» «
Photo

Safehouses

119 replies to this topic
jperkovic
  • jperkovic

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by jperkovic, 16 September 2013 - 05:38 PM.

Bawsaq is definiely connected, I'm not sure entirely how that works. I thought about getting the guide but didn't think I'd really use it, maybe I should have

its not connected, do you have any proof for that?

and once again, how many missions have you completed so far?

Raser6000
  • Raser6000

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

hmm... :/ I hoped, that there are houses at the Vinewood Hills to buy.. :(

bruceyb25
  • bruceyb25

Cokehead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

didnt it say we could buy safehouses in the gameplay trailer?

Moe36
  • Moe36

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

[quote name="VercettiClarke" post="1063356208" timestamp="1379348313"]

[quote name="Constantine7" post="1063356186" timestamp="1379348195"]

Only for GTAO, f*cking great.. Seriously f*ck Rockstar for doing this, not everyone wants to play online. I hate it how they're doing this to force us to play online. " Hey look, this is missing in SP, but it's there in MP! " [/quote]

That doesn't make sense, they wouldn't do that
Considering everything in SP is in MP and vice versa. It probably needs to be unlocked at a certain point in the game JUST LIKE IN SA

MattJGUK
  • MattJGUK

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Yes. I'm gonna guess that you can start to buy safehouses after a certain mission in the game.

If not, I'm bitterly disappointed. 

GTAFan0913
  • GTAFan0913

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

You can buy safehouses in SP. FFS you idiots. Just wait. 

Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

I haven't done many missions and buying safehouses could unlock later but the fact that Bawsaq came online at a certain time makes me think otherwise. Nobody could access Bawsaq, I definitely didn't do a mission to unlock it and it's now online, maybe Rockstar has a master plan they aren't telling us about yet? Who knows

Constantine7
  • Constantine7

Returning Video Tapes

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

Check this out guys

936408269-safehouse.jpg

otomochaser
  • otomochaser

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

From Playstation Universe/ psu.com

In GTA V there are two exchanges known as LCN and BAWSAQ. While the fluctuations on the LCN are governed entirely through offline gameplay and specific tasks, the BAWSAQ is influenced by global behaviour via the social club.There are 40 companies listed on the exchange and the prices can change based on how players behave. For example, if there are a lot of people purchasing weapons from Ammu-nation, the share price of that company will rise.Similarly, if one particular type of vehicle is being destroyed often -- an example being the Vapid motorcycle -- then shares in that company will drop. It sounds like a great way for groups to get together to help influence share prices!

Sanjiswaytocool
  • Sanjiswaytocool

Work-a-holic

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

Check this out guys

936408269-safehouse.jpg

Spoiler

Ravinpurelight
  • Ravinpurelight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

if we take a calm step back and recall what they said in the trailer; property CAN Be purchased we have our ans. Why torture ourselves we've waited more than a year for this. Calm, it is goingggg to beeee amazingggg.

HoboDealer
  • HoboDealer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

You can buy safehouses in SP. FFS you idiots. Just wait. 

This, why the f*ck is everyone so dense man? 

knuttrolf
  • knuttrolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Yes. I'm gonna guess that you can start to buy safehouses after a certain mission in the game.

If not, I'm bitterly disappointed. 

you can ;) after a certain mission:)

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

So Rockstar gives us property but not where we want them? No Vinewood house, not Del Perro house, no Chumash house? Are there even houses in the country?

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

Piβwasser Founder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Great amount of safehouses but in the wrong place. I was expecting a Beach House or a Vinewood house. And why the hell your forgot about the Malibu houses Rockstar? At least, there is more than in SA and IV.

Well done Rockstar.  :(

• Scaglietti likes this

webbm1
  • webbm1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

If its true that there aren't any houses in vinewood hills or malibu its really disappointing. I almost can't believe it though, I mean is there any logical reason why they'd go to all that trouble to build an amazing LA and then not let you buy a house where 99% want one.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Kind of stupid, I don't even want to waste my money on those stupid safehouses now. I'll only buy garages and business. Not everybody wants a stupid modern penthouse. I want a beachhouse, a mansion, a house at least! I feel just like I did when Rockstar said there wouldn't be property back in November.

I mean come on man! :( San Andreas had a Vinewood house and a Santa Maria beach house. All V has are repetitive penthouses. Here comes the pathetic wishful thinking: more houses added via DLC but only for Online. :/ I'm pissed when it comes to this. Most of my money will just go to cars and guns then...

captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

here's another real estate website called lenny avery realty. It only has safe houses for sale in the vinewood hills area. It's got 15 listed, all awesome. Mansions with pools and garages etc... however when I get directions, I get there and I can't buy anything. I wonder what's up with that.

• Scaglietti likes this

ed84
  • ed84

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

Isn't it possible that some homes are just not for sale at that point? Different homes become for sale at different times?

You guys are thinking that only certain homes are for sale and that is all but I'd guess the listings would change somewhat. I'm sure that not all homes can be bought but I'm sure they are not all listed at once.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

here's another real estate website called lenny avery realty. It only has safe houses for sale in the vinewood hills area. It's got 15 listed, all awesome. Mansions with pools and garages etc... however when I get directions, I get there and I can't buy anything. I wonder what's up with that.

:panic: You better not be bullsh*tting man. If you're being honest then wow! :D I assume they'll be purchasable once you progress through the game.

captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

The thing is, it isn't possible to buy ANY safe houses. Only businesses. I've completed the game.

captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by captainjamie, 16 September 2013 - 11:58 PM.

:panic: You better not be bullsh*tting man. If you're being honest then wow! :D I assume they'll be purchasable once you progress through the game.

Nope. Here's proof.. just took these pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/YYL3TNK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZCsEBCM.jpg

Shon785
  • Shon785

Head Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

Some of y'all don't have the game but already bitching STFU

Shon785
  • Shon785

Head Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

The thing is, it isn't possible to buy ANY safe houses. Only businesses. I've completed the game.

BULLsh*t

Sanjiswaytocool
  • Sanjiswaytocool

Work-a-holic

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

Son of a b**ch. He's right, there's no buy button.  :cry: Going to one of the listed ones & see if I can spot the interior. If not, R* is trolling...big time. (Unless...Online)

captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

BULLsh*t

You took what I said wrong. Of course you can do it, however right now it's not possible for some reason. Nobody can by any from what I've heard, including me. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by StingrayX, 17 September 2013 - 12:07 AM.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

tumblr_mkxnewxFa11qzfjkho1_400.gif

f*cking hell man!!!

Shon785
  • Shon785

Head Hunter

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

BULLsh*t

You took what I said wrong. Of course you can do it, however right now it's not possible for some reason. Nobody can by any from what I've heard, including me. 

OK Maybe tomorrow since that's when the release is.

Dirty_White_Boy
  • Dirty_White_Boy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

Even in a review they said that there was a 150 million dollar mansion for sale

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

Oh my god if we can buy those mansions off Avery I will be set for V! I mean seriously I've been wanting to buy a mansion for a long time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users