Quantcast

» «
Photo

God mode/invincinbility confirmed or not?

83 replies to this topic
JACK55555
  • JACK55555

PlayStation Gamer

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

If someone wants cheats, why is it such a big deal to some people? It someone wants to play the whole game with the cheats that the developers themselves put in the game, let them! Nothing worse than people who try telling other people how to play their video games.

I completly agree with you :^: :^:

• Noman1200 likes this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

I play with cheats. Not to cheat, but to have fun. I play all my gta games like terminator or spawn. To hell with the hypocritical haters.

This clown here claims he has the cheat but won't release it -_-

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6MfHKdjPQMk

• Mystery_Gamer likes this

Gaycob
  • Gaycob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

Can't wait, The only reason i play GTA games is so i can jack cars do mad stunts *without my sh*t blowing up on first impact* and maybe grabbing some chicken wings to slap on some hoe's ass while i'm doing mad stunts!

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

If someone wants cheats, why is it such a big deal to some people? It someone wants to play the whole game with the cheats that the developers themselves put in the game, let them! Nothing worse than people who try telling other people how to play their video games.

Very true indeed people want to play how they like.  But its pretty stupid to so early from a game launch, to make so many threads and post about a code for cheating that still might not even be in the game. The look on peoples face if they said there was no such cheat at this point would be priceless. Im glad it wont be for online play. But the more I play this the more I see just like on all the other GTA games the cheats can be earned in a way or glitched, and not needed for a skilled player. But making a thread about it so early in the game launch, and then others replying in it when there was already a thread covering the topic. Was pretty stupid or lazy.

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

Very true indeed people want to play how they like.  But its pretty stupid to so early from a game launch, to make so many threads and post about a code for cheating that still might not even be in the game. The look on peoples face if they said there was no such cheat at this point would be priceless. Im glad it wont be for online play. But the more I play this the more I see just like on all the other GTA games the cheats can be earned in a way or glitched, and not needed for a skilled player. But making a thread about it so early in the game launch, and then others replying in it when there was already a thread covering the topic. Was pretty stupid or lazy.

I don't think anyone was lazy. We are very passionate about having infinite health. Everyone has a different playing style. I play with infinite health in my games because I like to punish the bad guys

JasonX4.jpg

DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

My thread still remains unanswered. Man if there's no invincibility cheat I'm gonna be pissed lol. RDR had one so I don't get why this game wouldn't...

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

Doubtful it'll do any good but I sent a support ticket email off the website to Rockstar today. Maybe if enough people ask they'd figure "Alright we might as well go ahead and release it?"

Yeah there's the whole history of game developers and codes and whatnot, but at the same time think with common sense...they wouldn't have included the codes if they weren't meant to be used and wouldn't have taken the time to set up a system to disable achievements/etc if they hadn't planned ahead and worked to cull cheating on multiplayer. So there's no excuse, the people that don't like cheaters/cheating can and should exercise their right to shut the hell up and those that want the cheats should have something that makes their games they paid for with their money more interesting to them, not everyone else.

In the off chance I get anything back I'll let you guys know. With as much $ as I've spent for the ability to have pointless mindless fun in GTA games in the past I'm hoping they at least give me some form of response.

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

I don't think anyone was lazy. We are very passionate about having infinite health. Everyone has a different playing style. I play with infinite health in my games because I like to punish the bad guys

It is lazyness. Since you are so passionate and want the cheats bad how about do some decoding yourself. Or wait till some one who actually is doing something about it figures it out.  If they don't figure it out it doesn't effect my game play or how passionate I am about the game. I am going to have fun playing the game cheats or none.  That fact people are actually complaining about the game not being fun because certain cheats haven't been decoded is crazy.  Something is wrong if cheats have to be there for the game to be any fun for some people.  What ever people want to do is fine with me but these complaining post about cheats needs to stop. For fux sake its been covered many time many different forums

Hi9h
  • Hi9h

Satanic Hispanic

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

still no code for invincibility?

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:44 AM

hope it is cracked SOON!!!!

• xxTsKxx likes this

Destiel
  • Destiel

Blowin' Things Up

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Really hope the cheat exists,  I love invincibility cheats it's like the God cheat on Hitman Silent Assassin. 

djc2000
  • djc2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by djc2000, 24 September 2013 - 04:54 PM.

I have never done a mission in GTA 4. I just like running from the cops. Or having gun fights with people. The recordable cheats made this easy to do. I wish GTA 5 had a way to record cheats to the phone. I wonder if there is a way to record the frequencies of each button on the controller, and build some kind of bluetooth box to repeat the cheat sequences with the touch of a button? Or maybe make a computer do this with bluetooth output. I hate having to memorize all those buttons. I know it could be done.

• DryBomber5 likes this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

I have never done a mission in GTA 4. I just like running from the cops. Or having gun fights with people. The recordable cheats made this easy to do. I wish GTA 5 had a way to record cheats to the phone. I wonder if there is a way to record the frequencies of each button on the controller, and build some kind of bluetooth box to repeat the cheat sequences with the touch of a button? Or maybe make a computer do this with bluetooth output. I hate having to memorize all those buttons. I know it could be done.

dude they are easier 2 memorize then building that device is.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Official SA-MP Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

Don't know why those dickheads are keeping the cheat a secret, somebody's going to figure it out soon.
  • Destiel likes this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

bump

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:54 AM Edited by kastrenzo, 25 September 2013 - 10:57 AM.

I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere on a list from a datamine,  Invincibility exists, but no one has found the code for it yet.

I almost have to cheat when using a console, using a controller is like unholy blasphemy to me, and 90% of all f*ck-ups I have on games are on console, and it was because of the controller, either not hitting the right button or not being able to do something as fast as the cheating AI.

Lost count of how many times I've been killed trying to chase an enemy down with a car, and trying to shoot them with the absolutle D O G S H I T driveby controls.

PC version can't come fast enough, Shooting will actually be fun again.

DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by DryBomber5, 25 September 2013 - 12:30 PM.

I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere on a list from a datamine,  Invincibility exists, but no one has found the code for it yet.

I almost have to cheat when using a console, using a controller is like unholy blasphemy to me, and 90% of all f*ck-ups I have on games are on console, and it was because of the controller, either not hitting the right button or not being able to do something as fast as the cheating AI.

Lost count of how many times I've been killed trying to chase an enemy down with a car, and trying to shoot them with the absolutle D O G S H I T driveby controls.

PC version can't come fast enough, Shooting will actually be fun again.

It just comes down to preference, though I do agree driving and shooting is pretty damn hard.

Anyways, my hopes for this cheat are higher because cheats are still being discovered, BMX cheat for example which was just found a couple days ago.

shin_low
  • shin_low

PatrickJr

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

Don't know why those dickheads are keeping the cheat a secret, somebody's going to figure it out soon.

Because they want their little crappy moment of fame.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

any news yet?  :alien:

jonamad
  • jonamad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

Moon gravity was not confirmed but know it is

So probably there will be many cheats confirmed such as invincinbility , phone denied , health , armor

DeconstruKt
  • DeconstruKt

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

still waiting for Terminator mode. :(

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

sheet i really wanna go on invincible rampages!

gepetto420
  • gepetto420

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

i dont think they exist guys.  it might interfere with what they have in store for online play.

ShadowPaws
  • ShadowPaws

Machinima Director

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

i dont think they exist guys.  it might interfere with what they have in store for online play.

I doubt offline cheats will interfere with online play, I mean just look at GTA IV, none of those cheats port over, and the stuff you did see were people with modded systems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users