» «
Photo

We can take a stripper home?

11 replies to this topic
MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:39 AM Edited by MosquitoSmasher, 17 September 2013 - 03:41 AM.

So i am in the stripclub and with two ladies i got the option to take them home, but when i chose so, it said they don't sleep around, both of them. They like Franklin already 100% and i doubt this option is in for no reason...anyone know?Lol.

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

I noticed this was a new option. I now also have her number in Franklins' phone and she is a regular booty call (every 2-3days)

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

Different girls will. Some have boyfriends, but - just like real life - they won't tell you until they have drained your wallet.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

I noticed this was a new option. I now also have her number in Franklins' phone and she is a regular booty call (every 2-3days)

So you did succeed in taking her home? Cause they didn't give their numbers, lol.

Different girls will. Some have boyfriends, but - just like real life - they won't tell you until they have drained your wallet.

Hahaha oh my, kinda true there. So it seems like i must let them do lots of dances? One said no when i asked her to come with me, the other said she wasn't some kind of ho.

sealfin
  • sealfin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

ive always thought pickin up sleezys and getting tugged off then murdering them with a bat was so fun. but if this is true then paying a dancer hundreds over many days to finally get her number and work up that first booty call is going to feel like such an epic accomplishment when i kill her with a hammer to get all my weeks of cash back. know what i mean? more realistic or whatever. hyped!

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

PLATINUM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

VOIL87Q.jpg

HappyFarmerKit
  • HappyFarmerKit

Maybe we're just sleepwalking.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

Where'd you find that screenshot?  :O

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

No. You have to either throw cash at them or compliment them a lot during a private dance to build it up. Easily possible during a single session, maybe 2.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

PLATINUM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:25 AM

Where'd you find that screenshot?  :O

From the GTAV Manual app

HappyFarmerKit
  • HappyFarmerKit

Maybe we're just sleepwalking.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

From the GTAV Manual app

Nice!

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

OP, after their like bar is full. You meet them outside the strip club and go to their place.

Some don't let you take them home, I think it's story related, after you've done a few more missions and got to Micheal.

Try again, it should work.

Going home with them is like GTA IV, just sound effects.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:42 AM Edited by MosquitoSmasher, 17 September 2013 - 04:43 AM.

No. You have to either throw cash at them or compliment them a lot during a private dance to build it up. Easily possible during a single session, maybe 2.

But that;s the thing, i have complimented them to the max, two girls now like me 100%. Tomorrow i'll try the girls that are left i guess. Ok thanks Raynos. That's the answer then, need to do more missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users