Quantcast

» «
Photo

In your opinion, which game should Rockstar tackle next?

94 replies to this topic
ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

What is Bully? I want a Red Dead Redemption 2.

Red Dead Redemption 2 already exists... Its called Red Dead Redemption.

*sigh*  :whuh:

No. RDR 1 already exists.

Red dead Revolver, Red Dead Redemption...

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

What is Bully? I want a Red Dead Redemption 2.

Red Dead Redemption 2 already exists... Its called Red Dead Redemption.

*sigh*  :whuh:
No. RDR 1 already exists.
Red dead Revolver, Red Dead Redemption...

Yes, Red Dead Revolver, Red Dead Redemption (1) and Red Dead Redemption 2 or whatever R* would call it.

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

Bully 2

I loved playing Bully as a kid

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

Well doesn't Rockstar always work on multiple games? I'd say there's a good chance that another Red Dead will be their next maneuver for nex-gen. Also they might come up with a new original game which would be awesome because Rockstar are masters of doing that. 

And who knows, they're probably gonna be in the very very very early stages of GTA 6 in the upcoming months 

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:21 AM Edited by TheBlackPeterParker., 17 September 2013 - 06:25 AM.

Slow dry 3000:

A game where watching paint dry is enjoyable.... With over 3 million colors, 400 different walls, and and adjustable temperature bar, which can prolong or slow those pesky super quick or super slow drying paints into viewing perfection....

Pre-order today! 

That's actually not a bad idea for a game.

I wouldn't want RDR till about 4-5 years, I actually wanna see Agent, and I want Bully 2, but it's sorta iffy, because I tried playing Bully, and it's just so cheesy. 

Or good GTA V DLC.

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

It's got to be Agent. Rockstar has the patience to put a lot of time into perfecting their product, and whenever this game drops I expect it to be epic!

MassacreGTA
  • MassacreGTA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

I really want a Bully 2, Bully: Scholarship edition was awesome.

gzilla46
  • gzilla46

Megatron

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

An open-world Transformers game. With the stuff they can do in destruction, they need to do a Transformers game.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

They should take another swing at GTAV. Other than that, I'd say Agent. There is no expectations to Agent so it won't seem bad when it's missing features.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

Manhunt! Barring that another Bully title would be epic.

Agent is "Manhunt."

:)

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Agent for sure, for PS3 and maybe 360, PS4 & One

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

GTA VI with realistic car damage and flamethrowers and dual wielding and more cops to counter act the increased weapons.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

Manhunt! Barring that another Bully title would be epic.

Agent is "Manhunt."

:)

This.

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

Bully 2, hopefully. I wouldn't mind a Red Dead Redemption 2, or whatever it'll be called. 

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

Agent or Bully 2.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

I'm the cosmic gypsy, tipsy from plutonium whisky.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

I think a Bully 2 set in a 50s high school would be amazing, taking inspiration from films like Rebel Without a Cause and The Wild One.

Agent is probably what I want the most, I'd love to see Rockstars take on spy films.

Instead of doing a Red Dead 2 I'd love to see Rockstar take on another historical free roam game. I've always wanted a game set in Victorian London, maybe you could be Sherlock style detective in an LA Noire like game or a street gang member in a Warriors style fighting game.

Saphir
  • Saphir

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

You just reminded me of that fantastic game Bully... I need to start playing it again and finish its storyline, it's such a unique game!
I would be really surprised if R* would finally announce Bully 2. Somehow I have the feeling that it was a sort of experiment and not to be continued. It didn't even have any copy protection software, which is quite surprising, and it was so different compared to any other game... It was special. But who knows, maybe R* will start working on a next part.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

So many great titles from R*

The order of release I'd like to see:
1.Read Dead 3
2.Bully 2
3.Agent
4.LA Noire 2
5.Max Payne 4

lh1
  • lh1

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

AGENT, and I hope the Collectors Edition (or Special Edition) is better than the items in GTA V, maybe some replica of the spy objects would be good. 

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by GtaIvFanboy, 21 September 2013 - 08:57 PM.

BULLY BULLY BULLY! then a new Red Dead 

and maybe an la noire but written by dan houser that would be interesting aswell. and i would love to see an 

a new open world crime game set in the uk.

Wretch11
  • Wretch11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

Just uncovered this article

http://www.nowgamer....y_2_teased.html

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

They should do a GTA V PC version. Not just a PC version much more than what IV's was. Exclusive features, more mini-games, fixed bugs and glitches that are present on the console version, better graphics, features that weren't available on console like buying properties, more players on GTA: Online, a much much better port than GTA IV's, video editor and custom soundtracks.

That's what they should tackle next.

• Street Mix likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

Bully 2 obviously. But I don't want it set in college. I don't think it would have the same feel as a high school setting and I highly doubt jimmy could get into college lol. And if that doesn't happen then I guess RDR2

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

They should take another swing at GTAV. Other than that, I'd say Agent. There is no expectations to Agent so it won't seem bad when it's missing features.

Why dont you shut the f*ck up. GTA V is a great game, its not R* fault that you set your expectations way too high, go play San Gaydreas for the next 6 years like all the losers who continue to whine for nothing instead of being greatful.

lh1
  • lh1

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

AGENT first. then Bully (next). 

manik05
  • manik05

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by manik05, 30 September 2013 - 04:24 AM.

After looking at Trevors character with his gun running, id like them to expand on that and do a game based on south american cartlels going to war with the with american government in a new open world game.

I think rockstar could pull this of very well.

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

A game about a kid that goes to high school and delivers papers (paperboy!) and do other kid stuff.

Player could choose to do good or evil to fellow kids and adults and so on. He/he could also choose to go to school, or to skip school altogether. Player might even run away from home, and see how far he/she could get in a world as big as GTAV, before getting gaught by police (or worse, getting gaught by some rednecks)

Rockstar could use the world of GTAV for the game, so it would only need to design in some kid environments like school and summer camps.

Of course, rockstar would not do this sorta game, because such game might engourage adult players to play with kids...

And Red Dead Redemption is indeed a sequel, and we surely do not need another western.

ShaneHunter
  • ShaneHunter

The Boss

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

I bet that the new gen releases would go somewhat in this order:

Agent

Bully 2

Red Dead Sequel

L.A. Noire 2 (possibly)

GTA VI

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by caseclosedjk, 06 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Bully 2! No more Red Dead or Max Payne for a while! 

RDR just came out and so did MP3!

Us bully fans have waited since 2006 for a sequel. 

If not, Id like to see R* start a new IP instead. Maybe a survival horror series? Open World zombie horror mayhem on the Rage Engine on PS4,XBone and PC! That would be killer!

• Street Mix likes this

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:34 PM Edited by King Kapone, 07 October 2013 - 12:35 PM.

During the V mission where as Franklin you go to repo Jimmy's car, music plays in the background that reminded me so, so much of sneaking around in Bully.

Bully 2, College Years could be great BUT Rockstar's Dan Houser has stated in interviews that there will not be a video game with an older Jimmy Hopkins. The interview came as a result of rumors that GTA Next would feature Hopkins as an adult and the protagonist. In my opinion, Bully 2 set during college years makes Hopkins eligible for actual arrest / GTA-like consequences as he would likely perform more serious crimes and this is something I don't think Rockstar wants to do with his character. They want him to remain the troubled, stubborn teenager who fought back against authority but ultimately did the right thing at the end of the day.

I'm afraid if they mess with a Red Dead Next, they'll ruin RDR's memory.

I truly feel that they just need to go ahead and create a brand new and original franchise for their next project.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users