Photo

So would you cancel your preorder?

7 replies to this topic
ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

I preordered Sept. 6th from Gamestop. Only reason I preordered was to get the blimp, otherwise I would have just gone to the store.

Anyway, I got an e-mail notification from Gamestop saying it was shipped. When I track it, it leads me to a UPS website, however the service is Mail Innovations. It says the estimated delivery date is Sept. 23rd.

I was hoping to play it this weekend, but it doesn't look like that'll be the case.

Is the preorder blimp worth it to wait until the 23rd?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

If it's shipped your stuck. You can't cancel.
If you thought the game was worth pre-ordering yes you must like it.

Lesson learned: No item that will be offered to the public is worth giving money for product not being delivered. Be happy that the sad news of disappointment haven't been published, yet. Keep your hopes high :^:

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Well.. I preordered special edition months ago and they sent me e-mail today that its unaviable. So I sent them rude e-mail too and ordered standard edition somewhere else. And saved money.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

May as well just wait, it's not like the 23rd is that far off.

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

I would cancel it... I preordered from amazon and it was delivered to my house today. Of course i'm still at school and won't be home until tomorrow night but yeah, that's bullsh*t that it won't come until the 23rd.

iWeezyBaby
  • iWeezyBaby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

I don't get it, I didn't pre order or anything, went to midnight launch at asda and the atomic blimp code was in the case? Im confused because everyone's saying the codes special edition only ??

Ind3lible
  • Ind3lible

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

I would.. I pre ordered for the blimp also and from rockstar warehouse.. assholes just shipped it today at 4 pm. God im so f*ckin pissed at them. Never again from there never!! :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

I don't get it, I didn't pre order or anything, went to midnight launch at asda and the atomic blimp code was in the case? Im confused because everyone's saying the codes special edition only ??

It was just a ploy to get the average consumer to pre-order. For the next few runs, the blimp will be available for EVERYONE who purchases the game. I'd say at least for the next six months.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users