» «
Photo

WALMART.COM PREORDER

5 replies to this topic
PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by PSN-Blackhawk_1989, 17 September 2013 - 07:24 PM.

I Pre-Ordered from WalMart so that I can get the online Pre-Order exclusive keychain and I only got the game... Where the F*** IS MY KEYCHAIN!!!

Anyone else wondering the same about there order???

• Batman8318 likes this

Batman8318
  • Batman8318

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by Batman8318, 18 September 2013 - 04:59 PM.

I Pre-Ordered from WalMart so that I can get the online Pre-Order exclusive keychain and I only got the game... Where the F*** IS MY KEYCHAIN!!!

Yes! I am with you! I ordered my GTA 5 on 8/31 and the only pre order offer walmart had was for the limited edition and the standard with the keychain. I got my game on 9/17 but had no keychain! Walmart is now covering their tracks and have removed all links to that pre order offer! LOL I have sent 6 emails to walmart and they are telling me they never offered a keychain! http://www.examiner....onuses-revealed WTF is going on here? I mean its just a keychain so I wont lose much sleep but I don't like being lied to and I don't like not getting what I pay for! Walmart has lied to me in 6 emails and say there is no link to a keychain and was no offer! lol I know there has to be more people who got shafted from walmart out there!

Batman8318
  • Batman8318

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

This is the last email Walmart just sent me... Can you believe this crap? lol

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com,

We are happy to assist  you with this. According to our information the key-chain was a promotion done by Microsoft not Walmart.com so we have provided the customer service number to the Microsoft company below:

877-854-6885

If you have additional questions, please reply to this email or call us at 1-800-966-6546.

Sincerely,

Walmart.com Customer Care

Batman8318
  • Batman8318

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

I finally today was contacted by walmart via email and now the keychain that they say never existed is magically in the mail! lol

I am going to fight them and try to get an article posted in Game informer and other sites over their lies! They need to be held accountable and Gamers need to know how Walmart treats its customers! Beware when doing business with Walmart! They lied to me and told me that Microsoft was the one who was offering the Keychain for GTA 5 and also told me they never offered such a pre order!

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Yeah... walMart screwed up. lol. At least they fixed it.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

Yeah... walMart screwed up. lol. At least they fixed it.

This isn't in the least bit meant to be mean, But you do realize your first mistake right? 

• Romario likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users