Quantcast

» «
Photo

Manual Cheat Codes!? Are You F*%$ing Kidding Me!?

123 replies to this topic
kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by kopkiller666, 27 September 2013 - 04:20 AM.

Wow wtf this is grand theft auto using button codes are as signature as stealing cars this is the best sh*t ever. you can drive a car and input the codes super fast or do other things I HATED using a phone and having to basically stand still and look for codes under the phone how is standing still going through a menu with your phone more likely to get you away from the cops when you could be driving down the road and enter a 3 second code and keep going?

Saint_Dyn
  • Saint_Dyn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

I love the fact its classic button pressing cheats. I still remember buying a thick book full of gamecube cheat codes you had to press for thousands of games, oh how times have changed. 

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:49 AM Edited by BlaznAngel, 27 September 2013 - 06:55 AM.

Wow wtf this is grand theft auto using button codes are as signature as stealing cars this is the best sh*t ever. you can drive a car and input the codes super fast or do other things I HATED using a phone and having to basically stand still and look for codes under the phone how is standing still going through a menu with your phone more likely to get you away from the cops when you could be driving down the road and enter a 3 second code and keep going?

Again.. Because with the phone it was SAVED ...

And all it took to quickly reactivate a saved code for health was hitting
UP, X, UP, X, X
Or A if its Xbox ..
(I put a YouTube link here, but it's not showing on the post... ??

Search How to save cheats on GTA IV for 360 , by RVD890 to see it I guess..)

You don't really have to look for the cheat much when it's 5 buttons away..
And it was possible while driving also.

The Phone cheats were perfect..
Second to only a full god mode or game shark..
(Am I the only one that misses gameshark codes???
Wish that was still around lol..
Then we wouldn't have to input sh*t during gameplay lol)

Now everybody has to pause the game to put in the code if they havent memorized it.. Not only that, you gotta have space to hide from bullets now too to punch in the complicated codes, cuz in this game apparently practically anything can kill you in shot..

While I appreciate the realistic side of it, .. I just hate dying and losing stuff like a car i was driving or whatever...
You understand yayce?

Mannulus
  • Mannulus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

UP, X, UP, X, X

Or A if its xbox

Now everybody has to pause the game to put in the code if they havent memorized it.. Not only that, you gotta have space to hide from bullets now too to punch in the complicated codes, cuz in this game apparently practically anything can kill you in shot..

While I appreciate the realistic side of it, .. I just hate dying and losing stuff like a car i was driving or whatever...
You understand yayce?

Could of been worse. If you remember clearly, your character lowered their phone if they get hurt in any form. This was especially bad when you are desperately trying to access that health cheat but "Nope! Too late!". At least with manual entering of codes I can safely rely on my own fingers not "Canceling" just because M / F or T in GTA 5 gets shot once.

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

UP, X, UP, X, X
Or A if its xbox
You understand yayce?
Could of been worse. If you remember clearly, your character lowered their phone if they get hurt in any form. This was especially bad when you are desperately trying to access that health cheat but "Nope! Too late!". At least with manual entering of codes I can safely rely on my own fingers not "Canceling" just because M / F or T in GTA 5 gets shot once.

Idunno meng, it was just easier tapping up x up x x fast ..
If I needed wanted lower, up x up x down x
Simple as that.
The manual codes are much different from each other, so unless you memorize them well, you've gotta pause it, look at the code and then hope you punch it in correctly and on time..
Not much of a fan of pausing it either, it takes u outta the moment,..
Never had to do that on GTA IV.. It was cake to replenish health or whatever else..

But What I'm sayin is, it's probably harder for most because of the complexity of the sequence.. Think about it, .. its basically,
Up x up x x vs. O, L1, R1, Left, Right, R2 , X, L2

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:28 AM Edited by GlitzyTomb, 27 September 2013 - 07:32 AM.

"OMG NOOB YOU HASNT EVEN PLAYED GTA3 OR SA OMG YOURE SO DUMB LAWLERSKATES". Shut the f*ck up douchebags.. It should have cheats in the phone like 4. No reason not to. Oh and btw, some people didn't play the old GTA's so having people say "I think anyone that starts with IV....should never play any future title until they've played GTA3, VC, VCS, and SA. and maybe LCS too...." Is just retarded. None of them connect to each other soooo saying that is just rediculous. GTFO my planet. 

Yep....

None of them connect to each other.

Yep.

Also...

Yeah the codes are hard to remember if you don't memorize them.  But then up x up x down x is hard to remember as well if you don't memorize it.

It's just a matter of remembering what it is.  Usually a combination of bumpers, triggers, and the d pad.  Usually some combination of bumpers and triggers followed be either horizontal or vertical d pad inputs.

When you remember LB, LT, RB, RT, Left Right Left Right (which is probably actually one of the cheats) all you usually need to do is slight variations.

Try triggers before bumpers, or Right B/T before Left B/T, or use Up Down instead of Left Right.

It's simple.  Unless you are.

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

Smh its a longer button sequence manually as well..

Look, Either one is simple, Just saying it was SIMPLER on the phone.

Bottom line is They made it more difficult than it needed to be this time around.

But it is what it is, if we can just get this fuggin' invincibility code already none of this will matter much as we'll all just be happily blowing sh*t up in Los santos lol.

SprayNpray
  • SprayNpray

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

i agree. i think gta iv took it a step above, and now they've taken a step down again. i didn't use cheats to help beat the story, but i used them after i beat the game. and it was great, because i had a separate save where all my cheats were saved on my phone so i could just click them. now i have to enter them every time i want to mess around, and then again every time i die for some cheats.

• BlaznAngel likes this

knucklebot
  • knucklebot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

non-declarative or procedural memory. You use it to brush your teeth. 

Ozzy_Osbourne
  • Ozzy_Osbourne

Puttin' on the Ritz

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

playtex-sport-super-unscented-18-tampons

For OP.

Seriously, you're going to cry about a feature the developers didn't even HAVE to put in the game just because the method of input is an inconvenience to you? Give me a break...The fact that anyone is actually complaining about this is just ri-goddamn-diculous.

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

For "Ossy Assbourne"

2nl639g.jpg

But they DID Blanche, they did, just like they had in previous GTA games. I am voicing a complaint, that the manual method is inferior to the cell phone method.

Getting killed, pausing the game, kicked out of the pause menu when entering (O) then getting killed, getting a wanted level, shooting weapons, detonating explosives all while entering a cheat code is just ri-goddamn-diculous.

There are far more cons to the manual method than the cell phone method.

Ozzy_Osbourne
  • Ozzy_Osbourne

Puttin' on the Ritz

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

Well my friend, pissing and moaning about it is moot because it doesn't change anything. You have 3 options:

1. Get better at entering manual codes. Really, after doing them a few times it usually becomes second nature. Unless you have some sort of learning disability.

2. Play without cheats and just accept the fact that it's too hard for poor, inconvenienced you to push a few buttons.

3. Quit playing GTA games that require manual button codes, because odds are they will continue to do it this way more often then not.

Other than that there's not much else you can do :)

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

It's funny because if V had the phone cheat code system, then everyone would be defending it and sucking R* dick.

I don't see what's the problem with people wanting the phone system, you can't deny that it was much faster and more convenient. I played back when manual cheats were normal and even though I don't have a problem with it in V, phone would undeniably be more convenient. Put in all the cheats you want, save the game and you are set. 

• BlaznAngel likes this

jdm4life92
  • jdm4life92

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:09 AM

Well if you were an adult and were actually old enough to play you would know all gta's had this besides iv

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

Listen up you retro gamers this isn't gta 3 anymore the way where we go to cheats in some section and choose a cheat right there plain and simple unless you have to have everything SOOOOOOOO RETRO that the cheats are inputted annoyingly sometimes causing you to attack when you didn't mean it should be kept? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Being able to do whatever we want and changing the gameplay should be simple not tedious and annoying go back to the 90s you assholes.

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

Listen up you retro gamers this isn't gta 3 anymore the way where we go to cheats in some section and choose a cheat right there plain and simple unless you have to have everything SOOOOOOOO RETRO that the cheats are inputted annoyingly sometimes causing you to attack when you didn't mean it should be kept? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Being able to do whatever we want and changing the gameplay should be simple not tedious and annoying go back to the 90s you assholes.

Or you could just pause the game while you put in the code so your character doesn't do anything while you input it.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

Or you could just pause the game while you put in the code so your character doesn't do anything while you input it.

Or rockstar could've made it simple and just let you go to some section and choose cheats from there.

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

No, no, see you forgot one more option...

4. Voice my concerns and maybe something would be done about it - A cell phone cheat system can easily be implemented in a software update.

This is a GTA forum and this is the Cheats section. My post is valid, everyone else saying "this is my first GTA" "I'm 12" or I'm "pissing and moaning" are, well, the one's pissing and moaning.

Anyone that cannot see that the GTA V cheat system has a lot more issue's and outdated, than GTA IV's cheat system, is an imbecile.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:29 AM

4. Voice my concerns and maybe something would be done about it - A cell phone cheat system can easily be implemented in a software update.

This is a GTA forum and this is the Cheats section. My post is valid, everyone else saying "this is my first GTA" "I'm 12" or I'm "pissing and moaning" are, well, the one's pissing and moaning.

Anyone that cannot see that the GTA V cheat system has a lot more issue's and outdated, than GTA IV's cheat system, is an imbecile.

I definitely agree with you there adding cheats in a phone system is something that can be in almost 10 minutes just implement gta 4s software and add it with gta 5. Wouldn't take long and would be a quick and simple process.

Ozzy_Osbourne
  • Ozzy_Osbourne

Puttin' on the Ritz

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

Yes this is GTA forum...not a Rockstar Games customer service forum. As much as you would like to complain about it, if you actually think they are going to change it you are sadly misinformed/delusional. You're not the first person to complain about something like this in a Rockstar game. The developers made their choice on this and it's not going to change.

Also I get the impression that you seem to think I believe the manual input mode is easier/superior. Please, directly quote where I state this because I sure don't see it. Yes the cell phone method may be easier, but it is what it is and whining about it is pointless.

So basically, suck it up, play the game, enter the damn codes the hard way, and suck it up :)

carlwinslo84
  • carlwinslo84

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

lol people complaining about cheating being too hard crack me up. First off this franchise has always had button codes aside from gta 4. Try going back to Gta 3 and complaining about codes. If you got out of your car with 5 stars and a army truck pulled up good luck putting in a code with either method before m-16's sawed you in half or a tank blew you to kingdom come. Quit whining about cheats people.

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Yes this is GTA forum...not a Rockstar Games customer service forum. As much as you would like to complain about it, if you actually think they are going to change it you are sadly misinformed/delusional. You're not the first person to complain about something like this in a Rockstar game. The developers made their choice on this and it's not going to change.

Also I get the impression that you seem to think I believe the manual input mode is easier/superior. Please, directly quote where I state this because I sure don't see it. Yes the cell phone method may be easier, but it is what it is and whining about it is pointless.

So basically, suck it up, play the game, enter the damn codes the hard way, and suck it up :)

Actually, Rockstar does not have a forum - they have a direct contact form. This post was to voice a complaint, not bitch and moan like you and most everyone else just saying 'you never played GTA 3' 'must have started with GTA IV' 'they didn't have to put it in the game at all' 'get over it they'll never change it' blah blah blah...

My post obviously bothered you, you were mad that I voiced a complaint on the cheat system in GTA V. I have a valid complaint. I posted why. You cannot seem to grasp that. It is not just the method of input but also the getting killed, getting wanted levels, shooting off weapons and detonating explosives ect... while entering them. Now it seems to be just the thought of them actually changing this method is bothersome to you. 

See, I know they most likely will not do anything about it, but that does not mean I still cannot voice my opinion. It seems to really just bother you and most others that I do not like the GTA V cheat system, without actually thinking of why.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but every other opinion is really just silly i.e. 'you never played GTA 3' 'must have started with GTA IV' 'they didn't have to put it in the game at all' 'get over it they'll never change it' - really?. My opinion on the other hand is a valid complaint.

You get that impression, because that is just a feeling of guilt and paranoia. Or because I was actually just explaining the valid reasons why I disliked this whole cheat system to you - and others. 

Of course I will continue to play and use this system, did I ever say otherwise? -No  :yingyang:

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Addicted to V

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

old school GTA codes awesome. I notice some of the map in LS from SA the new enlarged map is amazing :)

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

lol people complaining about cheating being too hard crack me up. First off this franchise has always had button codes aside from gta 4. Try going back to Gta 3 and complaining about codes. If you got out of your car with 5 stars and a army truck pulled up good luck putting in a code with either method before m-16's sawed you in half or a tank blew you to kingdom come. Quit whining about cheats people.

Lol, straight up bro-man, school these fools. These lames don't know nuthin about manual cheats, man. So what if you get killed or a wanted level manually putting in cheats, that is old school, man. Yeah, old school baby!!! WooooHooooo 

205t7io.png

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

old school GTA codes awesome. I notice some of the map in LS from SA the new enlarged map is amazing :)

Yeah man, old school awesome. These new school cats dont know anything bout that old skool style, man. Im with old school style, man. Dig the old school style, man. Old school cheats fo life, man. Old school or all ya'lls is new fools. Man, memer those old school days, man. Those were the days, man.

Ozzy_Osbourne
  • Ozzy_Osbourne

Puttin' on the Ritz

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Actually, Rockstar does not have a forum - they have a direct contact form. This post was to voice a complaint, not bitch and moan like you and most everyone else just saying 'you never played GTA 3' 'must have started with GTA IV' 'they didn't have to put it in the game at all' 'get over it they'll never change it' blah blah blah...

My post obviously bothered you, you were mad that I voiced a complaint on the cheat system in GTA V. I have a valid complaint. I posted why. You cannot seem to grasp that. It is not just the method of input but also the getting killed, getting wanted levels, shooting off weapons and detonating explosives ect... while entering them. Now it seems to be just the thought of them actually changing this method is bothersome to you. 

See, I know they most likely will not do anything about it, but that does not mean I still cannot voice my opinion. It seems to really just bother you and most others that I do not like the GTA V cheat system, without actually thinking of why.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but every other opinion is really just silly i.e. 'you never played GTA 3' 'must have started with GTA IV' 'they didn't have to put it in the game at all' 'get over it they'll never change it' - really?. My opinion on the other hand is a valid complaint.

You get that impression, because that is just a feeling of guilt and paranoia. Or because I was actually just explaining the valid reasons why I disliked this whole cheat system to you - and others. 

Of course I will continue to play and use this system, did I ever say otherwise? -No  :yingyang:

^*claims not be be complaining or bitching.

Continues to complain and bitch. Also totally misses the point of my post*

Lol

Long story short, this is fun. Anything else?

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

Lol

I have been stating facts about the cheat system. 

I have been explaining my stance.

I made that very clear. It is ok if you cannot understand that, just try to read slow, maybe you'll get it.

You and the lot are the one's whining and bitching about my valid complaint. 

Lol

It's ok though, you just got 'old' schooled - next!

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

free no survey no any password download this file direct 100% working.
download link:-  http://gg.gg/h4nw9

Works! Thank You!

Ozzy_Osbourne
  • Ozzy_Osbourne

Puttin' on the Ritz

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Lol

I have been stating facts about the cheat system. 
I have been explaining my stance.

I made that very clear. It is ok if you cannot understand that, just try to read slow, maybe you'll get it.

You and the lot are the one's whining and bitching about my valid complaint. 

Lol

It's ok though, you just got 'old' schooled - next!

You say that like I actually stated old school was better somewhere (still waiting for you to show that). Lol, maybe you should take your own advice and read it slow.

Next.

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

You say that like I actually stated old school was better somewhere (still waiting for you to show that). Lol, maybe you should take your own advice and read it slow.

Next.

That's all, hahaha? Exactly!

Never implied it was something you said. Just a quip from the majority of posts on this thread. Anyone with the slightest sense could have figured that out - I should have known you could not put that together.

Fin~ 

Here ya go, this should keep you busy for a while...

2n8zdrr.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users