Quantcast

» «
Photo

In your opinion, which game should Rockstar tackle next?

94 replies to this topic
Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Bully 2! The first bully was a success, so why not do it again?

I hope rockstar vancouver are working on this. But having only one core main writer (Dan houser) how the hell does he find the time. If Bully 2 is in development that would mean, He's would of probably been writing it alongside Gta V. And good knows what else other games they have in their plans. 

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

I hope rockstar vancouver are working on this. But having only one core main writer (Dan houser) how the hell does he find the time. If Bully 2 is in development that would mean, He's would of probably been writing it alongside Gta V. And good knows what else other games they have in their plans. 

Just a quick reminder. Rockstar Vancouver is now part of Rockstar New England

lh1
  • lh1

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Just a quick reminder. Rockstar Vancouver is now part of Rockstar New England

That's not true, Rockstar Vancouver merged with Rockstar Toronto, not Rockstar New England.

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

They should deliver their old promise. It is a promise that I recall as 'AGENT'. It would be great to put their first foot into the next gen of home consoles, PS4 and Xbox One, with a new IP. After this one, they can revisit an established IP. Some scream 'Bully 2' and others suggest a new iteration of the Red Dead franchise. If it is my choice, I would like to pay a visit to the days of the old American west, that's a new Red Dead.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

I don't want any sequels. I want something fresh and new and still smells like the factory.

What I want to see is a racing game similar to Midnight Club only taking place in smaller cities with much more emphasis on detail. I also want to see COMMON CARS in the game. I want to see people racing in cheap ass 90's cars from Japan and those boxy boats that American GM dealers are putting out. Driver: San Francisco had cars like this, they had simple little GMC Sierras and Crown Vics. I want to see that. Basically what I want to see is gamers being able to purchase cars like the ones they own in real life [fantasy] so they don't feel the need to street race in real life [/fantasy].

OR

A sandbox game similar to GTA with more an emphasis on racing taking place on a map the size of a state. Not just any random fake state R*'s fond of creating. I want to see some state in the U.S. or some providence in Canada or some country in Europe to an unbelievably perfect recreated version of that location. I want to race on the streets that I drive on everyday, or on the highways thousands of others travel to and from work and stuff. I want what "The Crew" is trying to do, but on a much smaller scale so the cities could be perfectly recreated.

TL;DR I guess I just want another Midnight Club.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users