Quantcast

» «
Photo

God mode/invincinbility confirmed or not?

83 replies to this topic
DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Ikr..

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

why doesn't Rockstar just release an official list of cheats? is it really that hard?

I agree

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

why doesn't Rockstar just release an official list of cheats? is it really that hard?

Ikr..

I agree

IDK maybey because the game hasnt been released but for a few days. Mabey because it effects your game save. Maybey because they know people want cheat so bad they will decode them on there own terms?

SMGDM

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

IDK maybey because the game hasnt been released but for a few days. Mabey because it effects your game save. Maybey because they know people want cheat so bad they will decode them on there own terms?

SMGDM

*Whack!*  *Whack!*  *Whack!*

VLongo92
  • VLongo92

California Love. Show it.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Ikr..

I agree

SMGDM

Maybe.

M-A-Y B-E
IT MAY BE.

For how long have you lived without understanding how to correctly spell a 5 letter word on the internet where spell check is so prevalent? Don't insult someone and maybe you won't sound like a f*cking idiot. Mabey, just mabey you might learn something one day.
  • dg101 likes this

Fisha695
  • Fisha695

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

Apparently the invincibility cheat (and many more) has been confirmed, yet the button code hasn't been discovered yet and I want someone to confirm if this is actually true or is someone making that up?

It has been discovered, I had seen somebody using it in a video (trying to steal a plane from the Base) a day or so before the game was released. No idea why the guy that made the video hasn't made the code public knowledge yet though.

i dont think rockstar has revealed the cheat list for any of their games.

In IV they were all in game on a website, however that website doesn't work in V. 

Generally developers have never been fond of just releasing their codes, even to the magazines back in the day. They'd put them out there easy to find in the game files and of course testers would leak them, but most have never been just released them to the general public.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

Apparently the invincibility cheat (and many more) has been confirmed, yet the button code hasn't been discovered yet and I want someone to confirm if this is actually true or is someone making that up?

It has been discovered, I had seen somebody using it in a video (trying to steal a plane from the Base) a day or so before the game was released. No idea why the guy that made the video hasn't made the code public knowledge yet though.

You still have the link?

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Ikr..

I agree

SMGDM

Maybe.

M-A-Y B-E
IT MAY BE.

For how long have you lived without understanding how to correctly spell a 5 letter word on the internet where spell check is so prevalent? Don't insult someone and maybe you won't sound like a f*cking idiot. Mabey, just mabey you might learn something one day.

1. It wasn't a insult I was being serious. 2. I know how to spell it. every reply I leave I purposly spell words wrong because stupid people who cant grasp concepts or understand reasoning will always go for spelling errors like the point isn't valid. Because that's how people are by nature they cant be right or don't like something so they try and find fault in something they already know to be correct. I get paid to think like other people would think and i get paid very well to do it

What is  the point of using proper grammar?  Correct sentence structure, and correct spelling when your obviously not dealing with people smart enough to realize basic concepts.  Not only that but Check the rest of the spelling errors im not the only one making them

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

i dont think rockstar has revealed the cheat list for any of their games.

In IV they were all in game on a website, however that website doesn't work in V. 

Generally developers have never been fond of just releasing their codes, even to the magazines back in the day. They'd put them out there easy to find in the game files and of course testers would leak them, but most have never been just released them to the general public.

Exactly they just to lazy to think. Or to stupid I cant seem to figure out which one it is

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by dg101, 18 September 2013 - 11:25 PM.

What is  the point of using proper grammar?  Correct sentence structure, and correct spelling when your obviously not dealing with people smart enough to realize basic concepts.  

Not even going to point out the irony here.

Y'know what though?  I DO have to ask, what is this basic concept you've convinced yourself we don't "realize"?  Because if it's that you care about leaderboards or the online component to the game...we get that.  We just don't care.

hellslave
  • hellslave

livєэvil

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

Never rely on game devs to release the codes on their own. Case in point, Rare, with Goldeneye. It took YEARS before its codes were known.

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

...there were CODES for Goldeneye?

DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

Ikr..

I agree

SMGDM

Well, unless the player can't read the message at the top that clearly states the affects of cheating, that's their own damn fault and are you forgetting that 18 cheats have already been disocvered? They might as well just reveal the rest of them to us. Not everyone plays GTA games for the story mode, they prefer to just mess around and go on rampages. Do you get it now?

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

They did release 18 already in this section duh. So why not just keep a eye on that thread for any updates rather than make a new post in that section about specific cheats. Obviously if you read that thread which people obviously didn't you would know all of them haven't been decoded yet so double duh. And im sure the people decoding them also want time to enjoy the games themselves. Rockstar is not going to go on every forum and fill in the blanks for every lame post about cheats. Plus this is what like day 3 after the release you don't think Rockstar wants to people to actually spend time with the game and earn some things before they release it. Even though game developers never in the history of games leak codes. So that's not going to happen.  So have some patience and deal with it and actually play the game a bit. If you are the type who just want to cruise around and do whatever then your going to have to wait. Nobody is going to spoon feed a lazy gamer. If you want the cheats so bad actually do so work and decode them yourselves. Or STFU and wait for somebody else to do it. Which is not going to happen right away

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by dg101, 19 September 2013 - 06:18 PM.

Or ignore those posts.  Maybe don't read the cheats threads if you don't want someone asking about cheats.  You keep coming back here and acting all stunned that people are asking this stuff over and over, when it's REALLY simple to make that stop.  I guess you're just too stupid or lack the will power to stay away from something that's CLEARLY upsetting you.

And again...the guy too lazy to use even a semblance of proper spelling is calling other people lazy.  Hypocrisy at its finest.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

They did release 18 already in this section duh. So why not just keep a eye on that thread for any updates rather than make a new post in that section about specific cheats. Obviously if you read that thread which people obviously didn't you would know all of them haven't been decoded yet so double duh. And im sure the people decoding them also want time to enjoy the games themselves. Rockstar is not going to go on every forum and fill in the blanks for every lame post about cheats. Plus this is what like day 3 after the release you don't think Rockstar wants to people to actually spend time with the game and earn some things before they release it. Even though game developers never in the history of games leak codes. So that's not going to happen.  So have some patience and deal with it and actually play the game a bit. If you are the type who just want to cruise around and do whatever then your going to have to wait. Nobody is going to spoon feed a lazy gamer. If you want the cheats so bad actually do so work and decode them yourselves. Or STFU and wait for somebody else to do it. Which is not going to happen right away

Lazy gamer lazy gamer lazy gamer. EVERYBODY SAYS LAZY GAMER! Are we playing a video game or working a god damn construction job?

• Noman1200 likes this

Moriarty1
  • Moriarty1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

First day of the official release date and allready peolple want to be invinsible.  I know people had theres a few days early and some parts of the world the 17 was yesterday, but sheesh has anybody really put in decent time to play this? Let alone be asking for confirmation of specific cheats?  Be patient let people actually play the game and find it. Eventually if its there somebody will find it. But as of today No.

get out of here you hater. I play all my gta's with infinite health.

Make me, I will wait.....No hate here its just stupid to want infinitive health so soon. The fact that you say you play them all on infinitive health just proves your not reall any good and lazy. I cant wait tillonline drops you shall be the first I hunt down and kill. Lets see that infinitive help you then.  Im not against it all together but really. I sure hope people were smart enought to remember that cheating effects your game save and acheivements. Im sure there will be extras from the game for not cheating just like all the other tittle's. You prolly got less than 40% completion on any givin GTA game. and a negative criminal rating to match. Cheat all you want but you still gonna suck at the game. ROFL how stupid can people be

I would've just called him a coward, but this works too.... :lol:

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

A coward?  Do you guys get that if you're using cheats to play, you're not really considering playing online?  It's to have fun with your single player game.  So...how is this cowardice exactly?  

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

I totally agree with there being no cheats. I mean common. Your that bad you need cheats? Cheats would also be terrible for the online mode when it comes around. Just think if you had infinate ammo and health on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP. It would ruin the game. If GTA wants a good Online mode they should ban those codes for sure. I'm pretty sure, well I know that they will have an update where there will never be a health or infinate ammo cheat on GTA5. It would ruin online mode. Doesn't anyone get that? If you need these cheats to play, you must be pretty bad at GTA, its not a hard game.

Panzom
  • Panzom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

I totally agree with there being no cheats. I mean common. Your that bad you need cheats? Cheats would also be terrible for the online mode when it comes around. Just think if you had infinate ammo and health on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP. It would ruin the game. If GTA wants a good Online mode they should ban those codes for sure. I'm pretty sure, well I know that they will have an update where there will never be a health or infinate ammo cheat on GTA5. It would ruin online mode. Doesn't anyone get that? If you need these cheats to play, you must be pretty bad at GTA, its not a hard game.

First, of course the codes will not work for online. Just like they didn't in the last one. Second using these codes are not about the game being hard, it's about wanting to put on "God Mode" and walking around LS like the Terminator. It's about having fun in single player mode.

Mystery_Gamer
  • Mystery_Gamer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

It's true that some people use cheats because they suck at the game. Hell, that was me when i was younger. But to completely remove cheats just because some people use them to make them game easier is a stupid idea. What about those who use cheats for fun?

DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

First, of course the codes will not work for online. Just like they didn't in the last one. Second using these codes are not about the game being hard, it's about wanting to put on "God Mode" and walking around LS like the Terminator. It's about having fun in single player mode.

Exactly this.

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

That's what I'm saying, that's what I'm saying, that's what's up.

oh-yes.gif

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

man it's a f*cking game you no life neckbeards, who gives a f*ck whether someone uses cheat or not, man i smell autism

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

if the cheats are in the game,  and people want to use them,  what f*cking business is that of anyone elses?

Mystery_Gamer
  • Mystery_Gamer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by Mystery_Gamer, 21 September 2013 - 03:55 PM.

Mr Shakotan, on 21 Sept 2013 - 2:39 PM, said:

The more I play this the more I laugh at this post. You must really suck to need a god mode cheat to be able to walk around freely. There are people making video's everyday for all types of tips and tricks from the game. And just like every other GTA game knowing how to exloit the tips glitches, and spawn points are all the cheats I need. God mode is not needed and your stats are keeping track of how many times you cheat. I have stolen from the army, police, and every possible gang and I have yet to be killed..  Just learn how to play

You really believe that the only people that want the invincibility cheat are the ones that just suck at the game. :lol:
When you were writing your whine...sorry, post, did you at any point stop to think that some people want the cheats just for fun? Which, i believe, is the whole point of GTA games. To free roam and have fun doing whatever you want. Or do you just think that the people who don't play your way are doing it wrong?
  • DryBomber5 and I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT like this

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

HEREEEEE'S HOMER!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

This is it, but the cheat input has not been revealed. Although this is 100% legit. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Xi6zxJ8PeEY

DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by DryBomber5, 21 September 2013 - 03:57 PM.

This is it, but the cheat input has not been revealed. Although this is 100% legit. 

Thanks!

*EDIT* I really hope whoever was playing that used a God mode/invincibility cheat, because if you type in "GTA 5 invincibility" on youtube, you get a whole bunch of videos about a glitch that makes you invincible.

...and @Mr Shakotan at this point I think you're just trolling. There's absolutely nothing wrong with using cheats in the single player mode, yet you keep trying to justify your bull sh*t. It's people like you that can't tell the difference between a fun game and a competitive game, and GTA is a fun game, you retarded piece of sh*t. If you wanna play the game competitively, that's fine, but don't go around telling people not to use cheats, especially in GTA games.

• dg101 likes this

JACK55555
  • JACK55555

PlayStation Gamer

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Found this in the comments on YouTube: "Post the code asshole"        :D :D :D

And if he/she won't post it, then we can do this:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hMV-2z9M34Q

The good old GTA Way.

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

If someone wants cheats, why is it such a big deal to some people? It someone wants to play the whole game with the cheats that the developers themselves put in the game, let them! Nothing worse than people who try telling other people how to play their video games.
  • Mystery_Gamer and DryBomber5 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users