Photo

the driving is very sensitive ...

49 replies to this topic
AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:18 PM Edited by AlasClarin, 17 September 2013 - 01:20 PM.

Rockstar f*cked up feeding the kids who doesn't know a sh*t about vehicle handling.

This is how handling should have been (PC mod):

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=HJnL7ziJ-mM

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

So is it in real life.

Kihood
  • Kihood

Making GTA History

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

Even GTA LCS Motor cycle bike handled better than this shi

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

hahahaha handling is bad as f*ck

mooonlights
  • mooonlights

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

In this game you actually need to judge how much pressure you put on the joystick.

Too much, you'll slide out. Not enough, you don't make the turn.

LOL

FEDE_snma_ITA
  • FEDE_snma_ITA

Shipped up to Boston

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

In this game you actually need to judge how much pressure you put on the joystick.

LOL

GTA V trial & error drive

adrien1988
  • adrien1988

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

well...i dont buy it unless they fix it. its really a shame, it could have been a perfect game, but instead its just another arcade sandbox like so many others now

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

So much complaining.
  • deyessorc likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

well...i dont buy it unless they fix it. its really a shame, it could have been a perfect game, but instead its just another arcade sandbox like so many others now

You're not gonna buy it because some people (Honestly the minority) are saying it's arcady without forming your own personal opinion?

According to human history, that has NEVER lead to anything good.

stobe187
  • stobe187

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

I'm now 30 hours in, and love the new mechanics. Much more fluid, and fast cars are actually fast. Played IV at the midnight launch and holy f*ck the cars are sluggish in that game. Now more than ever.

9GAG
  • 9GAG

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

PC version we have mods that fix this

Yeah just wait a few month before you can fix it

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

I know right stobes, im loving it. Even better i managed to jack the bullet gt earlier than i assumed i could lol. Cars stick to the road but can still slip every now and then.

Massyl
  • Massyl

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by Massyl, 17 September 2013 - 09:31 PM.

The cars are not "glued to the ground" The driving physics are good.

In IV you could mash the joystick all the way to the right and make a corner regardless of speed/drift. In this game you actually need to judge how much pressure you put on the joystick.

Learn, adapt, or get out.

Heck, in IV, it's: judge how much speed you need to make the fastest turn, you're already at max traction when you ''mash'' the stick.

in V: it's dumbed down to the point even a 3 yrs old kid can win a race by driving in the likes of CARS, a possible cartoon he can watch....

Rockstar said that their game is for a mature audience, not for stupid 10yrs old...

JasonStatham
  • JasonStatham

★★★ PC ★★★

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:40 PM Edited by JasonStatham, 17 September 2013 - 09:40 PM.

What the f*ck is wrong with you people ? GTA IV handling wasn't that good and now you can finally enjoy while driving in GTA V. So yeah, this is the best handling I've ever experienced.

• deyessorc likes this

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

So, the cars feel like they're glues to the ground. Good. That's how it should be. Even if the tires slide, it should be for more than a half a second. Unless you are going super fast, the car would roll if you keep on turning. The videos that people post of IV, driving around cities, they are not going faster than 50mph. This video they are going 43.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zaYFLb8WMGM

Watch this video, especially the car. Go outside and "slide" you own car around a corner. I think IV is more arcade than anything. Seriously, go slide your own car. Try to spin out at 30mph.

• deyessorc likes this

adrien1988
  • adrien1988

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

You're not gonna buy it because some people (Honestly the minority) are saying it's arcady without forming your own personal opinion?

well it is my personal opinion based on what i see and hear, and i think i have to share my opinion.

-"not expressing a personal opinion" has never lead to anything good

-marginalisation of minorities has never lead to anything good.

but keeping minorities voiceless is what superawesome holy democracy is based on. So i guess i better shut up now, right?

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

there all going to use behind the car cams to drive so idk what it matters if it realistic

Piramic
  • Piramic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

So, the cars feel like they're glues to the ground. Good. That's how it should be. Even if the tires slide, it should be for more than a half a second. Unless you are going super fast, the car would roll if you keep on turning. The videos that people post of IV, driving around cities, they are not going faster than 50mph. This video they are going 43.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zaYFLb8WMGM

Watch this video, especially the car. Go outside and "slide" you own car around a corner. I think IV is more arcade than anything. Seriously, go slide your own car. Try to spin out at 30mph.

As someone who used to autocross a very "normal" nearly stock car almost every weekend I can tell you with 100% certainty that you can very easily spin a car around going 30Mph... Also even though it looked funny, the body roll in GTAIV wasnt that far exagerated. Look at autocross photos on google of regular cars racing. They roll ALOT when going through the turns...

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

I must admit the driving is f*cking woeful in this game. Be it in a car, quad, or helicopter the controls are too damn sensitive. It's like playing Saints Row 3. Just one slight touch and your car makes a sharp 90 degree turn. Fix this sh*t R*.

Hypertenzion
  • Hypertenzion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:04 PM Edited by Hypertenzion, 20 September 2013 - 11:05 PM.

The car turning-sensivity is OK, but the motorcycle/quad turning-sensivity is HORRIBLE..
As others have pointed out you are spinning around like crazy when driving below 30 mph if you're not careful with the L3.. :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users