Quantcast

» «
Photo

Little things that have blown your mind?

351 replies to this topic
BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

The first time I saw a female cop, I went over to say hi as Michael. A male cop was with her, and he didn't like me talking to her. So he started sh*t talking to me, and I sh*t talked him back, and all of a sudden he goes "Oh look, you just made me pull out my gun". All of a sudden i've got 2 stars and running for my dear life!

Also

Spoiler
. Kind of reminded me of saints row 4, but atleast in this case it made sense.  

I wouldnt say that smoking weed and fighting aliens from it makes sense.. but its still cool I guess

Ballsagna-face
  • Ballsagna-face

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

Honestly the voice acting is what is doing it for me. Some of the best choice acting I've ever heard in a game, everyone feels so natural and believable.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

That characters finally do what they want to do and dont just follow stupid orders of other people during the story.

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

I just crashed into a car and the wheel totally came off.

i yelled WHAT and paused to post this. amazed.

Dan McChill
  • Dan McChill

Grove Street's Keeper

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

The first time I saw a female cop, I went over to say hi as Michael. A male cop was with her, and he didn't like me talking to her. So he started sh*t talking to me, and I sh*t talked him back, and all of a sudden he goes "Oh look, you just made me pull out my gun". All of a sudden i've got 2 stars and running for my dear life!

Also

Spoiler
. Kind of reminded me of saints row 4, but atleast in this case it made sense.  

Spoiler

cursor click
  • cursor click

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

A random NPC said she to me that someone was getting raped and I need to help her. So being the gentlemen Micheal is, I went to help. around the corner I was a bunch of guys with AKs ready to shoot me down. So being a typical psychotic gta player we all are I shot them all and shot the bitch as well

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

how bad the game is blew my mind, peace out , f*ck this game, f*ck these forums, im off

good for you bitch. round of applause.

just-a-spaz
  • just-a-spaz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

The first time I started walking into water, I noticed the character getting wet and when I came out, the water was forming puddles around me from where it was dripping off my character. That was friggin' cool!

The other crazy thing was I got hit by a car, and I clung to the person's hood for a few seconds and she eventually hit another car and sent me flying.

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

The realism of the A.I

Some great examples are:

I was standing outside Franklin's place and I hear cop sirens then all of a sudden a cop chases some guy past and rams him off the road. As soon as this happens all the NPC's on the street run into the middle of the road to watch but then both the guys and the cops jump out of their cars and start shooting so everyone starts running!

I robbed a petrol station and the next time I went back the guy instantly recognized me and freaked out and ran out, but another time I went it was a new employee who didn't know me. 

Also I seen some guys having a shoot out with the cops and one cop got killed using his car as cover so he was kinda slouched over. I seen his shotgun on the ground so I walked over to get it but as I got less than a meter from it, the cops body fell on the gun which made it fire and killed me in the process!

This game is such a masterpiece, I love everything about it! I nearly had a heart attack though when I thought my car was gone but thanks to the impound lot I got it back easy.

sounds f*cking awsome. 

• Dlee13 likes this

thefinchmeister
  • thefinchmeister

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

I wouldn't say it blew my mind, but I was impressed with no loading times between missions. It doesn't feel like your doing a mission, it feels like you just stumble into a situation and then it happens. Also like the fact you can walk to the mission point at any time in the day and time will skip to where it needs to be. Gone are the days of 'please come back between 23:00-06:00' or whatever
  • Dlee13, jv95_ and Cygnus V like this

Woody1888
  • Woody1888

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

As I walked out Trevors trailer I seen 2 guys running from cops on what looked like a small golf cart. They stop just outside the trailer and started a gun fight. I just stood there wactching like meh! Then one of the guys got shot and the other ran off with the cops in persuit (onfoot). I just casualy walked upto the petrol car, jumped in and drove off. They must have came back like!!!!! DAFUQ BRO!!

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

A few things,

1, the animation of Franklin releasing the handbrake in the first Frank/Mike mission - such a small detail, but so realistically done, you just know most games would have had him floor the gas and drive off.

2, I have not even unlocked Trevor yet, and there have already been more comedy moments than I can remember in IV..

3, Checkpoints.  Oh my God, Pegorrino in IV nearly drove me to insanity with his big ass drive to a big shootout, in which he shouted all the way there.  I wanted to bazooka his face, if that was V, I would lightly park a car on him so he doesn't die, leave a trail of gas and set the prick on fire.

Top_Trump
  • Top_Trump

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

Sorry if already posted but too much sh*t to read through... hit a guy at an intersection, drove off thought nothing of it, then a bit red dot on the GPS comes flying up behind me and spins my car... same f*cking dude I just hit at the intersection... both got out and I killed the road hog - random sh*t like this pleases me!

• swagbucks likes this

JoshwGTA
  • JoshwGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

I was in an Infernus driving through the hills and I parked up at a petrol/gas station. Some guy who had stopped by on a bicycle said ''Woahh' and got his phone out and took a picture of the car!

Haha made me smile!
  • jv95_ and Scar3dGam3r like this

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

I was in an Infernus driving through the hills and I parked up at a petrol/gas station. Some guy who had stopped by on a bicycle said ''Woahh' and got his phone out and took a picture of the car!

Haha made me smile!

That's cool.  Haven't even seen one yet, first thing I will do though is paint it chrome!

NTxC
  • NTxC

GTA V.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

The return of the old mission marker spheres!  :ph34r:
Really, it made this GTA feel classic.
  • jv95_ likes this

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Was just running from the cops and I hopped a fence near vinewood hills and in the backyard of the house were three people eating and they all screamed to the cops got up and ran and one of them jumped or fell (I couldnt tell if it was intentional) into their pool.. I got a good laugh out of it then got sprayed with bullets..

TechNoir87
  • TechNoir87

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

how bad the game is blew my mind, peace out , f*ck this game, f*ck these forums, im off

Bye!

JoshwGTA
  • JoshwGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Haha made me smile!

That's cool.  Haven't even seen one yet, first thing I will do though is paint it chrome!

I found it in a car park in vinewood hills, I can't remember what the car park was for but was next to some building. I was just about to leave and noticed it in the corner!

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

The realism of the A.I

Some great examples are:

I was standing outside Franklin's place and I hear cop sirens then all of a sudden a cop chases some guy past and rams him off the road. As soon as this happens all the NPC's on the street run into the middle of the road to watch but then both the guys and the cops jump out of their cars and start shooting so everyone starts running!

I robbed a petrol station and the next time I went back the guy instantly recognized me and freaked out and ran out, but another time I went it was a new employee who didn't know me. 

Also I seen some guys having a shoot out with the cops and one cop got killed using his car as cover so he was kinda slouched over. I seen his shotgun on the ground so I walked over to get it but as I got less than a meter from it, the cops body fell on the gun which made it fire and killed me in the process!

This game is such a masterpiece, I love everything about it! I nearly had a heart attack though when I thought my car was gone but thanks to the impound lot I got it back easy.

one of the best comments I've read so far

Thanks  :D I spend a lot of my time just free roaming to see how the A.I works

You're welcome dude! That's what I'm going to do when I get this game

That characters finally do what they want to do and dont just follow stupid orders of other people during the story.

That's exactly what I hate in the others GTA, always following orders, what the f*ck

Haha made me smile!

For real? Cool man..

• Dlee13 likes this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

Finding my other characters. I once found Trevor running from the cops. I went after them to help :p

That is awesome. For some reason, I never even thought about that happening. Totally cool! Thanks for the share. 

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

The best part for me is how unique each character is. I feel like I play each one different because of their personality and it really makes the game much more immersive.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

For me, it's the deep tracks left in the mud and dirt. I took a BF Injection down by the water and found some mud. It was incredible how the tracks stay and look. My god, R* was not playing around when they made this game. Finding the rock truck(Yook) was an experience that had me screaming like a little kid.

Giles Flaggot 1
  • Giles Flaggot 1

Giles Flaggot 1

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by Giles Flaggot 1, 17 September 2013 - 04:59 PM.

:)

Giles Flaggot 1
  • Giles Flaggot 1

Giles Flaggot 1

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

Hello!

Cool stories!
Everyone has such positive feed back :) FINALLY!!!

Aside from the classic story and huge, detailed world, my most astounding moment was roaming with Franklin and casually walking up to a fat lady and right-hooking her lights out :)
One punch knockouts! I can't get enough :)

And the driving, I know some folks are up in arms about it, I found V's driving as a pleasant surprise, I really love it as I loved IV's driving when that came out, perfect improvements all round :)

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

For me, it's the deep tracks left in the mud and dirt. I took a BF Injection down by the water and found some mud. It was incredible how the tracks stay and look. My god, R* was not playing around when they made this game. Finding the rock truck(Yook) was an experience that had me screaming like a little kid.

If it's raining and I go to mud tracks, the car gets dirty with mud and stuff?

kspence92
  • kspence92

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Accidental carnage on the freeway. I was in a shootout with cops and stray bullets struck a passing tanker truck wiping out everything nearby allowing me to escape scot free.

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

Finding a...

vcqI49z.jpg

moviezman
  • moviezman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:54 PM