Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar Warehouse STILL hasn't shipped.

27 replies to this topic
Wiggle
  • Wiggle

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Now I'm just f*cking pissed. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

bryer
  • bryer

Blaine County Sheriff Deputy

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Amazon CE order's haven't shipped either....

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

lol, can't wait for pc, instant steam download

Wiggle
  • Wiggle

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

Amazon CE order's haven't shipped either....

Wow. I also have a 2 week old Rockstar support ticket asking about shipment and they have never responded. This is outrageous.

revoluce
  • revoluce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Mine actually shipped a couple of hours ago, maybe UPS has not updated all the orders

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by RubberGrip, 16 September 2013 - 07:53 PM.

I honestly never understood why people would order from rockstar warehouse.. Other sites like amazon are well known distributors of goods and have a record of good delivery. Ordering direct from the supplier might seem the correct route but they havnt got a delivery service thats well known

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

still waiting

mc_bisba
  • mc_bisba

Player Hater

• Members

lol, can't wait for pc, instant steam download

You'll have to wait for a couple of months then..

Wiggle
  • Wiggle

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

I honestly never understood why people would order from rockstar warehouse.. Other sites like amazon are well known distributors of goods and have a record of good delivery. Ordering direct from the supplier might seem the correct route but they havnt got a delivery service thats well known

I was going to, but I read somewhere that Rockstar Warehouse was 100% guaranteed launch-day delivery. Lol guess that was some bs.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Same for Bol.com (a Dutch retailer), but you can order on this site until 11 pm and still receive it the next day so maybe the status will change after 11 pm.

Miilan2010
  • Miilan2010

CE Owner as of 17th Sept.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

My CE from Amazon just shipped. Nothing from the Warehouse... I feel so bad for my friend, I bought it for him :(

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

I checked my status on rockstar warehouse says its shipped sat. I'm from Connecticut

rjangelone
  • rjangelone

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

I did it because R* Warehous was the only site at the time offering Free release day delivery.

bryer
  • bryer

Blaine County Sheriff Deputy

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

My CE from Amazon just shipped. Nothing from the Warehouse... I feel so bad for my friend, I bought it for him :(

My Amazon has been sat at Dispatching Now all day. No update as to tracking number or anything, I went for expediated too..... Will be requesting a refund for that pointless cost.

The Real Gav
  • The Real Gav

SRS

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by The Real Gav, 16 September 2013 - 08:09 PM.

I almost bought mine off the Warehouse, but because of their stupid payment method they tried to take the money out before I had paid it in (because I thought they would take it out the second I bought it, when I did have the money in my account but they insisted on taking it out WHEN they shipped it) and they sent me a cancellation notice. I had to last minute order it off Amazon. Luckily I got it in time and got the email to say it had shipped on Saturday. It's silly though, they made a real mess of it. 

DesertEagleSA
  • DesertEagleSA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Just got a chance to open my email today, says mine has shipped. UPS Next Day air. I am in NY

69Nevada
  • 69Nevada

HIP PRIEST

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

yes, it still says 'in process'.

but i don't give a sh*t any more because they've finally replied to my email about my address change and they've said they are sending it to my old address. no one is going to be there, no one will be able to sign it, and i won't be able to get it.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

but i don't give a sh*t any more because they've finally replied to my email about my address change and they've said they are sending it to my old address. no one is going to be there, no one will be able to sign it, and i won't be able to get it.

I don't think you need anything to sign , I had plenty of packages delivered with no signing

Grand Theft Anal V
  • Grand Theft Anal V

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

Still IN PROCESS. I also assumed R* Warehouse would be the safest and most reliable place to get it..

Man. That f*ckin' sucks. I've had that before.  :sui:

Ranieri.
  • Ranieri.

Aim To Please, Shoot To Kill.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

nmYSz6d.jpg

RandyChimp
  • RandyChimp

Agent Of Chaos

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

UK buyer here, my R* warehouse order for GTA V SE is STILL in process apparently.

It's 9:54pm in the UK atm, I have a feeling they've basically given me a "f*ck you". That'll teach me to be a loyal fan and for giving the developers store a chance.

• INFYN likes this

azzywazzy19
  • azzywazzy19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

they may have already dispatched them and will send confirmation emails our throughout the morning. HAVE FAITH

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Same for Bol.com (a Dutch retailer), but you can order on this site until 11 pm and still receive it the next day so maybe the status will change after 11 pm.

If you live close to a distribution center they send it at 4 AM.. been ordering there for years.

azzywazzy19
  • azzywazzy19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

uk shud be getting emails now

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

I was going to, but I read somewhere that Rockstar Warehouse was 100% guaranteed launch-day delivery. Lol guess that was some bs.
At least you get a corny ass shirt and free shipping?

Ind3lible
  • Ind3lible

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

If they charged my card means they shipped it right!? Still says in proces but my card has been charged!

newguydan
  • newguydan

The One Who Knocks

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

My charge is still being processed too. I fear that Rockstar Warehouse just wasn't equipped to handle the volume of preorders it took. And now we wait. Who knows when we'll get the game. At this point I'll be happy if it comes Friday so I can play it on the weekend.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:29 AM

STILL WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION. IM SO ANGRY!!
  • Kevsta26 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users