Quantcast

» «
Photo

God mode/invincinbility confirmed or not?

83 replies to this topic
DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by DryBomber5, 17 September 2013 - 02:18 PM.

Apparently the invincibility cheat (and many more) has been confirmed, yet the button code hasn't been discovered yet and I want someone to confirm if this is actually true or is someone making that up?

Is it also true that R* never officially revealed the complete list of cheats yet? As long as this is the case, then at least we know it's a possibility.

• FANTOMTRON likes this

alley00pster
  • alley00pster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

I hope so.  I been trying to get tanks and jets most of the night from the military base and get slaughtered every time.  I need mass city destruction before I continue with story mode

wh89
  • wh89

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

i dont think rockstar has revealed the cheat list for any of their games.

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

I want infinite health as well :D. I just got the game

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

First day of the official release date and allready peolple want to be invinsible.  I know people had theres a few days early and some parts of the world the 17 was yesterday, but sheesh has anybody really put in decent time to play this? Let alone be asking for confirmation of specific cheats?  Be patient let people actually play the game and find it. Eventually if its there somebody will find it. But as of today No.

• Noman1200 likes this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

First day of the official release date and allready peolple want to be invinsible.  I know people had theres a few days early and some parts of the world the 17 was yesterday, but sheesh has anybody really put in decent time to play this? Let alone be asking for confirmation of specific cheats?  Be patient let people actually play the game and find it. Eventually if its there somebody will find it. But as of today No.

get out of here you hater. I play all my gta's with infinite health.

leaving-now.gif

• frenzypsycho and theGTAking101 like this

GTAVAu
  • GTAVAu

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by GTAVAu, 17 September 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Yes the cheat description was found in the game files - http://www.reddit.co..._cheats/cc8tuhx

• FANTOMTRON likes this

DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

I saw that already, but I wasn't sure if it was legit.

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

Make me, I will wait.....No hate here its just stupid to want infinitive health so soon. The fact that you say you play them all on infinitive health just proves your not reall any good and lazy. I cant wait tillonline drops you shall be the first I hunt down and kill. Lets see that infinitive help you then.  Im not against it all together but really. I sure hope people were smart enought to remember that cheating effects your game save and acheivements. Im sure there will be extras from the game for not cheating just like all the other tittle's. You prolly got less than 40% completion on any givin GTA game. and a negative criminal rating to match. Cheat all you want but you still gonna suck at the game. ROFL how stupid can people be

DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

Make me, I will wait.....No hate here its just stupid to want infinitive health so soon. The fact that you say you play them all on infinitive health just proves your not reall any good and lazy. I cant wait tillonline drops you shall be the first I hunt down and kill. Lets see that infinitive help you then.  Im not against it all together but really. I sure hope people were smart enought to remember that cheating effects your game save and acheivements. Im sure there will be extras from the game for not cheating just like all the other tittle's. You prolly got less than 40% completion on any givin GTA game. and a negative criminal rating to match. Cheat all you want but you still gonna suck at the game. ROFL how stupid can people be
I was aware of that a long time ago, I only use cheats when I'm free roaming.

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

I was aware of that a long time ago, I only use cheats when I'm free roaming.

I dont think most are and there being really stupid if you think about it. If history repeats itself there will be some negative side effects from cheating and corrupted save data. And you know you gonna have people who are going to use cheat codes then be dum enuff to save if they already havent. If you play GrandTurismo 5 and was around for the hacked cars you know PSN has the capability to see who's cheating. And if there are any leaderboard type activities you could be banned. I dont think anybody has taken the time to think about that yet. Maybe right at this moment because online play isnt ready it might not be a big deal but I would think about that if I was people

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

It is possible. There is a trainer for jtag/rgh xboxes. However it is DAY ONE!

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

That's cute, except I could not possibly care less about Leaderboards or trophies.  While the story is fun, the MAIN reason I play is to cause insane destruction.  That's what's fun for me and cheats make that even better because you don't get shot twice and die, or jump from a height of more than 5 feet and die.  You know how you keep cheats from affecting online play?  Disable them for online use.  Does anyone here who wants these cheats want them for anything but their own personal single player experience?  I doubt it.  Highly doubt it.  Play the game how you like to play it, and have a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up.  It has no affect on you.

• FANTOMTRON and Noman1200 like this

DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

That's cute, except I could not possibly care less about Leaderboards or trophies.  While the story is fun, the MAIN reason I play is to cause insane destruction.  That's what's fun for me and cheats make that even better because you don't get shot twice and die, or jump from a height of more than 5 feet and die.  You know how you keep cheats from affecting online play?  Disable them for online use.  Does anyone here who wants these cheats want them for anything but their own personal single player experience?  I doubt it.  Highly doubt it.  Play the game how you like to play it, and have a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up.  It has no affect on you.

You nailed it. That's why GTA games are fun, for me anyway.
  • dg101 likes this

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

God mode is in but we are waiting for uncode the buttons

DryBomber5
  • DryBomber5

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

Can u confirm that tho? I want proof, lol

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

I tell you whats not cute all these threads about the same cheats on the day of the release of the game.  Just in this section alone, not to mention the other forums its the same question and in some case's from the same people. People going do what they want anyway there is no stopping them. Me personaly I care about the leader boards I waited a long time for there to be a online GTA game just so i can see how the rest of the world stacks up to me or vise versa. But this is still day one. So really how about actually playing the game and give others some actual time to play the game  and decode it before you guys start having repeat post, and a bunch of whinney questions about cheats. When they find it they will post what cheats are out. They have a thread in this very section for x's sake. I will bet for sure the ones who so focused on cheating will be the ones online getting there a$$e$ handed to them in the lobbys.

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

...I guarantee you, most of the one's cheating, do not give a rat's ass about what happens in online and aren't practicing to play against you or anyone else.  If you don't like it, do yourself and everyone else a favor and f*ck off for a while.  Come on back in a few weeks when this has been around a while and these requests have been fulfilled.  Or you know...continue to b*tch about something you could easily ignore.  Take your own advice and go play the game.  

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

BS they will care and if they dont they should stop being stupid and think about why they should care. Im not the one bitching I could care less, but it is real stupid to be asking for specific cheats this early (day one of the release). And I give a few reasons why. 1 and this is the most important. There is already a thread for cheats in this very section which is only one page long so stop asking dum questions that will answer them selves. 2 The game is new if you be patient  those who are actually doing the work and not making stupid thread with time will find them. Making a stupid thread now especially when like 4 post down there is a specific thread for it. So stop complaining replying with stupid comments like above ^ and wait. 3 If people actually read around before making useless post would know the codes dont work while on a mission.  So really how stupid could people be. 4 thiss is going to be one of the biggest online games in history for a while so that BS if people dont care about online which they also wont work for. And like i said when they get online they will suck and be complaining about that. I can tell by the reply's in here arent even thinking. Good luck with being dumma$$e's

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

This section is literally one page long and they covered what cheats are available with links to show that other people on other sites are on it already. And in this section its only one page and I count a few threads that could have been avoided by reading the other threads that covered it. Dont believe me back out of this thread and look at this section your selves. Then count how many are asking the same or  question that would answer themselves with some reading and patience or even the same question.  Dont want people giving you a hard time about a thread then dont ask stupid lazy questions you could have just read or waited for. And thats the moral of the story. I already said you not stopping people or changing there mind. Im saying people should stop being stupid and lazy.   Here now i hand off the pointy stick to which to beat that dead horse over there.

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

Post again about how you're not bitching.

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

post again about how your not stupid. bitching and telling the truth is not the same thing.  but whatevs no skin off my back

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

Well, I DO know the difference between "your" and "you're"...so...

• Roman506 likes this

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

But not to start sentences with " ( ...)"   OK  bud :)

I mean shiid, lets take score.

This thread was covered in this section before +1

This thread could have been answered by actually reading +1

This game is as of the technical time right this second is one day after, but was made on or before the release date. +1

The Op nor the the idiots replying, nor you are decoding any of the cheats +1

Not searching and making a new thread that was covered in a section of a forum that is only one page long on release date was either stupid or lazy +1

I have not said anything that wasn't true except the codes not working while on a mission + .50

Cheating will affect your achievements +1

PSN does have the capabilities to monitoring cheaters +1

So really what's the point of using correct spelling or sentence structure when im not exactly dealing with people who cat read or who are to lazy to? Doesn't seem like people understand well either so wow nice come back dude. 

Like I said here is a pointy stick. See that dead horse over there---->

Its got your name all over it

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

I said cat instead on can on purpose. I will help you out. Flame me for that to.

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

I'm fairly certain I haven't asked anything about codes, scooter, so...what is it you're talking about again?  And, again, if you don't like the posts, feel free to not read them.  Or just keep bitching about the fact that you choose to.  Either works, but you just might want to hold onto that stick.

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

Im not bitching, stupid is stupid thats all I can say. If you dont get it,dont want to admit you get it or just want to be a smart ass just because, then  what evs to each is own. This post should have been deleted or locked almost two days ago. There must not be any mods or admins here usually post like this get locked or removed in other forums when people make new threads about stuff that was covered. This literally was covered in this very section. So I dont know what to tell you

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Dont you hate it when people try to tell you how you can and cant not play a game.
  • FANTOMTRON likes this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

Dont you hate it when people try to tell you how you can and cant not play a game.

I agree. I play all my games with infinite health

Matt21
  • Matt21

Gimme your wallet

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

why doesn't Rockstar just release an official list of cheats? is it really that hard?

• FANTOMTRON and Destiel like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users