So, Which one you prefer, V's or SA's?

I like SA's

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

By default, San Andreas, of course, especially since I've never seen the LS of GTA V. Being the diehard San Andreas fanatic I am, I'm going to play SA until I die, plus I won't be playing V, ever.

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

Los Santos in GTA San Andreas is special in many of ways, V won't have SA's 90s atmosphere and other things which V rendition simply wouldn't have. Each variant of the city is different & unique in its own ways. You can expect that most people will say V rendition is the best, as it's far more larger, more detailed & complex, but I won't judge until I play the game.

• Loosestring likes this

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

Ill say SA since didnt played gta5 and ofcourse nostalgia too, i really dont care about gta5 although i have to play it once so i can legit say gta aint gta since gta4, so for me gta5 cant never beat an older gta ( except 4 ) in anyway.

GeorgeGTA
  • GeorgeGTA

GTA Master Gamer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

I love LS from San Andreas.

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond creativity

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2013 [No Age Limit]

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

LS from San Andreas was a small piece of sh*t. Never felt that LA Feeling, Yeah maybe you felt that East LA Vibe but still. Its GTA V's Los Santos for me.

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

GTA San Andreas's LS because my Laptops overheating!

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Paranoid Android

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:04 PM Edited by MarijuanaMonkey, 18 September 2013 - 12:05 PM.

Los Santos in GTA San Andreas is special in many of ways, V won't have SA's 90s atmosphere and other things which V rendition simply wouldn't have. Each variant of the city is different & unique in its own ways. You can expect that most people will say V rendition is the best, as it's far more larger, more detailed & complex, but I won't judge until I play the game.

I can agree with that. I haven't played V but each of them will have their special aspects. SA's Los Santos, it will be special for reflecting Los Angeles' 90's and gang culture, with feary, raged gang wars and the effect of crack cocaine on the streets and economic life, which can be seen on the city's appearance but GTA V's Los Santos has a more reflective side in III Era's Los Santos because the game's just set on Los Santos meanwhile San Andreas is set on the whole San Andreas State. Also each protag has his different lifestyle, so it's reflected on their neighbour; Michael, a former bank robber who has made a "sweet" deal with FIB and gained a wealthy life style; with luxury cars, shiny nightlife in Rockford Hills (Beverly Hills); Trevor, a redneck sociopath who lives in a trailer park, is high on drugs, involved in crank dealing and messes with some gritty biker gang (The Lost) and some badass Latins (Aztecas) to have a place in the criminal food chain and a bit of his sociopathism, in Blaine County where is full of crankhead and alchocolic rednecks; Franklin, a gang member who wants to split up with the raged and unneccessary gang life but he couldn't, also a bit of lux kid with shiny cars but he is up in this game to reflect South Los Santos gang and ghetto life, bring back the legend Balla, Grove and Vagos gang wars. So with this variety, GTA V has a more content Los Santos (I didn't play it but I'm judging this by the info and the stuff I watched) but San Andreas' LS will be special for reflecting the famous (or notorious) 90's lifestyle, gang culture and crack cocaine epidemic. I'm a huge fan of hood culture, especially Los Angeles' 90's hood and gang culture, so San Andreas' LS will have a special place for me but I can get an exact judgement about V's LS after I play it.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:17 PM Edited by thegtaman531, 18 September 2013 - 12:18 PM.

You guys are crazy. V's Los Santos was a living, breathing city. I could feel myself being put in an average, everyday person who lives in L.A's shoes. Rockstar managed to capture it perfectly, unlike San Andreas, which while it was good, is no way as big or as alive as V. After playing V, LS in San Andreas is a boring, empty, tiny city.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users