» «
Photo

Some Dissapointed Kids

86 replies to this topic
Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by Malndor, 17 September 2013 - 07:19 PM.

I feel this point, I agree that parents should be informed properly of the games their children play but it is VERY difficult to take OP seriously after he snatched GTA away from the kid and then failed to inform the concerned mother about the extremely graphic nature of CoD and then flings insults towards people. His post wreaks of belligerent d*ck-waving, like he's bragging about stealing candy from a baby while trying to appear on the moral highground because candy for babies is bad.

OP Trolled a kid in real life calvin_hobbes-laughing.jpgThat's brilliant!

If people have a problem with it f*ck em.

Whambulance.gif

IMr_SmithI
  • IMr_SmithI

Nigga rich productions

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

So thanks to you, activision made money insted of R*.....

Don't agree with the COD endorsement but still at least the little twat won't be playing battlefield!! Lol
  • Malndor likes this

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

tumblr_lydygcLKkC1r57t8v.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

12 yo are just fine with the game.

I understand you're 28 and feel like you must throw this sh*t at all the little kids

It's great to criticize others for doing, playing whatever they want, ugh those ignorant 12 yo's, stupid little f*ckers. douches uh obviously. 

Well, a wake up call - you're 28, deep into video games and an active "contributer" on a video game forum.

even without throwing wild assumptions about the rest of your daily activities, you're doing stuff that are as socially acceptable as 12 yo's playing GTA. 

now figure out for yourself how acceptable that is.

Not that dwelling in a forum and playing video games at 28 is bad, I'm saying neither is wrong. 

a 12 years old can comprehend everything GTA has to offer.

Not all 12 year olds are the same. The point is, the OP (and others), informed parents of the actuality of the video game. They provided the parent with the knowledge they required to make a good decision about THEIR children. If they choose to purchase it anyway, so be it, it was an informed decision. That's all this is. Helping parents understand what they are buying their children. 

No need to put down a 28 year old who has grown up with video games all around him and still enjoys them as a form of entertainment. That's just kind of low. Some adults go to movies, some go to couples game nights, some play video games. I prefer the latter. 

Irrelevant to 

I feel this point, I agree that parents should be informed properly of the games their children play but it is VERY difficult to take OP seriously after he snatched GTA away from the kid and then failed to inform the concerned mother about the extremely graphic nature of CoD and then flings insults towards people. His post wreaks of belligerent d*ck-waving, like he's bragging about stealing candy from a baby while trying to appear on the moral highground because candy for babies is bad.

OP Trolled a kid in real life calvin_hobbes-laughing.jpgThat's brilliant!

If people have a problem with it f*ck em.

Whambulance.gif

Ohohoho, I'm not even close to figuring out how to even fake-laugh on this.

Go crawl back to the year these jokes came from

Rexxx
  • Rexxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Good sh*t OP, two less idiot kids I won't have to deal with when playing online.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

OP, you are what simple people call a c*nt.

• GTAOnlineVideos likes this

McTinman
  • McTinman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

Op's heart is in the right place. Won't matter though, they'll just play at a friend's house.

The New Blueguy
  • The New Blueguy

Legend of the Heist

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

OP, you are what simple people call a c*nt.

And that's why those types of dullards are considered "simple people".

• GTAOnlineVideos likes this

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

I don't actually get what this topic is about? LOL anyone?  :lol:

bergein
  • bergein

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Op informed a mother how gta v really is so she didn't buy it for her kids and everyone is saying he is a jerk cause he informed someone of the truth

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Clueless parents buying game for young-uns and the issue of whether or not someone in the know should inform said parents of the actual gameplay so parents can make an informed decision.

Not sure why people have something against this. Well, aside from those people are the young-uns.

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Grove street 4 life

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Lol, OP you're a f*cking asshole.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:06 PM Edited by Vorpax, 17 September 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Op informed a mother how gta v really is so she didn't buy it for her kids and everyone is saying he is a jerk cause he informed someone of the truth

I see...so the problem here is not with the op., but with those boy's narrow-minded mother, who's naive enough to believe anything anyone says, other than listening what her own common sense is telling her! If that was MY mother, she would most likely reply with "Piss off, i know my son isn't some crazy psycho, who will start killing people in real life, just because he played the game, which lets him kill non-real people in non-real world...a big freaking deal" well...not EXACTLY like that, but you got my point...As a matter of fact she tends playing some war inflicting games time after time and guess what? she LOVES that haha! Thats not to mention that i once discovered her playing freaking Mortal Kombat (is like the most violent game to date!!...) and she still was okay with that (disregard fatalities...she isn't that good at them anyway...) so yeah...

BillGates
  • BillGates

Boot me up.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

15 is not too young to play GTA.

Golf4283
  • Golf4283

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Kudos to the original poster. I also am 28 (and a father) and would have done the same thing. you really can't compare you playing GTAIII at 15/16 with playing this game at that age. Every single GTA game has upped the adult content there's no doubt about it.

Don't let all the children cut you down. Even the people our age who made fun of you need to do some growing up themselves and not just go on rants with swearing and asterisks etc. Doesn't show much maturity.

• Ryan_ likes this

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

youre a dickhead. Im 18 now and when I was 12/15 I played GTA and am I a dickwat now? Well, you wouldnt know but I can tell you that I am not. How would you like it if some dickf*ck 28 year old told YOUR mom that the game isnt for you? How would you feel? Congrats on being a lame f*ckdick and I hope you die.

I can see from your post that playing GTA in 12 really affected you.

I guess time goes on. When I was 12 internet didnt exist. Now 12 years old have Iphones and play GTA. 

• jordanpumah likes this

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

The gamestop employee recommended Call of doo doo over GTA?  Shame on him.

• jordanpumah likes this

Adecool
  • Adecool

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by Adecool, 17 September 2013 - 08:21 PM.

luckily no one like you was around when i bought gta4. i was about 14 then. and its funny cause at first i went in on my own and the guy said i needed ID, then i got my mum who was waiting in the car outside and then the guy kept quiet and actually sold me the game. thankfully he didn't decide to start going on about how its got violence and prostitution, who gives a crap its just a game. 

Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

youre a dickhead. Im 18 now and when I was 12/15 I played GTA and am I a dickwat now? Well, you wouldnt know but I can tell you that I am not. How would you like it if some dickf*ck 28 year old told YOUR mom that the game isnt for you? How would you feel? Congrats on being a lame f*ckdick and I hope you die.

But it's so much more realistic now, so much more believable. It isn't cartoony like III era games. V is like a film and very similar to how it would be in real life due to the voice actors & graphics. The intro sequence alone during Trevor's standoff allowed me to understand how this game should NOT be for anybody under 15y/o. The language is vulgur and too much.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

The GS employee informed the mother. OP just wanted to feel big by snatching the game away from kids and then bragging about it on a forum, says a lot about your life. For what it is worth, 15 is not too young to play GTA. 12? That's your own opinion. I played GTA around 11/12 and I have never wanted to kill anyone so... but 15 Y/O have most probably swore, seen violence and nudity. 

GTAOnlineVideos
  • GTAOnlineVideos

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

Everyone yelling at the op the game says 17+ it should be that way.

The government knows best!

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Somehow, I don't believe you.

thivakar
  • thivakar

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

LOL i just saw a  12-14 year kid who brought his dad to GS(EB GAMES in Canada) and the GS salesman explained about the usage of drugs/ sex and etc to his dad and saw the kid getting getting denied to have GTA 5. Poor kid :cry:  

...next few weeks or so...
  • ...next few weeks or so...

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Good on you OP!

Imagine if if we're a parent and walked in on your 12 year old playing abgamebthat has a lot of swearing, killing and naked females/prostitutes... drugs... as a parent, I would not allow that! He's too young, no need for adult content of this sort in his head and imagination. Simple. Imagine walking in on him and watching a adult (erotic) film... Would you allow that? No.

Simple fact is the game has a lot of violence and adult content. This is simply not for his age, and as a parent I would deny access to anything of this nature.

[µT]
  • [µT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Yet OP never bothered to tell the truth about the extreme violence and vulgar language of Call of Duty? He told a half-truth to be a douche.

12 year olds have seen tits, they've seen sex and violence and heard swearing, it's a daily part of our lives. These things and GTA in particular are a part of the teen experience. If you restrict GTA V based on it's content say goodbye to watching horror movies, reading most novels and cancel cable because you never know what's on TV these days (you know, like everything you experienced as a child and teen). Instead of being a puritan nazi and alienating your child, you should raise your child to be able to handle and experience these things responsibly because unless you completely isolate and raise your child in confinement, they will be exposed to it one way or another be it through GTA or something else.

• xPwnagezz likes this

mooonlights
  • mooonlights

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

I first played GTA when I was 9. You probably crushed their dreams, congrats.

Qwerty_jam11
  • Qwerty_jam11

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

That was great  :santa:

xPwnagezz
  • xPwnagezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by xPwnagezz, 17 September 2013 - 10:48 PM.

Please don't generalize us 12 year olds based on the attitude of other children. Not all of us are idiots. I've played GTA since I was about 7. Am I (growing) up to be an ass? No. I know right from wrong. Not all 12 year olds are the same.

Really shows your maturity, OP. 

iHawtiesz
  • iHawtiesz

Je m'appelle Frikadel

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

I can see from your post that playing GTA in 12 really affected you.

I guess time goes on. When I was 12 internet didnt exist. Now 12 years old have Iphones and play GTA. 

So based off of one post you know me through and through? I dont think so. You, OP and other "oldfags" being old dont mean you are above the law or anything. Just think about it back then and compare it with this, if some dickhead snitched on your mom that something isnt what its supposed to be, you would want to throw bricks through his window. Im just saying that any reasonable human being should compare this kind of things with himself and how you would have felt about it. If the mom doesnt know anything about the game she should've done some research about it. Her son tricking her into buying something is completely her fault for being naive while it clearly says 18+ (advised) on the box AND this game is running for over 10 years so she could have heard about it before. Whiteknights like OP should mind their own business and stop parenting other people's kids. 

Also Jesse, stop comparing the twelve year olds now with the twelve year olds longer ago because guess what? Things change with time, bitch!

• jordanpumah likes this

ShaneHaughey
  • ShaneHaughey

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by ShaneHaughey, 18 September 2013 - 08:22 PM.

A lot of people saying that 12-year olds can handle this are missing the point. It is up to the parent to decide what to get her children. If she thinks her kids can't handle it, guess what? She doesn't have to get it. I got GTA for my 13th birthday in 2002. My mom knew a month in advance what the game was rated and why it was rated that way. She still got it for me because she trusted my maturity to handle the material, and I'd guess she was right.

It's about building trust and respect with your parents so they believe you can handle it. While there is always the chance that the mother is a zealot, the fact that she didn't ask about Call of Duty shows she is more ignorant to the affairs of her children than anything else. If she wasn't, then maybe she would trust them more and they'd have V, or at least this scenario wouldn't have happened the way it did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users