Photo

gta v is a let down

122 replies to this topic
user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

Personally I HAVE played gta v and I think the driving sucks ***. In gta IV the driving was really realistic with the weights and damage, where as in gta v if you crash your car at full speed there is a dent, and when you blow up your car it barely looks damaged. 

i personally hate the cartoony gameplay in gta v.

• TheKillerDonuts and Jimmy Darmody like this

CAZPER
  • CAZPER

Sniiaijee

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Cartoony. *Facepalm* The driving is perfect, light, feels different in all vehicles yet it feels heavy from time to time.

• IveGotNoValues and HeavilyArmedX like this

TheHotHead
  • TheHotHead

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

"In GTA IV the driving was really realistic".

I've seen enough.

• djv3n0m likes this

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

Personally I HAVE played gta v and I think the driving sucks ***. In gta IV the driving was really realistic with the weights and damage, where as in gta v if you crash your car at full speed there is a dent, and when you blow up your car it barely looks damaged. 

V4ppwla.jpg

• DBZMUSICBOY01 likes this

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Yes,you have posted like 50 times that you hate the driving and you expected waaay too much.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

4 days join date, don't deserve my respect

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

Having a muscle car bank 45 degrees is hardly realistic... stop complaining.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

oh please the driving in iv was so sliding it was a joke

mvVsAdv.jpg

• IMr_SmithI and Ryder_from_the_grave like this

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

gta 5 driving is closer to driving in real life. in gta 4, you could not make a turn without hitting the brakes, unless if you were going as slow as a snail. That's not realistic. Gta 5 reflects realistic driving

• IveGotNoValues likes this

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Yes,you have posted like 50 times that you hate the driving and you expected waaay too much.

i waited 2 years for this sh*t, i expected better

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Yes we get it with your first whine topic.

b8b9f0fdeab34d40d9cad949d6a3c92f.png

TheMarkofZollo
  • TheMarkofZollo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by TheMarkofZollo, 17 September 2013 - 05:23 PM.

People saying V driving is realistic clearly have never driven a real vehicle.

You are all more than welcome to drive a rear wheel drive vehicle at 50 mph in a straight line and pull a hard turn whilst holding down the accelerator, but please do it off the roads because you may be surprised to see what happens IE you don't just turn perfectly without losing grip.

• Hypertenzion, MrSelfHater and Ichirpthe1-2 like this

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

mvVsAdv.jpg

Best GIF I've seen this month!

OP, STOP COMPLAINING YOU DAMN NOOB
GTFO

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

mvVsAdv.jpg

Haha.

ECDT1089
  • ECDT1089

TheGamer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

Oh look, he joined 4 days ago.

HeavilyArmedX
  • HeavilyArmedX

Killswitch Engaged

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

GTA 4's driving was realistic in what way? It does not depict the driving of real life...I drive, i don't know if you do but if my car or Jeep handled anything like the vehicles in GTA 4 I would think i had no power steering. That's how GTA 4 feels, like each car has lost power steering.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

People saying V driving is realistic clearly have never driven a real vehicle

The fact of the matter is that all cars handle differently. A Miata will handle pretty closely to how GTA v driving is. A caddilac brougham will handle like gtaiv. It depends on the car and saying either is more realistic than the other really isn't saying much.

MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

If you don't like it then why don't you f*ck off and go play COD with the rest of your pre-teen squeaker buddies!

• NADOLNY likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Yes we get it with your first whine topic.

b8b9f0fdeab34d40d9cad949d6a3c92f.png

where are mods?

i waited 2 years for this sh*t, i expected better

Wanna bet you don't have the game?

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

What even are you?

Tuniturntablist
  • Tuniturntablist

Ømar DmX

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

Cartoony. *Facepalm* The driving is perfect, light, feels different in all vehicles yet it feels heavy from time to time.

No it isn't perfect neither in V or IV, though IV > V in terms of physics.

• Raspy likes this

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

mvVsAdv.jpg

That looks cooler than anything I've seen in V.

• gunziness and Boxman108 like this

TheMarkofZollo
  • TheMarkofZollo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

The fact of the matter is that all cars handle differently. A Miata will handle pretty closely to how GTA v driving is. A caddilac brougham will handle like gtaiv. It depends on the car and saying either is more realistic than the other really isn't saying much.

I will agree that sports cars from IV needed to be tighter, and I'm not saying IV was a perfect reflection of the real world, but it was far closer than V is.

You stick your toe down in a Miata and try a hard turn and see what happens, V reckons it will stick like it's on super duper slicks (rails more like) which is not true.

Equally drive the Brougham like Emperor in V and see how it drives, you can't tell me V has it closer to real life than it was in IV with a straight face

darkbart
  • darkbart

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by darkbart, 17 September 2013 - 05:47 PM.

Bulls*^t

This game is brilliant.

• Showstopper 26 likes this

dOn DaDa ShOttA
  • dOn DaDa ShOttA

JAMESTOWN RANCHO GANG

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by culture585, 17 September 2013 - 05:40 PM.

you don't have the game. if you did, you would know the driving is as good as it get.....learn how to crawl b4 u walk.... you're probably the type with the pedal to the metal trying to do 100+ mph and wonder y you cant control the car..... go easy on the acceleration, get a feel for it 1st........ the handling in gta v is by far the best i've experienced in a video game.....

mulder84
  • mulder84

Someone not dancing to Uncle Sam's tune?

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by mulder84, 17 September 2013 - 05:42 PM.

For those of you who think GTA V's car handling is too arcady it's because you're too accustomed to GTA IV's boat-like handling, I felt that way at first too (also it's my first GTA on consoles, so...). If you want true arcade type of handling, try Sleeping Dogs or Just Cause 2, their handling is sh*t. Of course you can't compare with GT or Forza, but it's definitely a step up from GTA IV. In fact, the SUVs don't flip so easily now, and bends actually feel easier too.

TheMarkofZollo
  • TheMarkofZollo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

you don't have the game. if you did, you would know the driving is as good as it get.....learn how to crawl b4 u walk.... you're probably the type with the pedal to the metal trying to do 100+ mph and wonder y you cant control the car..... go easy on the acceleration, get a feel for it 1st........ the handling in gta v is by far the best i've experienced in a video game.....

Is that to help people understand how to drive in IV? Because that's the problem people had, thinking like SR you can turn a corner at 100 mph without braking.

I hope I never meet these people on the real roads!

• dOn DaDa ShOttA likes this

Hypertenzion
  • Hypertenzion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

People saying V driving is realistic clearly have never driven a real vehicle.

You are all more than welcome to drive a rear wheel drive vehicle at 50 mph in a straight line and pull a hard turn whilst holding down the accelerator, but please do it off the roads because you may be surprised to see what happens IE you don't just turn perfectly without losing grip.

And this guy's got a really good point! :^:

Justin80
  • Justin80

Genius

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

You are friggin cray cray.

The game is spectacular! The driving isn't ultra realistic like Beam or something but you know what it is? FUN!!

Plus lots of things are locked.

My issue is the missions are a little hard for me especially the alien one. Holy sh*t that is weird. Also I can't find many ways to make money but I know that's my problem not the games.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

I will agree that sports cars from IV needed to be tighter, and I'm not saying IV was a perfect reflection of the real world, but it was far closer than V is.
You stick your toe down in a Miata and try a hard turn and see what happens, V reckons it will stick like it's on super duper slicks (rails more like) which is not true.
Equally drive the Brougham like Emperor in V and see how it drives, you can't tell me V has it closer to real life than it was in IV with a straight face

Yeah I'm not disagreeing with you man I'm just saying that the two offer different kinds of play. Soooo many people bitched about the driving in iv. I liked it, but because people were so adament about how bad hey thought the driving was R* tweaked it. So I'm going to live with it because I'm sure if all the people who bitched about Iv's driving had learned to actually drive in iv and didn'tbitch so much about it, i'm willing to bet he driving would have been similar. Yes R* should have kept to their guns but you also have to try to make fans happy. Its a vicious cycle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users