Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you need Gold Membership to get the Social Club Exclusives?

13 replies to this topic
BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Hey guys, do you need Gold Membership to get the Social Club Exclusives? I've linked my Gamertag to my RGSC account, but no dice.

Zip87
  • Zip87

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Bump. I've been wondering about the same thing, cause I successfully linked up my gamertag to my Social Club account, however I still can't access Snapmatic or the extra content.

My profile seems to be tracking my stats fine, so I assume it works properly.

muhammad.arham
  • muhammad.arham

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

i am wondering just  the thing but i cant do it hopeless...............................

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Why can't we just take a picture and save it to the HDD? Why do we have to make this social-media-share-bullsh*t-crap, which GTA makes fun of? Why release this app and the manual for the iphone, which GTA makes fun of? In this case Rockstar loses his touch.

The game is great, but this app-stuff. upload pictures and smartphone-stuff isn't nessesary.

• jv95_ likes this

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

bump I posted about this and got no reply, people must be busy moaning at peoples opinions

I also emailed rockstar games but obviously they will have so many to go through so it takes time, if I hear back I'll copy paste the reply here 

Doitmyself
  • Doitmyself

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

No you don't. The outfits are in you closet. The guns are free at amu nation and the cars: go to your garage walk around and then comes a message "click "right" to get a special vehicle

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Why can't we just take a picture and save it to the HDD? Why do we have to make this social-media-share-bullsh*t-crap, which GTA makes fun of? Why release this app and the manual for the iphone, which GTA makes fun of? In this case Rockstar loses his touch.

The game is great, but this app-stuff. upload pictures and smartphone-stuff isn't nessesary.

"Whats the point of taking pictures if you're not going to show the world?"  Is the motto here, snapmatic is like snapchat and on snapchat pictures you take you cant just send to people you have to take a live picture. Also it makes for some pretty funny stuff to look at other's peoples pictures of the crazy stuff they do in the game.

GTAGuy
  • GTAGuy

Muten Roshi

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by GTAGuy, 19 September 2013 - 08:45 PM.

I don't have XBL Gold and as it stands I have yet to receive any Social Club exclusive content. Hell, I can't even upload photos to the Social Club because I keep getting the "Online Service is disabled on your account." error, which I've been getting since release.

On my Ps3 copy I've already gotten my Social Club content and I have no problem uploading pictures to the Social Club.

Also I should clarify that my stats are tracking properly on the 360 version so my account is linked properly.

DuVtrell
  • DuVtrell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

I'm not getting the extra content either, even though I was alerted about my lifeinvader stalking discounts.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

On my PS3, I have the special car from social club exclusive including the free weapons but i still can't upload pictures to the social club. It says rockstar's service are currently unavailable.

HoboDealer
  • HoboDealer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

Silver member here too, why hasn't Social Club functionality been made available to us? It was there in RDR for silver members! I just wanna save my pictures

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

I got all my stuff from the Social website, but I'm using PS3.

I did read somewhere a couple of days ago, there was some trouble for Xbox users to link their account to Social Club, maybe this is the problem ?

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

I had Silver and did not get the Social Club Content until I activated Gold using a 1-month trial code from my GTA IV box (a 5-year-old code and it worked). When I did this it started a new game instead of loading my old one (though I could manually load the old one). It also removed my Collector's Edition content from the game. I had to exit the game and restart for both CE and SC content to load.

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

I had Silver and did not get the Social Club Content until I activated Gold using a 1-month trial code from my GTA IV box (a 5-year-old code and it worked). When I did this it started a new game instead of loading my old one (though I could manually load the old one). It also removed my Collector's Edition content from the game. I had to exit the game and restart for both CE and SC content to load.

This is ridiculous because xbox players have to be a gold member (10 bucks a month, wtf Microsoft? Your sh*tty services are not worth that, not even 5) while play station players do not have to pay to get it.

Major disappointment from Rockstar on this. When they say free social Club goodies it should be just that.... Free.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users