So I lost my Car...

24 replies to this topic
Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

So I went to the Del Perro Pier to see what it was like, but after I was finished my Car was gone, & I can't find it. It was Franklins Buffalo. Is there any way to get it back? I'm not sure how to impounding works quite yet.

Thanks guys...

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:35 AM Edited by Jesse Pinkman, 17 September 2013 - 11:35 AM.

Its parked at his house or SImoleon dealership

• Len Lfc likes this

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Ok... when I buy a car and then leave it and die... will it be later back putted into my garage?

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:39 AM Edited by KillaDanny, 17 September 2013 - 11:39 AM.

Ok... when I buy a car and then leave it and die... will it be later back putted into my garage?

yes (I heard you have to go pick it up somewhere and pay something but I don't think that's true)

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

You'll be able to pick it up at "Vehicle impound". It shows up on your map.

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:44 AM Edited by Len Lfc, 17 September 2013 - 11:45 AM.

Thanks, I went to Simeons & it wasn't there, but it was parked outside my Garage at home, but now I have 2! One in the Garage, & the other parked outside it!

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

This new parking system is pure crap. In IV you could get out of your car and wander anywhere, come back, and hop back in your car. Now they disappear because you strolled a few meters from it? How f*cking stupid, the Day 1 Patch can't come any sooner huh? :sui:

Z1000
  • Z1000

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:53 AM

In IV you could get out of your car and wander anywhere, come back, and hop back in your car. 

This is not true. Cars disappeared in IV even when you turn camera in another way.

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

Yeah, my Cars always disappeared when going round the corner in GTAIV. GTAV handles it so much better!

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

In IV you could get out of your car and wander anywhere, come back, and hop back in your car. 

This is not true. Cars disappeared in IV even when you turn camera in another way.

No it IS true. Try it. Park your car in lower Algonquin, walk up to the Rotterdam tower, and then walk back to your car. Do NOT take any cars to get back to your car. When you come back your car will be sitting where you left it.

Don't tell me stuff isn't true when you haven't even bothered to attempt what I said. I've done this multiple times to go exploring while cruising around in IV. Wonder why you can no longer do that in V. :/

• RyanBurnsRed likes this

Z1000
  • Z1000

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

Don't tell me stuff isn't true when you haven't even bothered to attempt what I said. I've done this multiple times to go exploring while cruising around in IV. Wonder why you can no longer do that in V. :/

Offcourse I tried it. I tried it alot times in every GTA because that is detail that I hate most in gta games. It happened few times that car stays where I left it, but in 99% times it disappears when I turn my head. 

Sorry for bad English.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

Look on your map for a car icon, there you can buy it back.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

Offcourse I tried it. I tried it alot times in every GTA because that is detail that I hate most in gta games. It happened few times that car stays where I left it, but in 99% times it disappears when I turn my head. 

Sorry for bad English.

Well something must be wrong with you game because unless I steal another car or enter a mission, the car stays where I left it.

GoldDigga
  • GoldDigga

Evil Overlord of the Internet

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:13 PM Edited by GoldDigga, 17 September 2013 - 12:13 PM.

Sorry for bad English.

Well something must be wrong with you game because unless I steal another car or enter a mission, the car stays where I left it.

That's bullsh*t. Now shut the f*ck up and take this dick. Welcome back to reality bitch nigga

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

Sorry for bad English.

That's bullsh*t. Now shut the f*ck up and take this dick. Welcome back to reality bitch nigga

Excuse me sir, but why are you giving him your dick?

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

Sorry for bad English.

:yawn: Sheeut up...

pernaboy
  • pernaboy

Gangster sh*t

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

I will never buy a car again, every goddamn time I buy a car and I leave it somewhere it disappears, whats the point of buying car if you can't keep it like unique characters car!! I mean I liked to use my own car as a default character car but I can't and when I leave it some where it doesn't comeback at my home like default characters car

MrGuitarrica
  • MrGuitarrica

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Hey! I bought a 9F for Franklin. I got the delivery message but it won't spawn in the damn garage

BNabs
  • BNabs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

I will never buy a car again, every goddamn time I buy a car and I leave it somewhere it disappears, whats the point of buying car if you can't keep it like unique characters car!! I mean I liked to use my own car as a default character car but I can't and when I leave it some where it doesn't comeback at my home like default characters car

Had this too. Didn't even go to the impound lot. Just gone

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

Hey! I bought a 9F for Franklin. I got the delivery message but it won't spawn in the damn garage

It is not delivered to his garage at home but to the garage in grove street (see icon on the map) - didn't get it first too

EzOne4Me
  • EzOne4Me

V > ALL

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Probably got stole. lol. I don't have this problem. I still have that franklin first car park in my garage, and when I park another car near the garage and went roaming somewhere it still there when I return and the green bike too. 

stepladder
  • stepladder

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

This new parking system is pure crap. In IV you could get out of your car and wander anywhere, come back, and hop back in your car. Now they disappear because you strolled a few meters from it? How f*cking stupid, the Day 1 Patch can't come any sooner huh? :sui:

Bull! The cars in IV would vanish within seconds of looking the other way!

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

Isn't Simoleon the Sims currency? And isn't he called Simeon?

nicollins21
  • nicollins21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

I did the port mission with Trevor but when I wanted to get back to the apartment I didn't use my truck and used another vehicle. Will the truck reappear somewhere? and If yes where?

TRANEMing
  • TRANEMing

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

That's really suck!

I mean three f*cking times I spent lot of money modding Comet, which is my favourite, and they just disappeared if I switch to next character while driving it, next time you switch back you cant find the car anywhere, not even in the "car impound"!! God! I have so far done ONE PAID heist and most money I have now is from that mission....Damn!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users