Photo

Didn't get game today

40 replies to this topic
theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by theomenofficial, 16 September 2013 - 05:46 PM.

I wanted to get it today aswell, got dispatched yesterday so I thought it would come today, now I'm disappointed. :(

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

I have to wait until friday

Aw sh*t dude, I couldn't surve waiting so long 

Yes, at least I have to work the whole week and study at night... so I'll play it on the weekend anyway

TiggerThaWigger
  • TiggerThaWigger

Heisenberg

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

I would have done the same thing, and to add insult to injury I would have claimed that I already played it. You can wait 10 more hours.

EDSTEROK
  • EDSTEROK

Going to Los Santos

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

are you saying some postal guy wont give you your package???

If you're a kid go back with your parents, get your package and file a complaint on the ass.

If it's a store on the other hand, then the guy was a dick sure, but he has a looong day of telling people they have to wait till tomorrow for it. I personally would put a large polite sign explaining this not to be bothered all day and not be a douche. Maybe he gets his kicks being a douche to customers and his manager should know about it.

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

slap_bitch_demotivational_poster_slap_th

Senor Salami
  • Senor Salami

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

That's messed up.  Maybe they just have a weird sense of humor.  Some people are weird.  That's life.  One more day left to go. 

japse123
  • japse123

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

If you're a kid go back with your parents, get your package and file a complaint on the ass.

If it's a store on the other hand, then the guy was a dick sure, but he has a looong day of telling people they have to wait till tomorrow for it. I personally would put a large polite sign explaining this not to be bothered all day and not be a douche. Maybe he gets his kicks being a douche to customers and his manager should know about it.

Yes, this was a post office where people go to pick up theirs orders, and not a game store, thats why i'm having a problem with it.

I ordered a package and it recived early, so why cant they give it then? I think its weird they are withholding my package.

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Assuming this story is true, wouldn't that be illegal?

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Yes, this was a post office where people go to pick up theirs orders, and not a game store, thats why i'm having a problem with it.

I ordered a package and it recived early, so why cant they give it then? I think its weird they are withholding my package.

Not sure they can legally do that, already asked but I don't think you answered so I'll ask again. How did he know GTA V was in the package? Did he open it? If so...

Lawsuit! Haha

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

Lawsuit for a game?

Lose thousands of dollars for a game you're getting tomorrow?

Oh c'mon just wait one more day and... calm down

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Lawsuit for a game?
Lose thousands of dollars for a game you're getting tomorrow?

Oh c'mon just wait one more day and... calm down

It's not me but if it was I would sue over that. The post office isn't legally allowed to open or hold your packages for no reason other than "oh it arrived early". It doesn't legally belong to them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users