Quantcast

» «
Photo

Canadians who ordered from Rockstar Warehouse (DHL Warning)

14 replies to this topic
Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by Coral_City, 17 September 2013 - 08:21 PM.

So, been at work tracking my package -- got the classic "Delivery attempted; recipient not home" from DHL. Which is unfortunate, they could have done anything like chucked it over in the backyard or something (live in Toronto, Canada).

Anyway, if you're Canadian, do yourself a favour - go to www.dhl.ca/mydelivery and 'electronically' sign for your parcel - that way if you or no one else is home, you can give instructions on how they can deliver the package. Wish I knew earlier, guess I'll be playing it tomorrow!

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

It says on DHL that my package is "On Hold", i live in the maritime so when should i be getting it?

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

f*ck in Montreal and my package has been "With delivery courier" ....

EDIT: IT JUST GOT HERE!! OMFG. GOOD LUCK GUYS!

DEADFOCUSED
  • DEADFOCUSED

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by DEADFOCUSED, 18 September 2013 - 05:07 PM.

im still isn't here and im also in montreal.last time I pre order over the net.

ITS THE NEXT DAY AND I STILL HAVE NOT GOT IT,ITS STILL NOT EVEN ON THE TRUCK TO BE DELIVERED.stilll nothing,im super pissed off

dustin619
  • dustin619

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

I live in Calgary and had it delivered to my workplace. Delivered it around 3:00pm as they deliver to commercial addresses first 

Reborn_Ku5h
  • Reborn_Ku5h

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

So, been at work tracking my package -- got the classic "Delivery attempted; recipient not home" from DHL. Which is unfortunate, they could have done anything like chucked it over in the backyard or something (live in Toronto, Canada).

Anyway, if you're Canadian, do yourself a favour - go to www.dhl.ca/mydelivery and 'electronically' sign for your parcel - that way if you or no one else is home, you can give instructions on how they can deliver the package. Wish I knew earlier, guess I'll be playing it tomorrow!

That happen to me today I'm getting it tomorrow.

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

well I had to go buy from store as mine wasn't deliverd as promised....   Very upset, will be even more upset tomorrow when I have 2 copies and have to try to sell one...

DEADFOCUSED
  • DEADFOCUSED

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

STILL HAVENT GOT MINE

bsh133
  • bsh133

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

STILL HAVENT GOT MINE

i have yet to get mine aswell

BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Ugh... mine STILL isn't here and friends who didn't pre-order just strolled in yesterday and picked it up. I'm f*cking pissed. I live in Saskatchewan, two hours from Regina, and the tracking says it was with the courier in Regina as of five and a half hours ago. It still isn't here.

This is the first time I've ever pre-ordered something and it's the last f*cking time too.

BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

I'm STILL f*ckING WAITING FOR THIS a full day and a half after release. f*ck Rockstar and f*ck DHL.

bsh133
  • bsh133

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:29 AM Edited by bsh133, 19 September 2013 - 01:29 AM.

I'm STILL f*ckING WAITING FOR THIS a full day and a half after release. f*ck Rockstar and f*ck DHL.

I called DHL they told me it made it to a city 2 hrs away from me and stopped and wont be deleverd till tomorow. Thats the worst overnight shipping ive ever seen.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by Costar, 19 September 2013 - 12:53 PM.

Dont fret guys, it isnt any better in parts of the states or elsewhere. Amazon said mine was shipped to FedEx 1:44am Sept 17 but to make it short, FedEx keeps saying they ONLY have a shipping label, no package and Amazon kept saying they shipped it to them. Amazon had told me they expect it to be delivered the 19th, today, when it should've been on the 17th or 18th at latest, then they tell me please wait to see IF it might come by the 21rst... after FINALLY telling me last night "its been delayed in transit, this usually doesnt happen, we'll extend your prime membership one month at no cost" and that wont help me if I dont buy anything in that month, hello?!?! So now 54 hours later, more than two full days, FedEx status is unchanged.

Its useless, I wont ever pre-order from them again. They really goofed trying to save a few bucks sending FedEx Smartpost because its "more economical to a multi-billion dollar corp" but frustrating to their customer, this one anyway!

I'll keep sharing this experience. In business its like a dozen good points arent so much what ppl remember, its the one bad thing that ends up frustrating their customer because someone is dickering around, trying to save a dollar and yet they end up losing hundreds/thousands in the end.

THEREALRIK
  • THEREALRIK

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

i had mine coming with DHL and i live in toronto as well. i cancelled my order cause it only said "open" as my delivery status. I bought it from futureshop instead.

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hey guys, a small update. So I basically wrote a note on the front door with my signature saying "LEAVE THE PACKAGE IN THE MAILBOX OR FRONT DOOR", and my package was there upon my return from work. 

It's probably the last time I preorder a game anyway, deliveries tend to be extremely unreliable from the looks of this thread -- if I could, I would have picked it up at a Best Buy or Futureshop or even a Walmart and they probably would have had it.

To anyone who still hasn't received their package from DHL, if it isn't too much trouble, I would suggest cancelling the delivery and buying the SE in stores (if you're dying to have it).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users