Photo

the green sabre

6 replies to this topic
bigsmokeisbig
  • bigsmokeisbig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Has anyone managed to find the green sabre car in gta san andreas roamed the map and cannot find a trace after the mission ( the green sabre) HELP??

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 16 September 2013 - 08:16 PM.

I not fully understand but i think u mean there no green sabre's on the road after the green sabre mission, this prolly not helpfull but as far as i know sabre always been a rare vehicle you dont see much unless u drive a sabre yourself so finding a green sabre on the streets make it even more rare so probally u just having bad luck finding one. Maybe some certain place spawns always a sabre but i dont no. Or i get you wrong or you just need find harder ( or just luck or get car that increase odds to let a 'green' sabre appear ). EDIT: If you talk about a mission vehicle only then i guess its gone and u cant find/trace it in normal free roam, you somehow need to get it while on the mission in order to keep it.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

High-Jack one and take it the Paint'n'spray.

There is No Green Sabre otherwise, except in the cut-scene.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

I have randomly seen green Sabres in traffic several times, but I'm not sure if I've seen any with the exact same green color as the Sabre in Green Sabre.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

Lurk around Battery Point, Garcia, & Doherty (Rifa territories) and you'll see lots of Sabres. Eventually, you may encounter a Green one. The greenest one I came across was an olive green, in contrast to the cut scene one. Here's what baffles me: Why would Ballas use a Green Sabre? A rival gang color and a rival gang car? You see, this amounts to the logic (or lack thereof) of Vagos driving a cyan Broadway to assassinate Cesar.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

hy would Ballas use a Green Sabre?

Maybe to cause confusion? It seems that part of the plan was very successful. :p

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

Lurk around Battery Point, Garcia, & Doherty (Rifa territories) and you'll see lots of Sabres. Eventually, you may encounter a Green one. The greenest one I came across was an olive green, in contrast to the cut scene one. Here's what baffles me: Why would Ballas use a Green Sabre? A rival gang color and a rival gang car? You see, this amounts to the logic (or lack thereof) of Vagos driving a cyan Broadway to assassinate Cesar.

It's common sense why they'd use a green sabre to kill CJs mom. If you roll up in grove street in a ballas car you wouldn't make it to even be able to get your gun out to kill her. GSF would've lit that car up.

So when they went in there with the sabre, GSF probably thought it was one of their members who came to grove street. The drive by with the green sabre added more confusion because for a while they thought it was an inside job from someone within GSF.

Damn good story on R*s behalf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users