» «
Photo

I only have one negative thing to say about this

26 replies to this topic
repgreek
  • repgreek

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:05 AM Edited by repgreek, 17 September 2013 - 08:06 AM.

We used to be able to go into places and be able to brandish our weapon. At least this was true for Burger Shot in IV. It was also true for Ammu-Nation in the older GTA's. Now you can't even hold any type of weapon or even punch anyone indoors. I wanted to murder the clerk at Ammu-Nation for old times sake (had fun doing this in III) and I couldn't even take out a gun. 

This doesn't make me hate or dislike the game or think any less of it. I just feel it's a tad disappointing why you can't shoot people indoors. I think that's the reason people want interiors anyway.

And for the record, I checked out the arena and you can see that the interior is there but you just can't enter. It could be used for something at some point.

raptors_887
  • raptors_887

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

Yeah I've seen that a few times where it looks like you can go inside but the door doesn't open.

RandomNoun
  • RandomNoun

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

All this will be made available in GTA:O eventually. That's my guess.

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

You say for 'Old times sake'? You sound like a whining child. Old times sake means back in GTA 1.

Ah oh!! We better Call........

wambulance_logo.jpg

repgreek
  • repgreek

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

Dude STFU.

I am making a valid argument. Not everything is crying. I hate the whiners too. This isn't whining. It's just saying that it sucks this feature isn't in it.

Go troll elsewhere.

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

Are you sure, because i've been robbing stores with Mikey.

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

Dude STFU.

I am making a valid argument. Not everything is crying. I hate the whiners too. This isn't whining. It's just saying that it sucks this feature isn't in it.

Go troll elsewhere.

3jm1Efx.jpg

repgreek
  • repgreek

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

Reported.

Move along now, troll. You're not funny.

Nirk Niggler
  • Nirk Niggler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

All this will be made available in GTA:O eventually. That's my guess.

I hope so. That'd be cool.

R3AL1Z3
  • R3AL1Z3

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Dude STFU.

Go troll elsewhere.

3jm1Efx.jpg

Dude, stop being a dick, he's stating his opinion not whining. Whining would be full of complaints without providing a valid argument as to why they feel that way, i.e.,

"This game sucks and I don't even know why I bought it. Everyone is a pussy and couldn't handle driving in IV so they fixed it for the noobz"

Versus....

"The driving in V feels like it has changed for the worst because of 'X', and they took away 'Y'.

There's no need for you to even be here in this thread if you're just going to sh*t on OP. Chill out.
  • P2FX likes this

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Reported.

Move along now, troll. You're not funny.

I don't even....

I reported you.

• R3AL1Z3 likes this

FranticFatality
  • FranticFatality

British Hillbilly

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

You say for 'Old times sake'? You sound like a whining child. Old times sake means back in GTA 1.

wambulance_logo.jpg

So he makes a decent point and you say that he's whining, even though YOU are the one that bitches on the OP and adds a large, overused image in your post to justify your sh*t comment. Wow, ironic.

• P2FX likes this

raptors_887
  • raptors_887

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

You guys are all lame. Just sayin.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

Stay on topic and knock off the flaming spam posts.

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

OP is making a completely valid point in a mature way. ppl should start understanding the difference. 

anyway i am really surprised that you cant draw a weapon indoors. are you sure? in no indoors?!? or just at certain locations?
there were tons of indoor shootouts in GTAIV so i find it hard to believe you cant shoot indoors in V....

RandomNoun
  • RandomNoun

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

What happens if the police chase you indoors? :/

P2FX
  • P2FX

I ain't no hipster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

Dude STFU.

Go troll elsewhere.

3jm1Efx.jpg

Dude, stop being a dick, he's stating his opinion not whining. Whining would be full of complaints without providing a valid argument as to why they feel that way, i.e.,

"This game sucks and I don't even know why I bought it. Everyone is a pussy and couldn't handle driving in IV so they fixed it for the noobz"

Versus....

"The driving in V feels like it has changed for the worst because of 'X', and they took away 'Y'.

There's no need for you to even be here in this thread if you're just going to sh*t on OP. Chill out.

Just ignore that guy. He's been bitching in everyone's tropic he seen in the past few days. I guess he has a shadow grew up without parents or something.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

We used to be able to go into places and be able to brandish our weapon. At least this was true for Burger Shot in IV. It was also true for Ammu-Nation in the older GTA's. Now you can't even hold any type of weapon or even punch anyone indoors. I wanted to murder the clerk at Ammu-Nation for old times sake (had fun doing this in III) and I couldn't even take out a gun. 

This doesn't make me hate or dislike the game or think any less of it. I just feel it's a tad disappointing why you can't shoot people indoors. I think that's the reason people want interiors anyway.

And for the record, I checked out the arena and you can see that the interior is there but you just can't enter. It could be used for something at some point.

Go out side and shoot the door open and kill the clerk. Worked for me.

Thejamman123
  • Thejamman123

LEAVE ROCKSTAR ALONE!!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

in a live stream the guy pulled his gun out before going in. it worked 

Hypertenzion
  • Hypertenzion

Prankster

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:11 AM Edited by Hypertenzion, 17 September 2013 - 11:12 AM.

I agree with OP.

You can't enter Burger-shots or Cluckin' bells anymore and you can't pop the clerk at Ammu-Nation or any other store for that matter (while inside).. Why remove the great stuff in GTA IV?

Downgrade again.. :v:

colonelfrost8
  • colonelfrost8

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

you must be glitching. robbing stores is one of the parts of this game :).

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

You just have to have your gun out before you go in. You can't draw it when you're already in, apparently.

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

I LIKE KUMQUATS W/O THE QUATS

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

wambulance_logo.jpg

Lol this dude is trying WAY too hard. Must be mad he doesn't have V yet.

YadiYada
  • YadiYada

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:00 PM Edited by YadiYada, 17 September 2013 - 12:01 PM.

Dude STFU.

Go troll elsewhere.

3jm1Efx.jpg
You're f*cking spamming lame ass gifs every single time you post.

That just says how immature you are.

repgreek
  • repgreek

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

I actually miss being able to bring my rocket launcher into a strip club. Not sure why being unable to take out a weapon indoors was take away but it definitely takes away from the fun of being inside a place like that. You don't have the freedom you once did.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

I'll wait to get masks before I rob any stores.  For immersion purposes.

I haven't taken my gun out before going into any stores just yet.  I let my friend play the game and the cops chased him inside his aunt's house.  You can shoot and sh*t indoors, just keep playing the game.  sh*t will unlock themselves.

JocGTAV
  • JocGTAV

The 1%

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

I shot the anmunation clerk. But i already had a star and a gun out when i ran in so idk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users