» «
Photo

How many enterable buildings are there, list unique ones

62 replies to this topic
BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by BlaineCountyHooker, 18 September 2013 - 07:11 PM.

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN ASKED ALOT. But for those who have played it and found any, please list the buildings we can go in. And if you have progressed far through the storyline do interiors become unlocked? Im sick of all these little threads asking one question about them, someone should make a list of all the interiors and be done with it. I know it may take a couple days to find all them. Please dont list ones like 24/7 stores or clothing/tattoo shops ect. 

Thanks to TheFlush for all these discovered so far. 

Unmarked

The Kortz Center- north west of Los Santos is enterable. It's a pretty big mall or so it seems, looks like a fun place to have multiplayer matches. While the mall itself is mostly outdoors, you have to enter through the glass doors and go through a space with a couple ATM machines. The mall features terraces, lot's of stairs and bridges and roofs you can climb onto. Behind that mall is a hedge maze.

Villa construction site-  Dunstable lane. Northwest of that tall tower in the north Rockford Hills. 

Huge building construction site-  in between Del Perro Freeway and the hairdresser in the south of Vinewood. When you zoom in on the map, the area pointer says 'ALTA'.

Huge construction site #2- It's the incredibly tall tower that's under construction. It's located at the Adam's Apple Blvd just north of the Olympic freeway in the DownTown area. If you go up in the lower building, you can get into the tower through a bridge structure on the roof. Unfortunately, you cannot get higher up into the tower from that point, because all the stairs are locked behind fences. (Note) there may be another way in. Good place for multiplayer matches. 

Land Act Dam- in Tataviam Mountains has a room and small passageway (downstairs) you can enter. There's also a parachute in one of the rooms if I'm not mistaken.

Abandoned Motel- Sandy Shores, Panorama Drive. It's quite big and some of the rooms don't have doors so you can enter them. Everything is trashed and demolished. The roof has collapsed and you can use the rubble to go outside onto the roof.

Vinewood Racetrack- in East Vinewood. It's not much, but you can climb the fence and go inside to the seating area and the race track.

24/7 Supermarket Locations

Chumash, Barbareno Road (along the westcoast).

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

So im just guessing theres...none besides gas stations stores and safe houses? 

TXCarnage
  • TXCarnage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

There's only one safe house per character, you can't purchase others.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

no you belived the lies as well.

so did i my friend, so did i.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

even worse.. not trying to sound like a whiney bitch like almost everyone else on this forum but I did wish there would be more then what ive heard so far. Cause I havent heard any

IamJigsaw
  • IamJigsaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

Shockingly hardly any. What the f*ck are Rock* playing at?

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:12 AM Edited by Thisnamehasnotbeentaken, 18 September 2013 - 12:13 AM.

Very few enterable interiors so far. Kinda surprising.

ObscureSerenity
  • ObscureSerenity

Hand Me That Piano

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

I can't even figure out how to 'enter' a train... found a Ring of Fire restaurant and chicken place that I couldn't get into?

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

even worse.. not trying to sound like a whiney bitch like almost everyone else on this forum but I did wish there would be more then what ive heard so far. Cause I havent heard any

Is that really true?!

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

Is that really true?!

So far it is true, properties can be bought buy they are all businesses and not safehouses as the trailers have said, its all very confusing and strange at this stage.

ImpotentRage
  • ImpotentRage

Judgemental Hypocrite

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

I can't even figure out how to 'enter' a train... found a Ring of Fire restaurant and chicken place that I couldn't get into?

What percentage into the game are you?

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

Is that really true?!

So far it is true, properties can be bought buy they are all businesses and not safehouses as the trailers have said, its all very confusing and strange at this stage.

That's weak. Such a massive map and only three safehouses?... 

iALLOUT4eva
  • iALLOUT4eva

GTA Gunner

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

Guys I dont know if i have not completed enough mission but so far (Im 13% in) the 24/7s are not enterable!!!!! I have seen 2 so far. Hopefully there is more.

ImpotentRage
  • ImpotentRage

Judgemental Hypocrite

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

Guys I dont know if i have not completed enough mission but so far (Im 13% in) the 24/7s are not enterable!!!!! I have seen 2 so far. Hopefully there is more.

I've been able to enter the two I've come across in South LS/

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

pretty sh*t really, Why do the PS2 GTAs have more enterable buildings than GTAV? thats just sad and extremely disappointing. Some DLC needs to address this.

iALLOUT4eva
  • iALLOUT4eva

GTA Gunner

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

I've been able to enter the two I've come across in South LS/
Really? What street or neighborhood? I HAVE TO SEE!!!!!!! Lol

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

just got done playing for 4 hours ive done about 5 missions and have only found 1 interiour which is franklins house... ugh/:

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

Why do the PS2 GTAs have more enterable buildings than GTAV?

Less space.

Hordriss
  • Hordriss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

I'm enjoying the game so far, but I'm sure Rockstar said before release there would be a large increase of buildings you could enter compared to IV.  So far, even the Burger Shots I've found can't be entered.  That does disappoint me, as I'm sure we were led to believe there would be more.

dewan2000
  • dewan2000

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

no you belived the lies as well.

so did i my friend, so did i.

Tell me where Rockstar said there would be more enterable buildings? Oh thats right they didnt.  The few buildings that you can go in have tons of small details in them.   Creating lots of interiors that have tons of detail and make it believable takes alot of time.  Majority of the enterable buildings in GTA 4 were mostly empty.

Why waste a whole bunch of time and resources creating a bunch of interiors very few are most likely going to enter and for not very long...when you can create a more detailed and believable world.  GTA afterall has always been about the cars and the open world sandbox, not sitting inside of buildings all day.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

Im just suprised there hasnt been some random person saying they found atleast one unmarked interior..

Nomadski
  • Nomadski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

It doesnt make sense to have the Cluckin Bells and Burger Shots closed though as they could easily be pretty much the same interior for the most part.

Im finding a complete lack of feeding stations, places all lit up with big Open signs and no way in.  Even the hot dog vendors dont seem to be around much?

My real only gripe with the game, well that and the lack of tutorial on Chop.

• Hypertenzion and Cosmic Gypsy like this

hungover part 2
  • hungover part 2

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

Is that really true?!

That's weak. Such a massive map and only three safehouses?... 

Not technically true as i am quite a few missions in and franklin get a new safehouse which is better

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

does thw stadium have any kind of interior? does ANYWHERE?!

sananoutlaw
  • sananoutlaw

SA player

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

When low on health I spent agessss trying to find somewhere for food/health & finally found a 24/7 that was enterable and it was out in the middle of nowhere.

TheFlush
  • TheFlush

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

Ok, so there's no fast food joints you can enter (for now at least) apparently. That sucks, but let's see what else we can find okay? I'll start.

The Kortz Center, north west of Los Santos is enterable. It's a pretty big mall or so it seems, looks like a fun place to have multiplayer matches. While the mall itself is mostly outdoors, you have to enter through the glass doors and go through a space with a couple ATM machines. The mall features terraces, lot's of stairs and bridges and roofs you can climb onto. Behind that mall is a hedge maze.

• BlaineCountyHooker likes this

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Ok, so there's no fast food joints you can enter (for now at least) apparently. That sucks, but let's see what else we can find okay? I'll start.

The Kortz Center, north west of Los Santos is enterable. It's a pretty big mall or so it seems, looks like a fun place to have multiplayer matches. While the mall itself is mostly outdoors, you have to enter through the glass doors and go through a space with a couple ATM machines. The mall features terraces, lot's of stairs and bridges and roofs you can climb onto. Behind that mall is a hedge maze.

Thank you very much dude I havent had any luck finding any in my 6 hours of playing, but I will be looking. Ill check this one out when im out of school. Ill try to contribute too. If anyone else finds one unmarked, please add to the list.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

I can't even find a night club i can enter, very disappointing. 

I could survive without being able to step in a Cluckng Bell or Burger Shot, but having the night clubs taken away from us really annoys me.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

If there's one thing I never believed, it's the idea that V would just magically have more interiors than IV.

After IV, I expected absolutely nothing, and boy, does it seem like I'll receive it, in abundance. 

manjorkir
  • manjorkir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Do interiors featured in missions, e.g. FIB & LiveInvader, lock themselves in free roam?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users