Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is this the best GTA you ever played?

77 replies to this topic

Poll: Is this the best GTA you ever played? (336 member(s) have cast votes)

Is this the best GTA you ever played?

1. Yes (292 votes [86.90%])

Percentage of vote: 86.90%

2. No (44 votes [13.10%])

Percentage of vote: 13.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote
saintsrow4rocks
  • saintsrow4rocks

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

why are people voting yes THIS GAME DOESN'T HAVE POWERS AND SUPER FAST CARS

x5x
  • x5x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by x5x, 17 September 2013 - 10:43 PM.

If the driving was like in IV, Then V. Now, it is for from the best GTA. GTA III is the best IMO, purely because it was the first 3D open world game, and a BIG shock to all gamers when it was released (I remember playing it for the first time, WOW! I couldn't get it out of my head for days!). IV is my favourite, closely followed by SA, then V, III, them Vice City. Never really likes Vice City, always thought the map was too small. 

Quite disappointed in V. Its the perfect game - the driving and cheats, which are **** and should really just have been carried over from IV.

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

I'll still never understand why ppl argue over opinions...but honestly i feel this could be the best gta I've ever played. San Andreas was my favorite but this is like San Andreas x10 lol. Plus there's gonna be the multiplayer so yea.
  • QuietSundayLibrary likes this

Chaise
  • Chaise

Packers Fan.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by Chaise, 17 September 2013 - 10:48 PM.

To be honest it's way to early to tell, I mean the game has only been out one day, give it some time for god sakes.

That's not even mentioning that GTA Online is still two weeks away, and we all know that is going to be epic. I don't expect to be able to truthfully answer this question at least until December when I have finally had time to do almost all there is to do in singleplayer and multiplayer, then I'll be able to judge if it really is the best GTA.

saintsrow4rocks
  • saintsrow4rocks

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

If the driving was like in IV, Then V. Now, it is for from the best GTA. GTA III is the best IMO, purely because it was the first 3D open world game, and a BIG shock to all gamers when it was released (I remember playing it for the first time, WOW! I couldn't get it out of my head for days!). IV is my favourite, closely followed by SA, then V, III, them Vice City. Never really likes Vice City, always thought the map was too small. 

Quite disappointed in V. Its the perfect game - the driving and cheats, which are **** and should really just have been carried over from IV.

NEVA PLAYED THE GAME HJAHAHAH YEAH BUT GTA V SUCKS BIG DONKEY BALLS

Bageebi
  • Bageebi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Yes V is the best GTA I've ever played. It's f*ckin amaze balls.
  • Futo likes this

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

To early to say yet but it could well be. The game is amazing!
The only reason I say I'm not sure is because of how highly I regard Vice City.

V is simply wonderful...R* have raised the bar once again. Can't tell you the amount of times I've lol'd at the dialogue and characters. My mouth has been gaping open a lot too. Love it!
  • Chaise likes this

saintsrow4rocks
  • saintsrow4rocks

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

DRIVING SUCKS DECEPTION OF THE YEAR

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

DRIVING SUCKS DECEPTION OF THE YEAR

can you please shut up, go seek atention somewhere else... jeez

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:08 PM Edited by FutoDriver, 17 September 2013 - 11:11 PM.

It's far to early for me to say I've probably played about 3 hours.

Initial impressions are it's the most beautiful looking GTA sure, but it's not the best of the series no. First things I wanted to try out was the vehicle handling and physics and it's downgraded on both accounts.

Car handling example I experienced given here (slight starting spoiler :

Spoiler
) WTF!

Physics just don't seem to be as good as IV in general - From the way people react to your gun shots (feels like your guns are weaker with less impact and you'll see the same animations played out) to car crashes that now feel light and tinny. I remember first time I had a proper hit with another car in IV, I felt it in my stomach the impact felt so real when you see/hear that heavy crunch.

It's good though overall.

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

Initial impressions are it's the most beautiful looking GTA sure, but it's not the best of the series no. First things I wanted to try out was the vehicle handling and physics and it's downgraded on both accounts.

Spoiler
) WTF!

Physics just don't seem to be as good as IV in general - From the way people react to your gun shots (feels like your guns are weaker with less impact and you'll see the same animations played out) to car crashes that now feel light and tinny. I remember first time I had a proper hit with another car in IV, I felt it in my stomach the impact felt so real when you see/hear that heavy crunch.

Hey bro I see like ur Futo's...you found one yet?

saintsrow4rocks
  • saintsrow4rocks

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Spoiler
) WTF!

YOU NEVER PLAY GAME STOP LYING

saintsrow4rocks
  • saintsrow4rocks

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

EVERYONE CRYING CAUSE GAME SAKS?

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

EVERYONE CRYING CAUSE GAME SAKS?

just gtfo, I wish I knew how to block you...

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by FutoDriver, 18 September 2013 - 12:19 AM.

Hey bro I see like ur Futo's...you found one yet?

Sadly not, I'm sure to keep digging and looking though. :colgate:

Edit : - Oh, and whatever you say saintsrow4rocks. You just keep on enjoying your perfect in every way game. :whistle:

gta513
  • gta513

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

Gta san andreas was my favorite, been playing gta5 since bout 12 im feeling it but dunno yet

Krist075
  • Krist075

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

this is already better than any other gta. I´ve only done like 5 missions, mostly free roam for 4 hours. Still I can say that V is the best gta ever. It wouldn´t matter if the rest of the story sucked, the game would still be awesome.   

Omar Little
  • Omar Little

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

San Andreas is the true classic out of the GTA fanchise and can almost not even be argued. That game was just TOO much back in 2004 and definetly the greatest game of its time.

And this is proof children are playin GTA V ...... FAIL PARENTS!

Classic is GTA 1, Vice City owns SA. If you were there for the start of the series everyone knows it.

Lol, KID..

I have been playing since III's release and have been on these forums for over 8 years now (hmm lets see, you joined 2 weeks ago...). Just because you are stuck in nostalgia (probably lying anyway) saying 3 was the best, it truly wasn't. SA stepped up major from what 3 and VC started. 5 is great but SA just has that true "this was the peak of GTA" feel to it.

You can take your fanboy a** and get out of here.

SA stepped up major from those two?? Not really..

III DID step up funkin' MAJOR from II. Only an idiot would disagree with me.

Not that it matters, but been playing GTAs since II. Gotta say, III is still the greatest. SA is a close second.

Stepped up from 2? Like SO many people gave a crap at ALL about GTA 2? Lol. Don't try to over-exaggerate with me and then we can legitimately argue.

I know 5 is hyped right now, and I'm having a ton of fun on it, but I'm the kind of person who never over-hypes stuff. I don't get all into right now just to be 'sick of it' 4 months from now, whereas stuff like SA I can still pop in after all these years and thoroughly enjoy start to finish. 

Exactly. Not many gave a crap about GTA 2. But III took the whole series into a new level.. totally. Hasn't happened ever since.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users