Photo

Whos Still Waiting For UPS?

87 replies to this topic
CSSM
  • CSSM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

I just contacted UPS.  Because it arrived in town "too late" It wont be delivered today.  I have overnight air shipping and it arrived in town at 10:00am.  Screw this

GTAfanDAIichi
  • GTAfanDAIichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

I am still waiting here too. I just called customer support for UPS and navigated through many automated menus to reach a person. I asked them, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? and when they said no, we do not know, sir, I said, I AM YOUR CUSTOMER. I told them that their tracking sites says my game has been on the truck since 7 AM. I have a question, how can it take 7 hours for them to drive the game to my house??

They told me they didn't know, but the driver has a lot of packages to deliver. I skipped school for this and I told them if it doesn't come in the next 10 minutes, that I will never use their service again. Hopefully this teaches them a lesson about treating their customers properly. Can you believe this??

mbdrocks
  • mbdrocks

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Because they totally care what you think. Yup. XD
  • QuietSundayLibrary likes this

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Though the digital copy is installed onto my PS3, I'm still awaiting my physical copy which is due to be delivered by UPS sometime later in the day, though it varies as to when they deliver parcels in my neighborhood.

Ind3lible
  • Ind3lible

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

I am still waiting here too. I just called customer support for UPS and navigated through many automated menus to reach a person. I asked them, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? and when they said no, we do not know, sir, I said, I AM YOUR CUSTOMER. I told them that their tracking sites says my game has been on the truck since 7 AM. I have a question, how can it take 7 hours for them to drive the game to my house??

They told me they didn't know, but the driver has a lot of packages to deliver. I skipped school for this and I told them if it doesn't come in the next 10 minutes, that I will never use their service again. Hopefully this teaches them a lesson about treating their customers properly. Can you believe this??

:lol: ahahahahah DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Lmao! That's funny as hell! :panic:

GTAfanDAIichi
  • GTAfanDAIichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

They should care who I am since I'm their gd customer and paying their salaries. To be honest, I just punched a hole in my wall and my mom told me if I don't settle down she's not going to let me play it but she has to go to work soon anyway so I can just play when she's not watching. I'm just really TO'd that this is happening to me. All my friends have been playing since last night and it isn't fair.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

This is the hook.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Finally got my hands on it!
30rtap3.jpg
  • VapingZiffer23 likes this

mbdrocks
  • mbdrocks

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

They should care who I am since I'm their gd customer and paying their salaries. To be honest, I just punched a hole in my wall and my mom told me if I don't settle down she's not going to let me play it but she has to go to work soon anyway so I can just play when she's not watching. I'm just really TO'd that this is happening to me. All my friends have been playing since last night and it isn't fair.

Your mom? You twelve bro? Calm down.

thebeast2391
  • thebeast2391

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

uh

I don't think

you should be playing this game

with a rage like that you seem to be one of those kids that act out what they see in games

GTA+Angry children (aka you)= disaster

GTAfanDAIichi
  • GTAfanDAIichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

uh

I don't think

with a rage like that you seem to be one of those kids that act out what they see in games

I'm angry because UPS broke their promise to me, not because of the game itself. I mean, the game doesn't make me violent. That's like saying, I get the sudden urge to break brick walls with my fists and jump on people whenever I play Super Mario bros on Nintendo.

• reeferross420 likes this

GTAIsMyLove
  • GTAIsMyLove

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

GTAfanDAIichi how old are u bro?? is this the first package you get in your life?? you'll get used to it because thats how it is

thebeast2391
  • thebeast2391

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

uh

I don't think

I'm angry because UPS broke their promise to me, not because of the game itself. I mean, the game doesn't make me violent. That's like saying, I get the sudden urge to break brick walls with my fists and jump on people whenever I play Super Mario bros on Nintendo.

I been saying to yall the delivery times that says before 3pm or 11am is for businesses only. residential addresses or your home address is end of day. they didn't break there promise. it will be there but between now and 9. its unpredictable

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

No longer waiting. UPS showed up about 5 minutes ago. installing game as i type this.

thebeast2391
  • thebeast2391

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

No longer waiting. UPS showed up about 5 minutes ago. installing game as i type this.

same here. soon as I read your post this beautiful sight magically apppeared

20130917_145348.jpg

20130917_145437.jpg

deathpally and the rest of yall. hope yours gets here soon too

lilmikey
  • lilmikey

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

i been waiting allll day im getting mad now 

GTAfanDAIichi
  • GTAfanDAIichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Everyone has it now except for me!!! WTF man?? It says on my tracking page it should have been here by 3PM (1 minute ago) and I think that's what they consider "end of business" hours, so I now they have a potential lawsuit on their hands.

jukebox
  • jukebox

Sgt. Knox

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

i gotta got to work in 2 hours.....i wanted to drive around for a bit...dangit. Congrats to those who got theres....i just want to drive for a bit before i gotta work and not get done til tomorrow...looks like im playing when i get home at 230am

thebeast2391
  • thebeast2391

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by thebeast2391, 17 September 2013 - 07:08 PM.

Everyone has it now except for me!!! WTF man?? It says on my tracking page it should have been here by 3PM (1 minute ago) and I think that's what they consider "end of business" hours, so I now they have a potential lawsuit on their hands.

DUDE its not promised to be here before 3pm UNLESS YOUR A BUSINESS! everybody else waits

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

And your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Do you not realize he is probably trolling? No one is going to sue UPS because their sh*t didn't arrive.

And if they do, they're morons.

GTAfanDAIichi
  • GTAfanDAIichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

Do you not realize he is probably trolling? No one is going to sue UPS because their sh*t didn't arrive.

And if they do, they're morons.

OK you got me maybe I am trolling just a little but I really am waiting for this game and I have considered legal avenues to pursue if it comes down to that. I've been waiting for this game for FIVE YEARS, OK? To make me wait one more day at this point is some form of cruelty. Isn't there a legal term for it, something like emotional damages?

GTAfanDAIichi
  • GTAfanDAIichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

The truck just drove by! I saw it on my camera. Hold on, I'll be right back.

thebeast2391
  • thebeast2391

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:21 PM Edited by thebeast2391, 17 September 2013 - 07:22 PM.

8183/8486 installed

Edit:Done

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

UPS doesnt usually deliver to my apartment till like 5/6 ish... so i got some waiting to do...

lilmikey
  • lilmikey

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

10 mins after writing! i got it YES

GTAfanDAIichi
  • GTAfanDAIichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

It's here! OK, sorry if I annoyed anyone with my raging. I guess the lawsuit against UPS will be dropped now.

thebeast2391
  • thebeast2391

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

lets see pix guys

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Congrats to those who have received the game. 

I'm getting really close to the earliest possible time I would receive it, so I'm excited. 

Alfonszo
  • Alfonszo

If it Bleeds we can kill it

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Still waiting do they deliver now I doubt it ?

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

^They deliver well into the night. If it's 10:00 PM and it still says out for delivery, you are still getting your game. 

My copy just arrived!!!!

This is f*cking awesome. No waiting until 9:00 PM this time :) :D

GTAfanDAIichi
  • GTAfanDAIichi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

By the way, just a reminder, you need 8 GB free on the XBOX 360 in order to play this. Yup.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users