Photo

How many enterable buildings are there, list unique ones

62 replies to this topic
BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

If there's one thing I never believed, it's the idea that V would just magically have more interiors than IV.

After IV, I expected absolutely nothing, and boy, does it seem like I'll receive it, in abundance. 

I love interiors, its fun to shoot up places or escape cops, and now ti h the addition of police sight cones, it would make alot of sense to have alot of escape buildings.. hopefully they add more with DLC or something

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

Plenty of strip clubs to go in,

Without spoilers, you can get more safehouses after doing some considerable amounts of missions.

Including purchasing. 

Please stop throwing your toys out the pram until completing the missions and getting into the thick of the stock/property market. This stuff is SUPPOSED to be endgame, not right away.

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Villa construction site, Dunstable lane. Northwest of that tall tower in the north Rockford Hills. 

human_nature42
  • human_nature42

Who'z To Know?

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

Maybe it's only for ONLINE purposes....or maybe there will be a big update in the near future.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

Do interiors featured in missions, e.g. FIB & LiveInvader, lock themselves in free roam?

I know Life Invader locked itself after the mission.

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Huge building construction site, in between Del Perro Freeway and the hairdresser in the south of Vinewood. When you zoom in on the map, the area pointer says 'ALTA'.

manjorkir
  • manjorkir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Do interiors featured in missions, e.g. FIB & LiveInvader, lock themselves in free roam?

I know Life Invader locked itself after the mission.

A delirious move by Rockstar...

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Huge building construction site, in between Del Perro Freeway and the hairdresser in the south of Vinewood. When you zoom in on the map, the area pointer says 'ALTA'.

awesome dude. Youre the only one contributing so keep it up

thenamesbeer
  • thenamesbeer

Mushroom cloud layin' motherfu**er, motherfu**er.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

You can buy real estate on the internet, that was confirmed. People who say 'they lied' because they inferred something that was never said make me laugh.

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

It's really weird, I've seen many fully modeled interiors of shops, restaurants, offices, art galleries etc in Los Santos. But none of them were open to explore.

Vinewood Racetrack, in East Vinewood. It's not much, but you can climb the fence and go inside to the seating area and the race track.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

It's really weird, I've seen many fully modeled interiors of shops, restaurants, offices, art galleries etc in Los Santos. But none of them were open to explore.

Vinewood Racetrack, in East Vinewood. It's not much, but you can climb the fence and go inside to the seating area and the race track.

I noticed this too, like the arena looks like you could walk around it but they are locked. Im thinking there will be dlc for interiors. 

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

Land Act Dam, in Tataviam Mountains has a room and small passageway (downstairs) you can enter. There's also a parachute in one of the rooms if I'm not mistaken.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Land Act Dam, in Tataviam Mountains has a room and small passageway (downstairs) you can enter. There's also a parachute in one of the rooms if I'm not mistaken.

Damn dude this thread would be nothing without you haahaah i wish I could try find some right now and contribute but I will when I get home

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

24/7 Supermarket, Chumash, Barbareno Road (along the westcoast).

@BlaineCountyHooker: Yeah, one of the most fun things of a GTA game to me is exploring. It's like searching a needle in a hay stack for coole hideouts, interesting areas, locations for multyplayer games or good sniping spots. It's also cool when you discover a hidden weapon or vehicle in a barn, abandoned factory or other buildings.

jivex5k
  • jivex5k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

You can enter some banks as well. I found one next to a clothing store, forget the name.

You can even rob the people at the ATM from what I hear, it was night when I found it so everything was closed.

You can enter strip clubs for sure, beat up the bouncers and they will call the cops, all the girls leave.

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Abandoned Motel, Sandy Shores, Panorama Drive. It's quite big and some of the rooms don't have doors so you can enter them. Everything is trashed and demolished. The roof has collapsed and you can use the rubble to go outside onto the roof.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Abandoned Motel, Sandy Shores, Panorama Drive. It's quite big and some of the rooms don't have doors so you can enter them. Everything is trashed and demolished. The roof has collapsed and you can use the rubble to go outside onto the roof.

hell yes dude cant wait to go check that out, im in mobile now so i will add those locations when i get back on, good job though. I guess there are more than everyone thought

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Some of the ones i got, not very major ones.. but eh, all fun.

Abandoned Motel, Sandy shored:

Dilapited motel, quite a few rooms, two floors, broken roof, random wild boar in one of the rooms.

Land Act Reservoir:

One building in the dam is accessible

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Some of the ones i got, not very major ones.. but eh, all fun.

Abandoned Motel, Sandy shored:

Dilapited motel, quite a few rooms, two floors, broken roof, random wild boar in one of the rooms.

Land Act Reservoir:

One building in the dam is accessible

Any ones are fine to list by this point. I will add all new ones to the list 

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Huge construction site #2: It's the incredibly tall tower that's under construction. It's located at the Adam's Apple Blvd just north of the Olympic freeway in the DownTown area. If you go up in the lower building, you can get into the tower through a bridge structure on the roof. Unfortunately, you cannot get higher up into the tower from that point, because all the stairs are locked behind fences. Maybe there's another way around? Fun place for multiplayer matches though, lot's of hiding spots.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Huge construction site #2: It's the incredibly tall tower that's under construction. It's located at the Adam's Apple Blvd just north of the Olympic freeway in the DownTown area. If you go up in the lower building, you can get into the tower through a bridge structure on the roof. Unfortunately, you cannot get higher up into the tower from that point, because all the stairs are locked behind fences. Maybe there's another way around? Fun place for multiplayer matches though, lot's of hiding spots.

I am going to make a new topic since we are just making a list, I wanted a new title so please join my new one TheFlush. http://gtaforums.com...ute-your-finds/

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Train track tunnel: This one is cool! From the Ammunation with shooting range at the Dry Dock street in east Los Santos, go down to the water stream that goes from north to south. There's a small tunnel leading east, straight into the long train track tunnel.

Nomadski
  • Nomadski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

The lack of general buildings to enter has kind of killed my will to do the finer exploring I tend to do in these games. Everywhere I look I see fascinating buildings all lit up with locked doors.

I see a Cluckin Bell stand (not even a shop) and there is noone there.

I see fruit stalls where I cant buy fruit.

I buy a Hookies restaurant where I cant get any food.

I see vendors all over the place on the pier and seafront where nothing is open, or vendors arent present.

Its like all this effort went into creating these buildings and services, but noone opened them up.

Not buying the endgame argument, my health needs filling up NOW, not after another 40 missions.

I cant even take it out on the few shops that ARE open as I cant pull out my gun....jeez.

Still love the game, they have done so much right, but the way they have done the shops, and the collectibles (different story) has put a wet blanket over the whole thing imo.

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:37 PM Edited by TheFlush, 18 September 2013 - 09:41 PM.

Yeah I know what you mean Nomadski. The sad thing is, there are lots of buildings that have clearly modeled interiors. I've seen art galleries, business centers, stores, restaurants, trailer homes, offices and other buildings where you could look inside, but not enter the place. If they are used for missions, then why not open them up for free roaming as well? If they are purely for decoration, then why did they waste their time modeling instead of placing a simple texture on the windows like they do with all other simple buildings?

GTA IV also didn't have that many interiors, but at least there were a sex shop, museum, bars, fast food joints, abandoned factory and some appartment buildings.

I actually don't care that much for the single player story mode of GTA games, I'm more into free roaming sand box playing and online multiplayer. It's not cool that those locations from missions are simply left out when you just want to free roam. Let's hope they are available in multiplayer mode.

It's just that interiors give the gaming world a more realistic and immersive feel. Without them it's just an empty shell you can travel through.

• Nomadski likes this

captain45
  • captain45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Don't worry, the modding community will help with creating more...oooh wait.

El Viruz Ántrax 5-7

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:35 AM

Mission Row Police Department. The area your car gets impounded you can enter and get a bulletproof vest. If you enter to try go to the roof automatic 3 star wanted level.

RatchetAZ
  • RatchetAZ

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

I found the Los Santos Department of Water & Power is enterable can't do anything inside but it is enterable on the east or south east side of the map. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uLigsvaaEes

Benefactor69
  • Benefactor69

The Truth Is Out There

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

There is a small fraction of an airport terminal in the big white building next to Michael's hanger. You can enter from a hatch on the roof or use the stairs at the back of the building.

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:11 AM Edited by Mr Oraange, 16 February 2014 - 03:11 AM.

Yeah I know what you mean Nomadski. The sad thing is, there are lots of buildings that have clearly modeled interiors. I've seen art galleries, business centers, stores, restaurants, trailer homes, offices and other buildings where you could look inside, but not enter the place. If they are used for missions, then why not open them up for free roaming as well? If they are purely for decoration, then why did they waste their time modeling instead of placing a simple texture on the windows like they do with all other simple buildings?

GTA IV also didn't have that many interiors, but at least there were a sex shop, museum, bars, fast food joints, abandoned factory and some appartment buildings.

I actually don't care that much for the single player story mode of GTA games, I'm more into free roaming sand box playing and online multiplayer. It's not cool that those locations from missions are simply left out when you just want to free roam. Let's hope they are available in multiplayer mode.

It's just that interiors give the gaming world a more realistic and immersive feel. Without them it's just an empty shell you can travel through.

DLC

Just wait for it, mkay?

robinthefactory
  • robinthefactory

The Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

The IAA building in which you burst through the window is still enterable by parachuting into the window.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users