Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can somebody verify the accuracy of this review?

17 replies to this topic
GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

http://tuckchuck.wor...s-first-review/

Allow me to preface my review with a little background; I grew up on the Grand Theft Auto iterations, traversing the regions of Liberty and Vice City, but was quite excited with the prospects of returning to San Andreas, arguably Rockstar’s deepest territory. V promises a return to the last generation’s parody of Southern California, and this is its first mistake. Gone are the beaches, hookers, and crime syndicates, replaced exclusively with racetracks. Don’t get me wrong; I love racing. Vehicles have always been a major focus of the GTA franchise. What irks this reviewer, however, is the focus on racing inV. After popping in the game for the first time and selecting a race from the main menu, I was asked to select my car then immediately thrown into a race. Where was the introductory video, the character development, and the traveling to/from missions?

“Relax,” I thought to myself. “Maybe this is something new.” Little did I know how correct I was. With the wave of the checkered flag, I was off to the races. But the race got fairly monotonous quickly, and I decided this mission was not for me. Bailing on the race, I decided to hit triangle on my dualshock. “Huh? No I don’t want to go in reverse. I wanna get out of this ‘rari and bash in some bangers!” I thought they had changed the controls, but I was dead wrong. In V, they’ve done away with extra-vehicular activity. You can no longer get out of the car.

“That’s fine,” I suggested timidly to myself. “Drive-bys will have to do.” Guess what, folks: no guns either. It seems Rockstar, in an effort to appease various media outlets and concerned parents, have completely altered the game to enforce family values. The most havoc I caused during my gameplay was throwing on the horn and causing a public disturbance, and still did not see any sign of a wanted level. It’s clear public pressure has transitioned the series from a “Mature” rating towards an “E for Everyone” (seen on the right side of this column).

NYC97
  • NYC97

Pussykiller

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

No

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

lol... sure he played GTA V?

Racing orientated my ass, whoring for views.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

Please, f*ck off. Everyone should be able to spot it's a troll.

RetardOfTheYear
  • RetardOfTheYear

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

This review was fun although completly wrong.

miaz
  • miaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

seems legit

dhuyd
  • dhuyd

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:52 AM Edited by dhuyd, 16 September 2013 - 07:52 AM.

Sounds like he's talking about Gran Turismo 5.  Kinda funny

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

You suspect that I'M a troll? Lmfao. So, for clarification: you're suggesting I shared an article, which I provided the link to, asking for the validity of in order to troll? Because this review, which I am highly skeptical of, raises negative points I am somehow complicit? Get the f*ck out, you moronic, presumptuous dweeb.

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

Sounds like he's talking about Gran Turismo 5.  Kinda funny

He is haha

UltimateVenom
  • UltimateVenom

We are Vemon!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

In the link it has an image of Gran Turismo 5...

He is clearly taking the piss and having a laugh...

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

If you had read the article you'd know he's suggesting that there many similarities between GTA V and that of a racing game.

DRAMASETTER
  • DRAMASETTER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

incoming a bunch of fanboys trying to defend their game they havent played yet

UltimateVenom
  • UltimateVenom

We are Vemon!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by UltimateVenom, 16 September 2013 - 08:01 AM.

If you had read the article you'd know he's suggesting that there many similarities between GTA V and that of a racing game.

I did read the article, and he is clearly taking the piss... what part of this article seems serious to you?...

this part:   "They also, however, saved time in the game’s shortened title; “GTA” has apparently been shortened to “GT”, but its focus on “Auto” still reigns supreme in this video game giant."?

Not to mention the comments on the article...

Next time you want to have a go at me for not reading an article, make sure you have read it yourself...

Nexstar
  • Nexstar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

What the f*ck? weve been lied too? y r theyy n0 gunz? Cockstar preorder cancelleed!!!1

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:01 AM

I did read the article, and he is clearly taking the piss... what part of this article seems serious to you?...

this part:   "They also, however, saved time in the game’s shortened title; “GTA” has apparently been shortened to “GT”, but its focus on “Auto” still reigns supreme in this video game giant."

Next time you want to have a go at me for not reading an article, make sure you have read it yourself...

That was the line I was referencing, haha. The author was clearly inferring that... f*ck, should I even have to explain this? Your reading comprehension must be on par with that of a toddler's.

UltimateVenom
  • UltimateVenom

We are Vemon!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:03 AM

You suspect that I'M a troll? Lmfao. So, for clarification: you're suggesting I shared an article, which I provided the link to, asking for the validity of in order to troll? Because this review, which I am highly skeptical of, raises negative points I am somehow complicit? Get the f*ck out, you moronic, presumptuous dweeb.

this part:   "They also, however, saved time in the game’s shortened title; “GTA” has apparently been shortened to “GT”, but its focus on “Auto” still reigns supreme in this video game giant."

That was the line I was referencing, haha. The author was clearly inferring that... f*ck, should I even have to explain this? Your reading comprehension must be on par with that of a toddler's.

Oh... so you didn't just say: "You suspect that I'M a troll? Lmfao. So, for clarification: you're suggesting I shared an article, which I provided the link to, asking for the validity of in order to troll? Because this review, which I am highly skeptical of, raises negative points I am somehow complicit? Get the f*ck out, you moronic, presumptuous dweeb."

why would you care if it raised negative points if you know it was a piss take?

miaz
  • miaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

Mind is blown that OP is sincerely taking this review seriously. Could not be more obviously a joke.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:15 AM Edited by Ola441, 16 September 2013 - 08:19 AM.

Hey you posted here asking for his opinion so.. Accept it fool.

And I agree your a troll complicit..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users