Photo

Bawsaq

16 replies to this topic
Emjayblaze
  • Emjayblaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

This working for anyone? It let me buy stocks earlier, but now says it's down for maintenance...

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Dont play pirated game.

Emjayblaze
  • Emjayblaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

Huh? I got the collectors edition dude...

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Are you being online? Bawsaq is controlled by Rockstar and the other stock exchange is controlled by your gameplay.

Emjayblaze
  • Emjayblaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

Yeah I'm connected to live. As I said, it worked earlier, but isn't now...

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Well then its under mainteance.

Jharth43
  • Jharth43

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

you're such a winner...

ballen205
  • ballen205

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Now it works again, but it never updates (since 4 this morning).

Is the Dynasty 8 only for Multiplayer, cause that never works?

Emjayblaze
  • Emjayblaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

I dunno. That's not working for me either. I'm gonna retry bawsaq shortly.

Jkmbaum
  • Jkmbaum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

not working for me either :(.......however i did get achievement for Making for than my total Investment.

Emjayblaze
  • Emjayblaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Yeah I checked. Still not working.

happy4ever
  • happy4ever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

bawsaq stocks are controlled by social club players,for example if somebody in singleplayer buys alot of guys ammunation stocks go high,its like real world exept it isint,so about maintance give some time to rockstar they have very big bandwith at the moment which is alot players trying that and servers cant respond to everyone,give sometime when the game will not be so popular,anyway same thing happening to ifruit app... getting alot of errors... don't worry about maintance its alright,alot players having same issue

Emjayblaze
  • Emjayblaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

I understand that but when I've invested tons of money into it, it sorta sucks I'm out of luck for the time being

KALASHNIKOV786X
  • KALASHNIKOV786X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

bawsaq stocks are controlled by social club players,for example if somebody in singleplayer buys alot of guys ammunation stocks go high,its like real world exept it isint,so about maintance give some time to rockstar they have very big bandwith at the moment which is alot players trying that and servers cant respond to everyone,give sometime when the game will not be so popular,anyway same thing happening to ifruit app... getting alot of errors... don't worry about maintance its alright,alot players having same issue

if they cant handle a simple mecanic of stocks with their servers how the hell are they gonna handle gta online

• baskerwil likes this

eee333
  • eee333

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

so how easy is it to make money? getting the game tomorrow, can I get a lot of money early? compared to the money needed to buy property and shops and cars, how easy is it to make the money. ty.

eee333
  • eee333

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

if they cant handle a simple mecanic of stocks with their servers how the hell are they gonna handle gta online

I think they got the hint from SimCity. 

they made some online features -stock market- and are monitoring the flow of players to see if they can handle the load, and adjust these values for the whole GTAO later, so they comes October everything will run smoothly. At least I think this is what they are doing.

ThePersianGrandTheftMaster
  • ThePersianGrandTheftMaster

Gold Standard Theft

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I also created my account and connected online to access Bawsaq, but it always says that its down. And it has been hours still, because I'm waiting to invest in Beta Pharmaceuticals so I can start my Lester mission with Franklin. Is this just temporary, or is Rockstar Games aware of Bawsaq not working and are they going to address GTA players about the inconvenience

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users