Photo

[Tutorial] How to unlock free social club items. [Tutorial]

12 replies to this topic
ALLS1L3NC3D
  • ALLS1L3NC3D

Thirsty For Five

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

This is for the people that keep making treads that don't know how to get the cars ingame.

Your psn or xbox live account must be linked to your social club account. If you bought a SE or CE you can redeem your code in game via the pause menu or via ps3 home screen playstation store. That is if you have a PS3. Im not sure how it work for xbox because i didn't get the game for xbox.

if you go into the garage and stand there for about 30 seconds a message will show up and it will say "Press > to select a special vehicle" when you do this you can pick from 3 cars the Hotknife, Carbon RS, and the Elegy RH8

***Note if you didn't get the Collector's Edition then the Hotknife and the Carbon RS wont show up in the Garage***

For Trevor the Garage name will be "Pillbox Hill Garage" and can be found here

1Xfc639.jpg

For Franklin the Garage name will be "Grove Street Garage" and can be found here

BuAOdpT.jpg

For Michael the Garage name will be "Vinewood Garage" and can be found here

6mMy99T.jpg

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

But i have already linked my ps3 account with social club account, went into the grove garage and the special car isn't there? Also, how do you get the iFRUIT customized car? I done everything in the app and it isn't in the garage.

ALLS1L3NC3D
  • ALLS1L3NC3D

Thirsty For Five

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

But i have already linked my ps3 account with social club account, went into the grove garage and the special car isn't there? Also, how do you get the iFRUIT customized car? I done everything in the app and it isn't in the garage.

It might take some time because it did for me i did mine about 3 hours ago and it showed up about 15 minutes ago i would say give it a few hours there are a ton of people trying to do the same thing

Romero91
  • Romero91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

These garages all have the standard edition users. but the garage of the exclusive collector edition where is it?

jukebox
  • jukebox

Sgt. Knox

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

Special edition garage i beleive is for online only

Romero91
  • Romero91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

my friend has the special edition and has these three garages. but users have the collector's edition, which is the exclusive garage?

(sorry for my bad level of English)

The Jaysta?
  • The Jaysta?

::.. Phat Buds ..::

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

will these cars always be available even if you ditch them or lose them?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

wait a minute I thought these were SC exclusives (had nothing to do with which edition you bought.

I have regular edition so does that mean I don't get the stuff even though my account is linked to the social club?

I need more information on this

7csc
  • 7csc

Northwood !

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

^^^ Some of them no. Like clothes or some guns. For what I've heard the garages are for people who bought SE &CE only. I have SE so I don't know if this is true or not to who bought standard edition.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

It's the Collectors Edition, not the Social Club that gets the Hotknife etc.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Ive had access to the purchase of the grove street garage since before i redemmed my special edition perks, so yes the garages must be available to the basic game edition players.

tool_18
  • tool_18

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

Everyone!!! I got the special edition, I have redeemed my code and also connected to social club. for some reason I have no blimp and no special garages. why?????

Wayoff333
  • Wayoff333

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

I have the standard edition, linked xbox and I have all 3 garages but only the elegy car. Just FYI

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users