Photo

ifruit app license plate

12 replies to this topic
ixiboneheadixi
  • ixiboneheadixi

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:13 AM

so when you got into the los santos custom section of the app, and you make a plate, it appears to be for franklins car, not GTA online, because you have to order it in the car page when the only car is his. so is the plate really for gta online?

ixiboneheadixi
  • ixiboneheadixi

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

anyone

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:30 AM

I want to know to

edalad
  • edalad

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

My plate doesnt save, I put the letters and after i exit los santos costum it goes back to the deafault one, Does any body knows how to save it?

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:35 AM

My plate doesnt save, I put the letters and after i exit los santos costum it goes back to the deafault one, Does any body knows how to save it?

After you finish the plate read what the little pop up tells you to do. You will go back to where you customize the car and click ORDER

• edalad likes this

edalad
  • edalad

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

After you finish the plate read what the little pop up tells you to do. You will go back to where you customize the car and click ORDER

Thank you

One Eye
  • One Eye

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

I don't have the app yet but it there two separate plates, like one for singleplayer and one for GTA Online?Also, is the Online plate first come first serve type deal?

ixiboneheadixi
  • ixiboneheadixi

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:52 AM

I don't have the app yet but it there two separate plates, like one for singleplayer and one for GTA Online?Also, is the Online plate first come first serve type deal?

theres only one plate. and it seems like its for franklins car not online, and apparently its first come first serve. so i think the one plate must be for online i guess its not really clear

One Eye
  • One Eye

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

theres only one plate. and it seems like its for franklins car not online, and apparently its first come first serve. so i think the one plate must be for online i guess its not really clear

Damn that sucks. People probably already took all the good plates.. Oh well, I have Android so I have to wait for them to release the app for it.

alb-mac
  • alb-mac

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

what the f*ck is this?

do i need a social club account to play online or just my PS3 id?

ghostface_wu
  • ghostface_wu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

Mine is working ok. From what I understand its a one time choice, like a username, hurry up and get the one u want and don't make a mistake cause u can't change it again. It's for single player and online.

ghostface_wu
  • ghostface_wu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by ghostface_wu, 19 September 2013 - 05:40 PM.

First come first served. One name for both single player and online.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

so when you got into the los santos custom section of the app, and you make a plate, it appears to be for franklins car, not GTA online, because you have to order it in the car page when the only car is his. so is the plate really for gta online?

You can get that plate on every car, just go to los santos customs and choose private plate. My bet is that it will be the same for GTA:O

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users