Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Anyone know how many properties?

sinestium
  • sinestium

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

Spoiler

This youtube link at 36:35 says "you can now purchase various properties through SA"

at 37:45, you see the player buying the property in question.

But so far I couldn't find anything on safehouses.

RonBWL
  • RonBWL

Brave Wholeheartedly Loser

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

Once you unlock Trevor and do a few missions, properties become available to buy on the map. You need to go to your in game phone and pop into Internet. You should be good from there.

Why do you people keep saying this stuff? You're wrong. Many of us have completed the entire game and we still can't buy anything. 

Do you even READ the whole topic?

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063369805

This guy even supply you with the website address and confirm that buying properties unlocked TODAY using real life internet connection. Everyone playing it early obviously won't get access to this feature

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

Bussiness are on map to buy and safehouses thru internet.

takeral
  • takeral

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

So can you buy safehouses? 50% say yes and 50% say no. 

captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:13 PM Edited by captainjamie, 17 September 2013 - 01:13 PM.

Once you unlock Trevor and do a few missions, properties become available to buy on the map. You need to go to your in game phone and pop into Internet. You should be good from there.

Why do you people keep saying this stuff? You're wrong. Many of us have completed the entire game and we still can't buy anything. 

This guy even supply you with the website address and confirm that buying properties unlocked TODAY using real life internet connection. Everyone playing it early obviously won't get access to this feature

Yes, I can f*cking read. Can YOU? I've been to those websites, I AM connected to the internet and rockstar social club! Do YOU even read the whole topic? You can't buy properties using the websites. It doesn't work right now, nobody can. 

The dumb people who are on here saying you can buy properties atm are the ones who either don't even have the game yet or haven't bought properties themselves. You can only buy businesses.

Cheacker
  • Cheacker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Seriously, you can't buy property from Lenny Avery. The website is used for a Stranger mission where you have to destroy "For sale" signs. Only website where you can buy new safehouses is Dynasty 8, which isn't available atm.

LanceTVance
  • LanceTVance

cocaine dealer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by LanceTVance, 17 September 2013 - 02:54 PM.

There are 25 properties available for purchase, most are unlocked after doing these missions.

Franklin		"Franklin and Lamar"
Franklin		"Repossession"
Franklin		"Complications"
Michael/Franklin	"Father/Son"
Franklin 		"Pulling Favors"
Michael/Franklin	"Marriage Counseling"
Michael			"Friend Request"
Michael			"Casing The Jewel Store"
Michael			"The Jewel Store Job"
Michael/Franklin	"Mr Philips"
Trevor 			"Trevor Philips Industries"
Trevor 			"Nervous Ron"
Trevor			"Crystal Maze"
Trevor 			"friends Reunited"

To buy a propery you need to have enough money. ,Approach a DYNASTY 8 sign, press Right on the D-pad, etc, etc.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

Seriously, you can't buy property from Lenny Avery. The website is used for a Stranger mission where you have to destroy "For sale" signs. Only website where you can buy new safehouses is Dynasty 8, which isn't available atm.
How stupid. Hyping us up with a website like that then only allowing us to buy sh*tty ass penthouses nobody wants in sh*tty places. :/ Stupid, should have just left property out of the game then...

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

oh god rank amatuers... i believe once you get trevor into the city mostly alot of stuff becomes unlocked. doing the trevor missions unlock properties...

baskerwil
  • baskerwil

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

How stupid. Hyping us up with a website like that then only allowing us to buy sh*tty ass penthouses nobody wants in sh*tty places. :/ Stupid, should have just left property out of the game then...

How do you know there will only be apartments? Besides, if that Avery site was actually showing the amount of available properties, it would be total overkill. Why have 20 safehouses next door to each other? I would like one in that area, don't get me wrong, but not that many, they would lose their meaning.

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

So we can buy bussineses but we cant buy savehouse?

So we cant buy garages too? :(

wtf

captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

You can buy garages and hangars.

shang12
  • shang12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

How do i buy the cinema please/

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

You can buy garages and hangars.

But no save houses?

LanceTVance
  • LanceTVance

cocaine dealer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

How do i buy the cinema please/

Do all the missions i listed above, be Michael and have 10 million.

luis klebitz bellic
  • luis klebitz bellic

FU*K THATS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN I GET CARELESS PAPA

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

remember San Andreas when you start the game with no interiors then compare it after you finish it soooo......

maybe , im not assuming :sneaky:  .

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Rockstar should have been clearer on what we'd get instead of leading us on and hyping us up. It would've been better if there were no properties now. They knew we wanted a mansion or beach house or Vespucci Canals house at least...

baskerwil
  • baskerwil

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Rockstar should have been clearer on what we'd get instead of leading us on and hyping us up. It would've been better if there were no properties now. They knew we wanted a mansion or beach house or Vespucci Canals house at least...

To be fair, we do have a mansion already. But i'd like to see more as well. Besides, there must be a point to including the Dynasty bit in the SP gameplay trailer.

webbm1
  • webbm1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

I don't have xbox live, so I can't buy anything?

Rooodv19
  • Rooodv19

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Just watched the SP trailer again it clearly says you can spend your money on LS real-estate so it must be there rockstar knows they would really piss us off if they took it out

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

Stingray, you are one DUMB motherf*cker. You HAVE to do missions in order to unlock them AND you need enough money to buy them too. Certain characters can buy certain businesses, but you can use ALL characters to buy houses/mansions/apartments or whatever the safehouses are.

Rooodv19
  • Rooodv19

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Stingray, you are one DUMB motherf*cker. You HAVE to do missions in order to unlock them AND you need enough money to buy them too. Certain characters can buy certain businesses, but you can use ALL characters to buy houses/mansions/apartments or whatever the safehouses are.

have you any proof of this that you can buy houses at some point?

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Zero proof at this point.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

It would be f*cking ridiculous if they took this out and we all know they didn't. I visited that website yesterday on the ingame internet and it said it was under construction. So basically i need to finish a few missions with the characters (the ones listed in this thread)  and then the ingame site becomes available?

Rooodv19
  • Rooodv19

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

It would be f*cking ridiculous if they took this out and we all know they didn't. I visited that website yesterday on the ingame internet and it said it was under construction. So basically i need to finish a few missions with the characters (the ones listed in this thread)  and then the ingame site becomes available?

this seems most logical however there is people who claim they finished the story and still cant buy houses

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

this seems most logical however there is people who claim they finished the story and still cant buy houses

That has to be bullsh*t. They fully advertised with that in the gameplay video. Hell...i believe its even on the real map? 

ShaneHaughey
  • ShaneHaughey

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Dynasty 8 Real Estate is the website you go to buy property in game after you have completed missions. It is down for maintenance at first, unlocks later. Anyone who is saying you can't is either a troll or someone who didn't play the game when they should have.

• GTAFan0913 likes this

captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Dynasty 8 Real Estate is the website you go to buy property in game after you have completed missions. It is down for maintenance at first, unlocks later. Anyone who is saying you can't is either a troll or someone who didn't play the game when they should have.

What proof do you have? I have completed the game, as have others. I have like 70 million. Dynasty8 still doesn't work and never has.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users