Photo

Dynasty 8

13 replies to this topic
GTAFan0913
  • GTAFan0913

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Anyone know when this will open up? It's the last website to need opening. Maybe Rockstar is working on it?

GTAFan0913
  • GTAFan0913

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

Bump

bboynexus
  • bboynexus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

Curious about this as well.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Might be a GTAO tie in, so 2 weeks

might be the day 1 patch which hasn't gone out yet (delayed)

might be after you activate it i the real world

i have heard all of those 3 scenarios

ThePersianGrandTheftMaster
  • ThePersianGrandTheftMaster

Gold Standard Theft

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:03 PM Edited by ThePersianGrandTheftMaster, 05 October 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Here's the deal. I'm connected so I can play online, but Dynasty8 still says "low maintenance". Is this just a temporary problem which Rockstar will fix or is buying houses now disabled in GTA V. Partly, I'm disappointed because I was looking forward to buying houses, but until Dynasty8 comes back up, I'm not satisfied at all. I waited so long at this game and they can't enable the house buying. Ridiculous, Rockstar, fix this problem.

irossoneri
  • irossoneri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

that website only opens during a strangers and freaks of trevor were youll have to destroy for sale signs

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by LotusRIP, 06 October 2013 - 02:12 AM.

that website only opens during a strangers and freaks of trevor were youll have to destroy for sale signs

Different website buddy... that was for Lenny Avery's website.

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by Steverino322, 06 October 2013 - 02:14 AM.

Here's the deal. I'm connected so I can play online, but Dynasty8 still says "low maintenance". Is this just a temporary problem which Rockstar will fix or is buying houses now disabled in GTA V. Partly, I'm disappointed because I was looking forward to buying houses, but until Dynasty8 comes back up, I'm not satisfied at all. I waited so long at this game and they can't enable the house buying. Ridiculous, Rockstar, fix this problem.

You can still buy houses if you drive up to the "for sale" signs. It's still messed up as far as I know though and people keep losing properties that they buy, that might be one reason the site is disabled.

• ThePersianGrandTheftMaster likes this

Gold Standard Theft

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:43 AM Edited by ThePersianGrandTheftMaster, 06 October 2013 - 05:55 AM.

You can still buy houses if you drive up to the "for sale" signs. It's still messed up as far as I know though and people keep losing properties that they buy, that might be one reason the site is disabled

Gold Standard Theft

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

You can still buy houses if you drive up to the "for sale" signs. It's still messed up as far as I know though and people keep losing properties that they buy, that might be one reason the site is disabled

you're right. I tried to go up to the sign but its being messed up. Rockstar fix this sh*t!!!!!

BebopBang
  • BebopBang

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:48 AM Edited by BebopBang, 06 October 2013 - 08:49 AM.

Just to reiterate but are you guys talking about the SP or MP? Because in SP I don't get a notification when approaching a "For Sale" sign stationed in front of a house. That and the Dynasty 8 website is still down for maintenance.

Gold Standard Theft

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

Are we only allowed to buy apartments in online and single player mode? Because it wont give me the option to buy a nice single family home in Dynasty8. Help.....please......

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

Dynasty8 is disabled in single player by design, according to R*.

Gold Standard Theft

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

But in online, why can't I buy a nice single family house or mansion? Is that also by design?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users