the engine off and watch them drive right past. It adds realism to the game. Or how about hacking into someone's laptop that turns out to be a mother with a new born baby. You have the option to hack into her bank account and steal her money, or leave it alone. Little choices that can test a person's morality don't you think? 

Not like GTA V where you can shoot someone in the street, get a 2 star wanted level and run away from the cops. GTA V doesn't make it personal. Jeez, talking about this made me want the game more. 

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

LOL. Okay watch dog is going to be a sick game for a few weeks. But all it is, is AC in a modern city environment. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Lrro1GE9JUI Doesn't look like AC to me. Looks and plays completely different in fact. That was a worse comparison than the GTA V one.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

This all relates back to Rockstar taking a shot at the Driver series. In GTA III they named a mission "Two Faced Tanner" or something like that, and they gave Toni Cipriania a female walk animation. Toni was voiced by Michael Madsen, who had then done the voice for Driv3r in which they gave a criminal named "Tommy" arm floaties, refering to Tommy in Vice City and his inability to swim. Rockstar then made fun of Driver in GTA San Andreas  by saying "how can Refractions screw up a game so badly?" at the time Reflections was the owner of the Driver series. Considering that Ubisoft now owns the Driver series, it makes sense that they'd continue the rivalry. But I don't know if it's real.

R.F.
  • R.F.

I <3 R*

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Well still, ubisoft's official facebook page posted this the other day:

"Too busy to find an image to post, we're currently lost in Los Santos. Congrats Rockstar Games #GTAV."

Source

TheWarzoneXL
  • TheWarzoneXL

Banging Michael's Housekeeper

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

I don't care about either of these games,.just give me AC4 and Shut Up.

lol

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

Well still, ubisoft's official facebook page posted this the other day:

"Too busy to find an image to post, we're currently lost in Los Santos. Congrats Rockstar Games #GTAV."

Source

See? Ubisoft respects Rockstar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users