Photo

iFruit app: Franklin's Buffalo

13 replies to this topic
ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Hey guys - has anyone been able to get the Buffalo from Franklin, ordered through the iFruit app? I already submitted the order but haven't seen anything in game... 

Blizzards
  • Blizzards

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

I keep getting sign in error wtf
  • Get_Head_Ed likes this

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

I was having that yesterday too, the server is probably getting overwhelmed... 

• Get_Head_Ed likes this

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

I was experiencing this yesterday in the afternoon , but this morning it was fine. Now it's on the Fritz again.

I added all the unlocked updates to my car, painted it, and changed my plate through the app. When I placed my order it says everything was free, but it had trouble processing the order. Anyone else experiencing this?

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

I was experiencing this yesterday in the afternoon , but this morning it was fine. Now it's on the Fritz again.

I added all the unlocked updates to my car, painted it, and changed my plate through the app. When I placed my order it says everything was free, but it had trouble processing the order. Anyone else experiencing this?

That happened to me a couple of times, then it said I was going to overwrite an error.. I think R* acknowledged troubles with the app last night

K1rb5t3r
  • K1rb5t3r

EP4L

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

I ordered my free upgrades on franklins car and they've yet to turn up. What happens once you've ordered it?

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

I ordered my free upgrades on franklins car and they've yet to turn up. What happens once you've ordered it?

That's the mystery.. I'm wondering if I have to wait until I get a separate garage first

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

I couldn't even access my customized, on-the-house Buffalo at the Grove Street garage, either. The servers must still be getting slammed to no end.

Hypnotic10x
  • Hypnotic10x

Let's get down to business

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Has anyone got their custom car yet or is it just certain people who haven't?

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

Has anyone got their custom car yet or is it just certain people who haven't?

Not sure if there's a connection but just encounterd LS Customs for the first time (in the mission Father/Son) and right after I saw the Buffalo customized in front of Franklin's safehouse

Hypnotic10x
  • Hypnotic10x

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

I've just done that mission. The car is no where to be seen even the white one lol

PudgyThunder
  • PudgyThunder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

You have to go to the characters "Special" garage... After a few missions with Franklin there is an icon on the map that looks like a garage door.. Go to that building and either drive up to or walk ((RIGHT INFRONT OF)) the door.. It will ask you to press the Left D-pad  (I play on 360) and enter.. Once you are inside and the quick tutorial plays, then it will give you the option to press Left on the pad for "Special" vehicles.. This is where the toon your playing has those types of vehicles stored.

Hypnotic10x
  • Hypnotic10x

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

I've got my car now... I managed to get into the app quite easily earlier and I put in a new order while I was playing. I over write my old one. The good thing was I had unlocked more upgrades which I got for free. Once I made the order I got a text after a while to pick it up from LSC

Nfurtado77
  • Nfurtado77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

I can't even sign into the app I keep getting an error.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users