Photo

Flight school bug

42 replies to this topic
Soul goodman 88
  • Soul goodman 88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

You have to become micheal and do the fib mission then franklin and Trevor meet on this mission then become franklin and do his mission. Trevor will then start missions with franklin and its sorted! I had the same problem but its on rockstars page for help and now mines working again!

cloudinfluence
  • cloudinfluence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

You have to become micheal and do the fib mission then franklin and Trevor meet on this mission then become franklin and do his mission. Trevor will then start missions with franklin and its sorted! I had the same problem but its on rockstars page for help and now mines working again!

Yeah this is correct, this solved it for me.

Soul goodman 88
  • Soul goodman 88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

romar
  • romar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Guys switch to Franklin and wait till you got a message from Trevor saying you need more shooting experience.. go to the shooting range and go shoot some:) this worked for me! so it will most likley work for you too!

Neilyoung111
  • Neilyoung111

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

Guys I'm the same did flight school with Michael and practised shooting with franklin but no missions coming up now still and any time I try call Trevor he doesn't answer or its hang out?please help

Vendawish
  • Vendawish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

Guys it doesn't matter if you've done the flight school, just make sure you've done all the missions for the other players up until Michael has to go to the flight school. When Trevor says to Michael go to the flight schoo, do it, if you've done them all just do one helicopter mission then switch back to Trevor nothing will happen immediately but do a freak/stranger mission or some rampaging and you should get a phone call. Bang bang your back on the road, go set up that heist!

chuckmg82
  • chuckmg82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

I was stuck after the flight school too..then i switched to trevor and stole the helihub from the air base and everything picked back up from there..hope that helps

VALDE85
  • VALDE85

CLASSIC CONTROLS BACK

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

HERE GOES ANOTHER OF QITE A FEW MORE VEYRON AND DUCATI IN FIRST FRANKLIN´S HOME GARAGE SUDDENLY THAT´S NOT HIS PLACE AND THE VEYRON...?

VALDE85
  • VALDE85

CLASSIC CONTROLS BACK

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

THE CLOTHES. EVERYTIME YOU CHANGE CHARACTER THEY´RE GONE AGAIN

VALDE85
  • VALDE85

CLASSIC CONTROLS BACK

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

LOOKS LIKE ROCKSTAR MADE SOMETHINGS ON PURPOSE TO MAKE IT NOT HARDER, BUT SLOWER. 3 LOS SANTOS CUSTOMS INTO THE CITY AND YOU CAN ONLY BUY THE ONE IN THE f*ckING COUNTRYSIDE SO IF YOU WANT TO PIMP YOUR CAR FIRST YOU HACE TO GET THER WITH YOUR MACHINE AT FULL THROTTLE WICH MEANS THAT 50% OF THE TIMES THE CAR WON´T GET THERE AN IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT TO ONE OF YOUR PARKING PLACES IT WONT GET THERE EXACTLY NEW AND FRANKLIN´S HOUSE IS IN THE HILLS SO. NONSENSE

Mimen
  • Mimen

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Alright, friend of mine found this bug with the flight school.

He's playing a PS3 version

Here's the deal - Possible spoilers ahead

At some point of the history, Trevor calls Michael telling him to improve their flight skills at the flight school, because later they will need Michael to do some air assistance on a heist.

The flight school are open since the beginning of the game. Thing is, if you complete the flight school BEFORE Trevor tells you to do it, the later call from Trevor WON'T HAPPEN, and the heist preparation couldn't be started at all.

Just a heads up, do not go for the pilot license too early people...

Did he find out how to fix this? I have this problem but not with the flight school, with the step afterwards where Trevor tells Franklin to go to the shooting range and I can't do anything at all.

Alright, friend of mine found this bug with the flight school.

He's playing a PS3 version

Here's the deal - Possible spoilers ahead

At some point of the history, Trevor calls Michael telling him to improve their flight skills at the flight school, because later they will need Michael to do some air assistance on a heist.

The flight school are open since the beginning of the game. Thing is, if you complete the flight school BEFORE Trevor tells you to do it, the later call from Trevor WON'T HAPPEN, and the heist preparation couldn't be started at all.

Just a heads up, do not go for the pilot license too early people...

Did he find out how to fix this? I have this problem but not with the flight school, with the step afterwards where Trevor tells Franklin to go to the shooting range and I can't do anything at all.

I never did the shooting range with franklin and the game carried on anyways.

blood_hound
  • blood_hound

//famfran//

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

And I thought the console versions of gta games were perfect.. seems that it's the same as the pc versions :( luckily the flying option never opened Until I was able to get to trevor (missions) and after switching to michael only then the flight trainings were open, at that point onwards trevor called in for the heist :D

hobbitassassin
  • hobbitassassin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

I managed to progress by first taking the old couple strangers and freaks mission but not completing it, then i stole the chopper and the sub. i then switched to michael after he completed the flight school. he recieved the text from trevor he is good to go.

Not sure if this will work for everyone, but it worked for me!

Also complete franklins missions. (dont have to complete f&s mission)

Hope this helps guys!

XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users