Quantcast

» «
Photo

BradyGames Guide for GTA V - hardcover/softcover?

4 replies to this topic
h_j_m
  • h_j_m

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

Like you, I super excited for tomorrow's GTA V launch. But I've got a problem that you guys might be able to help me with.

I had pre-ordered the GTA V BradyGames guide at my local store, and today I realised that they had upgraded my guide to the "limited edition" version. This comes with a few extra gizmos which is cool, but the thing that I was annoyed at is that it's a hardcover. I was looking forward to the easy durability and light weight of the softcover version, but I'd also like to have the extras that come with the limited edition.

Which one are you getting? What do you prefer - hardcover or softcover - and why? What would be the best for the situation?

I understand that this is a tiny detail for most, but I'm a kind of guy who wants every detail to be perfect to make my GTA V experience the best it can be.

P.S. I'm new to GTAForums. If I've done something wrong, let me know :-)

Gajick
  • Gajick

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

that's picky, but I guess you could get both copies if you wanted to maximise the experience :/

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

I went for normal edition for the same reasons you mentioned. The hardcover one has about 15-20 extra pages of art etc. Cool and all but I ordered on Amazon UK and it was nearly double the price of the regular version so ....no

Cylan
  • Cylan

High-Functioning Sociopath

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

I prefer hardcover books, myself. I just got a HUGE 1100-something page leatherbound copy of Lord of the Rings and it is glorious.

semie
  • semie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

I got told today that my CE guide (collectors edition) wont be in stock tonight when I get my game...

I did consider just grabbing the standard edition as they have plenty of those in stock but don't think I will.

A little surprised at this to be honest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users