• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

never !

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

Safehouses != Properties (Establishments)

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

Once you unlock Trevor and do a few missions, properties become available to buy on the map. You need to go to your in game phone and pop into Internet. You should be good from there.

Why do you people keep saying this stuff? You're wrong. Many of us have completed the entire game and we still can't buy anything.

I literally have no words to describe this moron and plenty of others.

Because you played early, you missed out.

That is f*cking HILARIOUS. You can buy safe houses you idiot.

It serves you right honestly.
You cannot buy safehouses in Single Player, are you frikkin dense? Look at NikoBell12's question and R*X's reply on the newswire. NO SAFEHOUSE PROPERTIES CAN BE BOUGHT IN SP.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

I'm pretty upset. Game looks good but seems to have a lot of let downs/misleads. :/

IV too in a nut shell.  My experience with V today was very enjoyable though.  The environment is more alive.

Today at school, work, and when studying with friends, everyone was talking about GTAV.  Little do they know, I am a TTWO shareholding GTAF-visiting connoisseur when it comes to this series.  It's funny seeing how us GTA fans have a different perspective on the game.  Much like I predicted, the general video game market thinks the "new" features (customization, better clothing options, planes, etc.) that were already in SA were revolutionary for the series.  I just quietly nodded. :yawn:

OT Question:  How many cars can I save in Michael's family home?  Garage + any space inside of the gate; or just garage?

alexkfr
  • alexkfr

Niko Belic

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:45 AM

Yeah the triangles on the blueprint represent safehouses, you Will be able to buy them after the question mark missionS from trevor near the golf! :)

Really or are you a troll?

No troll bro

NoSoupfOu
  • NoSoupfOu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

You can't buy real estate in single player...R* trolled us hard.

Only online can you buy.

GoldDigga
  • GoldDigga

Evil Overlord of the Internet

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

Not true. I beat the game a couple days ago. I still can't buy them.

You're a dumb pathetic troll, you know that?

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:11 PM Edited by xFrostByte77x, 18 September 2013 - 03:11 PM.

Uhh, everyone remember that marijuana shop on Vespuccia Beach? I bought that last night as Franklin. So yes, you can buy property/businesses after a certain mission, but I don't know about buying safehouses.

Cheacker
  • Cheacker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

There are no safehouses to buy, yet. Only possible in GTA Online.

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

No biggy - you can already save the game anywhere, anytime already & Michael already has a big house with all the interactive stuff that's worth having, so why the need for more safehouses?

Appleshampoo
  • Appleshampoo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Okay, some of you are either trolls or are pure herp derps, honestly. I'm only 20% done with the game and I have all 3 guys unlocked and am able to buy property which is marked on the map. I bought the weed shop as Franklin and a helipad as Michael and I'm about to buy an airfield in Blaine County as Trevor. So.... not sure wtf you guys did/are doing, but you most definitely can buy property. By the way, I went to the locations on the map to buy them - I haven't used the real estate site yet

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Okay, some of you are either trolls or are pure herp derps, honestly. I'm only 20% done with the game and I have all 3 guys unlocked and am able to buy property which is marked on the map. I bought the weed shop as Franklin and a helipad as Michael and I'm about to buy an airfield in Blaine County as Trevor. So.... not sure wtf you guys did/are doing, but you most definitely can buy property. By the way, I went to the locations on the map to buy them - I haven't used the real estate site yet

As I said, Idc that there are no more safehouses, but before you take the high and mighty approach, you should think about what you're saying - nobody is asking about businesses & garages, all this is obvious, but people are asking about safehouses, which so far, you cannot buy. 

• KGL likes this

KGL
  • KGL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Then what is the Lenny Avery website for if u can't buy the houses? And I've heard a bunch you say that you have to destroy the For Sale signs for a mission but you don't say which mission it is and who does it. And those of u like me who have beat the campaign and still can't buy safehouses your best hope is to find as much info as you can on that Lenny Avery website.

Globoid
  • Globoid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

Then what is the Lenny Avery website for if u can't buy the houses? And I've heard a bunch you say that you have to destroy the For Sale signs for a mission but you don't say which mission it is and who does it. And those of u like me who have beat the campaign and still can't buy safehouses your best hope is to find as much info as you can on that Lenny Avery website.

Well it comes in handy for a special encounter for Trevor..

KGL
  • KGL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

That doesn't help answer any of my questions -_-

highland0wolf
  • highland0wolf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

after you switch to trever and and do some missions you will be able to switch back to the other two and you will have the funds to buy propertys, you unlock propertys when you switch to trever but you dont have the money to buy them. go to your map and select the second icon down and you can cycle between all the propertys, you need to reveal the fog of war to find all of them

igrvks
  • igrvks

Proto Hipster

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

f*ck safehouses, just give me more garage space!!! 4+1 is not enough.
  • tjor24 likes this

TommyVisMichael
  • TommyVisMichael

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

after you switch to trever and and do some missions you will be able to switch back to the other two and you will have the funds to buy propertys, you unlock propertys when you switch to trever but you dont have the money to buy them. go to your map and select the second icon down and you can cycle between all the propertys, you need to reveal the fog of war to find all of them

Properties or businesses? Because when I unlocked Trevor and after the first plane mission I was able to purchase businesses. I haven't seen anything on properties.

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

i'm thinking purchasing safehouses will only be available to your created character when online releases. 

has anyone gained access to the dynasty 8 site yet? i can't get into it.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:39 AM Edited by Audiophile, 21 September 2013 - 07:40 AM.

It's down for everyone, I think because it's connected to social club and R* still haven't resolved the issues with it.

That gives me hope because if it was just a regular real estate site it'd be like the other ones in game where you can look but not do anything.

GeneralTrumbo
  • GeneralTrumbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

This actually pisses me off. I wanted to be able to buy safehouses and go to them! I loved the idea of a beach safehouse or maybe even a nice penthouse up in the city! I love that you can buy properties, but let me buy some safehouses now! I hope they are just trying to refine the feature and it shows up later on!

sm1thy17396
  • sm1thy17396

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

You can't buy safehouses in the SP anymore but you can on GTA: O.

highland0wolf
  • highland0wolf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

Properties or businesses? Because when I unlocked Trevor and after the first plane mission I was able to purchase businesses. I haven't seen anything on properties.

same thing there are Properties/businesses and safehouses

Speedzy
  • Speedzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

Just to update. which might have already been said. It is true that through out the gameplay you will unlock Bawsaq and much more, You indeed can buy porperites just not on singleplayer, Multiplayer only which has not been released yet and GTA V did misslead alot of people in this part. All i see is the same comment's you can buy properites you just need to do missions with trevor or you got the game before release date you are all wrong at this point of time you cannot buy any properites in singleplayers except the main one's the pop up on the map.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

You can buy businesses in single player, but you can't buy safehouses.

/thread.

OG_GhostDog
  • OG_GhostDog

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

Did rockstar confirm that you can`t buy real estates in single player?

JRolly
  • JRolly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

GTA V was created as an excuse for GTA ONLINE and therefore, a lot of features are only for ONLINE. This might be the last GTA in the single player series since R* seems to only care about it's GTA ONLINE dream and they will probably end up creating DLC with entire new cities, guns, cars, mini games and other features but not a stand alone sp experience anymore...this sounds more and more plausible and they make me believe this will happen in the future

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

GTA V was created as an excuse for GTA ONLINE and therefore, a lot of features are only for ONLINE. This might be the last GTA in the single player series since R* seems to only care about it's GTA ONLINE dream and they will probably end up creating DLC with entire new cities, guns, cars, mini games and other features but not a stand alone sp experience anymore...this sounds more and more plausible and they make me believe this will happen in the future

sad but true. i have 4seen the future

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

f*ck safehouses, just give me more garage space!!! 4+1 is not enough.

This^^

rapter420
  • rapter420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

ok i just finished the un depository mission near the end o the game and i only have nine possible properties i can purchase i checked the map and some places where u see the property symbol there is none for me like hen house and los santos customs for example please help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users