Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA IV characters in GTA V...(potential spoilers)

2 replies to this topic
Dolomite5698
  • Dolomite5698

Jason C

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

I've read on here that a few GTA IV characters were either in GTA V or mentioned. I know about a few of them, but I read that Niko was mentioned in GTA V. Can anyone confirm this? And if you can, how is he mentioned? For some reason this sort of intrigued me.

Also, I know that you can't change the physique of your character in GTA V, but their are stats like stamina and strength. Has it been confirmed that you can use gyms to raise those stats? Or is it just through riding bikes and playing tennis?

Thanks guys!

Infinityfq
  • Infinityfq

Career Criminal

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

I

I've read on here that a few GTA IV characters were either in GTA V or mentioned. I know about a few of them, but I read that Niko was mentioned in GTA V. Can anyone confirm this? And if you can, how is he mentioned? For some reason this sort of intrigued me.

Also, I know that you can't change the physique of your character in GTA V, but their are stats like stamina and strength. Has it been confirmed that you can use gyms to raise those stats? Or is it just through riding bikes and playing tennis?

Thanks guys!

I think Lester said that he knew a good gunman from Eastern Europe who lives in L.C

Aspidiske
  • Aspidiske

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Dang, I know who the characters that will return, well only two of them... but it is heart-breaking though. I don't wanna spoil it yet. But, a clue, someone will kill somebody.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users