If You Have An XBOX360 - READ THIS !

174 replies to this topic
hellmonster
  • hellmonster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

I wanna just help you stupid f*cks

Start by writing in proper english please :)

maybe hes not english , like me , how many languages do speak and type ?? you f*ckface !!

Peck R. Wood
  • Peck R. Wood

rural crime lord & pastor

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

Hi there, im new to the site

Ive had gta5 now for a week, completed story mode, without an issue. Ive got old 20gb model console and I dnt have fancy hd tv .... Anyway, ive got through game, and only recently started playing up. Ive had black screen and "disc unreadable" .. Ive had it reload itself and say "storage device error" and even just freezing on load screen. If it does load I get as far as end of driving with franklin and it goes off.

Has anyone tried the usb pen method and had success from it ?
Any help appreciated

It should.

Honestly, it didn't work for me.

I have a 2008 console, never had any issue whatsoever, I had a clear HDD.

So I installed disc 1 and I thought to give it a try by not installing disc 2 (as instructed by R*).

Results: texture issues from hell!

So I went out, bought a usb drive and started from scratch.

I got a tiny better in terms of graphics and frames, but the jaggies are eye-soaring, the shadows make the building dance like hawaiians airport greeters!

So, I dunno. Give it a try and I honestly wish you the best.

Few things that I've been told around here seamed to have actually worked.

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

What I did was put disc 1 in first, then put disc 2 in when I was told to, and I leave it in whenever I play gta v and no problems whatsoever.

Yes I have Xbox.

CannaBitch
  • CannaBitch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

I wanna just help you stupid f*cks

stupid kid xD

Reflex Warri0r
  • Reflex Warri0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

hi everyone im a level 66 online on xbox 360 but when i go to call for a helicopter pick up from merryweathers  they are all locked except for ammo drop can anyone help me please to get them unlocked

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

^^Stay on topic

Delacyjones
  • Delacyjones

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

I've installed, nothing wrong with my game experience, or my xbox. Nothing, nothing at all... Other than the usual serial killing that happens with all of GTA games.
  • daliakiller likes this

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:23 AM Edited by daliakiller, 10 January 2014 - 02:23 AM.

installed disc 2 on HDD again. no issues at all. in fact, glitchings and pop ups got even rare.

PaddsterG2k3
  • PaddsterG2k3

The Bee's Knees

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Hello all, been a while since I've been on here. Stopped playing GTA V a while back after it kept crashing (I was onto Trevor's missions).

I've bought a USB 2.0 16GB drive and I am now ready to try again - what is the proven method (for XBOX 360?)

TTCitrine
  • TTCitrine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

I've got GTA V from the Game on Demand store on my 360 Elite (130GB left, with Jasper) and Thank God it's working like a dream. Very minor and unnoticeable pop-ups such as garbage cans and stuff. My XBOX is from 2009.

Gta5Girl84
  • Gta5Girl84

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:45 AM

the second disc includes a self destruct code if a user is too install it on their xbox, thus destroying their game and xbawkes

Bullsh*t. I installed both. Works fine. You are sooooo.... Silly...:)
Mind you, my Xbox is a slim with HDMI and all that sh*t. I'm getting a PS3 soon though and a Xbox 1 this Xmas coming. I heard ps3 graphics are better.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:40 AM

Hello all, been a while since I've been on here. Stopped playing GTA V a while back after it kept crashing (I was onto Trevor's missions).

I've bought a USB 2.0 16GB drive and I am now ready to try again - what is the proven method (for XBOX 360?)

I'd like to know myself, I just bought a USB 2.0 16gb and am also wondering the correct method.

xXl_Calliber_lXx
  • xXl_Calliber_lXx

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:44 AM Edited by xXl_Calliber_lXx, 21 March 2014 - 09:45 AM.

this is a fake

my uncle works for rockstar and I just asked and he says its a fake

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

this is a fake

my uncle works for rockstar and I just asked and he says its a fake

About as fake as this statement. :^:

• Gilligan likes this

JLF96786
  • JLF96786

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:34 AM

anyone out there that can help me located just 100% completion for the whole game not just the 100% where u just do some of the activities and mission u do them all I cant find a website that will do just that, they all just have the 100% completion for the pie chart sh*t anybody help me??????

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

First rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about fight club.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

olibibastic bombajtastic mr mr ohhhooo 

Cr!minal
  • Cr!minal

Career Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:04 AM

I recently discovered something some of people may find useful.

I did reinstall GTA V on my Xbox 360, but this time I installed the "Install" disc to USB flash drive and "Play" disc to hard drive (last time install disc was on HDD and play disc was on USB).
First thing I noticed that initial game loading was shorter and character switching was also considerably faster.

It is important to note that you need flash drive with good read & write speeds to take advantage of this. If anyone wants to potentially improve load times then this is one method to try out.

oedi
  • oedi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:01 AM

guys there's any one know how can I get BIOS for GTA V ?

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

guys there's any one know how can I get BIOS for GTA V ?

NO PIRATING ALLOWED!

VElectroPulseV
  • VElectroPulseV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:55 PM

Hi there, im new to the site

Ive had gta5 now for a week, completed story mode, without an issue. Ive got old 20gb model console and I dnt have fancy hd tv .... Anyway, ive got through game, and only recently started playing up. Ive had black screen and "disc unreadable" .. Ive had it reload itself and say "storage device error" and even just freezing on load screen. If it does load I get as far as end of driving with franklin and it goes off.

Has anyone tried the usb pen method and had success from it ?
Any help appreciated

I had the same problem with my game and i tried different ways to fix it but none of them worked. i even bought gta v again just to see if that would help but it didnt.So after awhile of messing around with rockstar i just gave up with gta v even though i would love to be playing it. So im sorry if this didnt help but i just wanted to say that i have the exact problem even though my xbox is perfectly fine.

Richie-39
  • Richie-39

Richie-1975

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:38 PM

I have the new XBox360 slim (4gb) also have extra 320gb HD inserted in it.

I have used both Disks on GTA V with no problems and have had no problems with either. 

The previous posts are ok but they are a little old and information from Rock* needs 2 be forthcoming on here as well as the support site for which i have seen no info on such problems.

Thanks Richie-39

I xCallum I
  • I xCallum I

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:27 PM

I've had disc 2 installed this whole time. What's so bad about it? Because I haven't noticed anything...

Virus115
  • Virus115

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

Can i move the install disk to an usb from a usb connected external harddrive and then install the play disk on the external harddrive ?

If i install the install disk to a usb and the play disk to an external usb connected harddrive, then should i put the save game on the external harddrive?

oliverz4
  • oliverz4

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

Posted this in another thread, too.

I've just got off chat with Xbox Support. They advised me this is not an hardware issue and that they have received "a lot complaints about this game" They told me to do this and it worked for me:

1. Delete all GTAV game data.
2. Clear system cache three times.
3. Delete marketplace data from storage system items.
4. Unplug console for three minutes.
5. Install disc 1.
6. Power off, do not insert disc 2.
7. Restart.
8. Install disc 2.
9. Play.

If issues persist repeat steps 1-7 then play from disc 2.

Haven't had to repeat the process yet. Hope that helps some of you.

I did this and it worked fine for 3 hours, then I went to sleep and the next day it wouldn't work again, back to the same old 'unrecognized disc error'. I find it strange how my game worked fine for 4 months then for 4 months it took ages to read, whereas the last month it hasn't read at all apart from like I said that very temporary solution there, I might do it again but it is a royal pain in the backside downloading EVERYTHING all over again. Does anyone know of any other fixes like this one? I must have tried absolutely everything to get it working, everything in this list, plus this doesn't happen for any other game so I am 100% sure this is not an issue with my Xbox 360, has to be something to do with Rockstars compatibility.

B34NZ
  • B34NZ

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

Stupid Rockstar Games, even digital version has texture problems.Now I need to buy an USB for this game? I'll mail them for refund

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users