• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic
RedChuCKz_
  • RedChuCKz_

Snitch

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Are people still complaining on the driving physics? I find them enjoyable even though I liked GTA4 driving physics as well but I prefer GTA5.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

Sign this if you hate GTA driving physics/damage

http://chn.ge/19agus0

Lol

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

its nothing like saints row.. lmao

Ziggy Jinx
  • Ziggy Jinx

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

They have messed up a lot of things but that's life... Will get bored in a few days then move on to another game.... But when GTAO comes out then hope back on gta

GKP
  • GKP

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Romario, a new poster , and COMPLETELY right !....

ruud.
  • ruud.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

LMAO 600+ signatures including all the repeats.

Good luck.

GTA V driving > all. Admit it.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

The driving is indeed bad but what really pisses me off is that there all these vendors, clucking bells and all but you can't eat a f*cking hotdog/burger. Seriously how f*cking hard was it to copy paste the animations of buying a hot dog from IV?

THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

the driving physics are like saints row, 

gta 4 still has the best driving physics.

rockstar messed up, admit it its the truth

As everyone else may be getting jacked about this, I have to say, I agree. I liked IV's handling better because I liked the realisticness of the suspension and handling. Yes it did need improved apon, the cars had a very high center of gravity that sometimes made them feel boat like, but in the end I liked the way the physics were modelled better in IV, but then again seeing how the whole game runs in V, those physics would not hold up to the way this game is set up. With cops and sh*t, you would destroy a car in no time, so over all, I'm alright with V's driving physics because it goes along with the game rather well, I'd rather be able to customize cars and not have to worry as much about completely destroying them, than going back to IV and having to mod in cars if you wanted to customize them.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Nah the driving physics are cool because I'm practicing for a Crazy Taxi tournament.

• GKP likes this

imaethan
  • imaethan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Otherwise, not to much.. I learned to live with it, HOWEVER, I think it sucks big time that cars are not able to drift, even with the "slippery car" cheat on.

You can't drift? I think you're driving incorrectly then, I can drift perfectly fine.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Otherwise, not to much.. I learned to live with it, HOWEVER, I think it sucks big time that cars are not able to drift, even with the "slippery car" cheat on.

You can't drift? I think you're driving incorrectly then, I can drift perfectly fine.

I drift decently at this point. I can tell I have much room for practice and improvement, but the drift physics are present. 

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

the driving physics are like saints row, 

gta 4 still has the best driving physics.

rockstar messed up, admit it its the truth

They made 800 million already on the game...... Yep, they messed up. /sarcasm.

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:39 PM Edited by Romario, 19 September 2013 - 07:40 PM.

Basically, the ones complaining about the driving are the ones who cannot adapt. Afraid of doing something new. Cannot drift? Why is it that I can drift?

As far as I'm concerned, if you're sooking about the driving physics, then you just don't know how to actually drive in this game. Now pack it up, put it away and stop being butthurt because you suck ballsacks at driving in GTAV.

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

I hated the new driving physics during the first mission. However I absolutely love the driving now. It's a perfect balance between easy realistic and fun.

Vagg
  • Vagg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Driving Physics suck hard and this is just an opinion n00bs

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Don't blame the physics because you don't know how to drive.

Ziggy Jinx
  • Ziggy Jinx

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Driving is sh*t... Should of gone down the forza 4 physics.... And any fanboys that disagree are nerds

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Driving is sh*t... Should of gone down the forza 4 physics.... And any fanboys that disagree are nerds

Yeah.. make it exactly the same as a game that just focuses on racing. Cool Story broham.

Vagg
  • Vagg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

Don't blame the physics because you don't know how to drive.

Cool story brah

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

I haven't seen a single worthy arguement as to why the driving is bad.

The only thing that caught my attention is the comment that you cannot drift.

I'm in the process of figuring it out, can't is not the correct term. Haven't figured out how to drift yet, is more fitting.

I'm seeing that driving finese is all about being easy on the gas and breaks. When coming around a corner, if you want to drift, you will need to watch your speed a bit and kick out the back end with the e-brake, let it coast a little bit while slowly getting on the gas. If you are careful, you can get a nice 90 degree drift around a turn without oversteering.

In GTA 6, I want a damn speedometer. I'm pretty sure some of these cars at full speed should be doing about 150mph and up.

Try drifting a 90 degree turn at 150 MPH IRL, then tell me how horrible the driving is in GTA 5. The problem is not knowing how fast you are going, without being able to gauge and control your speed more accurately, it becomes difficult to pull of precise manuvers.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

See my previous post about speed management and the lack of a Speedometer.

The physics are actually pretty good. It's the lack of speed management ability that is the problem for things such as drifting.

ryan.hiltner9
  • ryan.hiltner9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

I love the driving in the game, but i dislike the fact that u can automatically flip the cars back over when they flip. I perfer a more realistic feel

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

Driving physics blow. The ATV and bike physics are even worse. Plane physics are even worse than the ATVs and bike.

I can accept the driving physics of vehicles, although they are noobified for the sh*tties that can't drive, but I cannot accept the bike and plane physics. Terrible.

The driving is like Sleeping DOgs, only sleeping dogs had more suspension. Very disappointing.

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

I love the driving in the game, but i dislike the fact that u can automatically flip the cars back over when they flip. I perfer a more realistic feel

You love the driving in game, but you prefer a more realistic feel?

There's nothing realistic feeling about the arcade driving physics of GTAV.

Little William
  • Little William

Mangi PNG ya!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

Already signed it.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

I drift decently at this point. I can tell I have much room for practice and improvement, but the drift physics are present. 

Well yeah, by now, with a few cars, but it's in no way like drifting on the PC in IV. That's what I really wanted. For Rockstar to acknowledge the huge drifting community that has been around for years.

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by AlasClarin, 20 September 2013 - 11:05 AM.

Love the driving in V.

Physics are for nerds.

: sigh : ... Well, then go back to GTA I. One of the main part, and one of the most complex  things to do of ALL games are physics, asshole. Sorry that you are so ignorant.

2491cc
  • 2491cc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

handles just like real life if you have ever driven a car. i have been racing all my life and i love the mario cart feel to it

They don't handle like real life at all. When have you ever seen a car take a sharp 90 degree turn at 100mph without any loss of traction whatsoever? I'm talking about the super cars. The only car I've driven so far that handles realisticly is the Sadler pick up truck. It feels like it has weight, and the steering isnt over-sensitive. The ATVs are the worst, they handle worse than they did in San Andreas. 

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

Less than tenth of the votes for the anti-PC petition.

GG.

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

Less than tenth of the votes for the anti-PC petition.

GG.

PC petition is reaching 500.000 signatures.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users